NRHM Uttar Pradesh Vacancy 2015
National Rural Health Mission, UP has broadcasted a notification as NRHM Uttar Pradesh Vacancy 2015 to inform job contenders about 1070 vacancies for various posts. Suitable and interested aspirants may fill online applications with their correct details latest by 28th February 2015.
|End Date to Apply||28th February 2015|
Candidates can obtain all information like salary, age limit, qualification, etc all through this page which is created for your usefulness by our team recruitmentresult.com.
|Rogi Sahayata Kendra Operator (RSKO)||200|
|Rogi Sahayata Kendra Manager (RSKM)||820|
|Block Community Process Managers (BCPMs)||50|
Appliers must of age criteria which should be up to 40 years of age.
Essential Qualification & Salary Info:
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (per annum)|
|RSKO||Graduate Degree in Social Science from a reputed Institution/ University.||Rs. 0.96 lacs|
|RSKM||Post Graduate qualification in Social Science from a reputed Institution/ University.||Rs. 1.8 lacs per annum|
||Rs.1.44 lacs per annum|
How to Apply?
- Applicants to apply have to send their application.
- Firstly, applicants have to visit official website, which is www.upnrhm.gov.in.
- On the home page, chose the ‘Login’ link which is available on the bottom of the page.
- Now on the new page chose the red colored tab “Apply Online Here”.
- After then, read and fill it with correct information asked, upload required testimonials along with recent passport size photograph and scanned signature.
- Then finally, press “Submit”. Take the printout of that filled in online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply for Application (Online): 28th February 2015
For more details or to apply online directly, please visit Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Fresher’s|
|Best State Government Jobs||Procedure To Fill Online Form|