NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment
National Rural Health Mission is going to conduct walk-in-interview for filling up the vacant Posts of Accountant-Cum-DEO and Executive Assistant-Cum-DEO. For this organization has conveyed a job notice regarding NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment. Interested and eligible job hunters can apply for NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2015 by attending walk-in-interview.
|No. of posts||240|
|Date of walk-in-interview||10th June 2015 at 9:30 a.m|
Dear candidates, if you are the one, who are searching Job in Government Sector, then must grasp this chance but before fetching this opportunity you need to know all details related to NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment. We, the recruitmentresult.com are providing you complete information here on this page. Applicants who searching Latest Govt Jobs in Rajasthan, must attend walk-in-interview against this employment notice.
|Sr. No.||Position Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|1||Accountant-Cum-Data Entry Operator||236|
|2||Executive Assistant -Cum-Data Entry Operator||04|
Applicants, who are ready to apply for NRHM Jobs openings, must have done Graduation / Diploma /Certificate Course In Computer Application as per the post you want to apply.
Age of applying job hunters should not be more than 35 years as on 1st January 2015.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Accountant-Cum-Data Entry Operator||District Headquarter||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Urban Elementary Health Center||Rs. 9,000/-|
|Executive Assistant -Cum-Data Entry Operator||Rs. 8,000/-|
Mode of assortment for NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2015:
Candidates will be allotted against NRHM Recruitment notification, on the basis of their performance in walk-in-interview, conducting by the management of National Rural Health Mission.
Process to Apply:
- Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria can apply for this Current Openings in Government Sector by attending walk-in-interview which is going to be held on 10th June 2015 at 9:30 a.m.
- But before this, candidates need to download the application form from the official web portal that is rajswasthya.nic.in
- On home page, choose “Recruitment of Managers/Consultant/Coordinators and other on contractual Basis. F.20 (503) NRHM/HRD/2015/593 dt 25.05.2015” link.
- After that, hit on appropriate link and read entire details carefully.
- Now, download the application form and fill it appropriately with all information.
- Candidates who are going to attend interview must bring application form along with all original testimonials related to your qualification, age proof and any other important documents and one photocopy of the same to the below stated venue.
- Contenders must report on time otherwise they will not allow to participate in walk-in-interview.
Venue of Walk-In:
Check from official notification
Important Date and Time:
|10th June 2015||9:30 A.M|
Note: You may acquire further information in concern to NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment, through this Official Notification.
NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment
National Rural Health Mission Rajasthan has released a notification about NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment.Candidates who are searching for NRHM jobs they must apply for 351 vacancies of Programme Manager, Consultant, Legal Advisor, State Coordinator, Accounts Manager, District Data Manager, Health Managerand other posts. Candidates who want to apply for NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2015 must fill the NRHM application form on or before the closing date.
|Name of the Post||Programme Manager, Consultant, Legal Advisor, State Coordinator, Accounts Manager, District Data Manager, Health Managerand other|
|Closing date||10th June 2015 and 16th June 2015|
Contenders who are interested to make their career in the public sector this is a good opportunity for all of them. The entire details regarding NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment are well stated below given by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post and vacancy Details:
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limitation||Vacancies|
|1||State Programme Manager||Below 45 year||01|
|III||FRU (First Referral Unit)||01|
|IV||JSY (Janani Suraksha Yojna)||01|
|V||RBSK (Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram)||01|
|3||Consultant cum technical Officer Public Health||01|
|5||State Coordinator||Below 40 years||01|
|7||District Data Manager/ Data Assistant||05|
|9||District Programme Manager||13|
|10||District Accounts Manager||09|
|11||District IEC Coordinator||14|
|12||District ASHA Coordinator||10|
|13||District PCPNDT Coordinator||11|
|14||RKSK Coordinator/ District Adolescent Health Coordinator||10|
|15||DEIC Manager at Divisional level in RBSK||07|
|16||Psychologist at Divisional level in RBSK||07|
|17||Social Worker at Divisional level in RBSK||07|
|18||Block Programme Manager||81|
|19||Block ASHA Facilitator||Below 35 years||150|
|1||State Programme Manager||MBBS with Master degree in Public Health|
|2||Consultant||Master degree in Public Health|
|III||FRU (First Referral Unit)|
|IV||JSY (Janani Suraksha Yojna)||Master in Business Administration (MBA)|
|V||RBSK (Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram)||PF Degree/ Diploma in Health Management|
|VI||Urban RCH||Master in Business Administration (MBA)|
|VIII||BPL-MMJRK-IT||BE in IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics and Communication Engg|
|3||Consultant cum technical Officer Public Health||Master in Business Administration (MBA)|
|6||Accounts Manager||CA / ICWA / CFA|
|7||District Data Manager/ Data Assistant||BCA / MCA|
|8||Health Manager||PG / Diploma|
|9||District Programme Manager||MBA|
|10||District Accounts Manager||CA / ICWA / CFA|
|11||District IEC Coordinator||Graduate|
|12||District ASHA Coordinator||PG degree|
|13||District PCPNDT Coordinator||LLB|
|14||RKSK Coordinator/ District Adolescent Health Coordinator||MBA|
|15||DEIC Manager at Divisional level in RBSK|
|16||Psychologist at Divisional level in RBSK||MA / MSc|
|17||Social Worker at Divisional level in RBSK|
|18||Block Programme Manager||Master in Business Administration (MBA)|
|19||Block ASHA Facilitator||Master in Social Work|
Candidates will be selected based on work experience / meritorious record / entrance test / interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are interested to apply for Audi Recruitment must fill the application form as in prescribed manner
- Must attach the required Xerox copies of the particulars / certificates with the form
- After that send the form by enclosing in an envelope Super scribe the envelope & application with the name of post applied for. by post/ by hand to the below mentioned address:
Project Director (NRHM),
Directorate of Medical & Health Services,
Swasthya Bhawan, Room No. 216, IInd Floor,
Tilak marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302005
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Post: 1 to 17: 10th June 2015 by 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Post: 18 & 19: Between 01st June 2015 to 16th June 2015 by 05:00 P.M.
Note: for more details about NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment must go through this Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On