NRHM Tripura Recruitment
National rural health commission, Tripura has asserted recent vacancies advertisement entitled as NRHM Tripura Recruitment. As per the notification, this organization is ready to conduct walk-in-interview for the recruitment of eligible and dynamic contenders in order to fill up the 211 General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)/Junior Medical Officer (JMO) Vacancies. Aspirants who want to join this reputed organization and have the requisite capabilities, they may apply for NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2017-2018 now.
This Page Includes:
Contenders can clutch the chance of NRHM Tripura Jobs by appearing in interview on the schedule date that is “23-06-2017” for the candidates belongs to General Categories and “24-06-2017” for the candidates belongs to SC & ST Categories. Candidates who will be attending the interview are suggested to bring all their latest documents and certificates along with them for verification. For further information against National rural health commission Recruitment 2017 – 2018, you need to just scroll down this page which is prepared by the team experts of recruitmentresult.com.
NRHM Tripura Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||National rural health commission, Tripura|
|Date of Interview||23-06-2017 and 24-06-2017|
NRHM Tripura Vacancies:
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)/Junior Medical Officer (JMO): 211 Vacancies
NRHM Tripura Recruitment>> Official PDF
Contenders who are applying against General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)/Junior Medical Officer (JMO) vacancies should have passed in MBBS Course from any Recognized Medical College & 1 (one) year Compulsory Internship Training Course.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
- Contenders applying for the concerned positions must not be exceeding 40 years as on 24.06.2017
- Upper age is relaxable by 5 Years for SC & ST candidate as per the rules of the National rural health commission, Tripura.
Pay Band-4 (Rs. 15,600- 39,100/-) with Grade Pay- Rs. 5,400/- plus admissible allowance(s) will be paid to those candidates who will be selected against National rural health commission, Tripura Jobs.
Mode of Enrollment:
A walk-in-interview will be held by the selection panel of National rural health commission, Tripura for selection of candidates to fill up vacancies of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)/Junior Medical Officer (JMO).
Must Read These Articles:
How to apply for NRHM Tripura Recruitment?
- First of all, contenders need to visit to the official website of the National rural health commission, Tripura that is “tripuranrhm.gov.in”.
- Hit “job” which is under ‘GET INVOLVED’ section that visible at right side of the homepage.
- Press on the “” link for PDF.
- Read the advertisement very carefully.
- Candidates need to prepare the application form with required information.
- Then attach the necessary documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Now candidates who are going to appear in the exam are required to bring this application form, all their latest documents and certificates along with them for verification.
Recreation Hall of Directorate of Health Services,
Government of Tripura,
Pandit Nehru Complex, Gurkhabasti,
PO-Kunjaban , Agartala, West Tripura
Date of Interview:
- For the candidates belongs to General Categories: 23-06-2017
- For the candidates belongs to SC & ST Categories: 24-06-2017
To fetch more details regarding NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2017–2018, you may check the Official Notification stated here on this web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|