NRHM Uttar Pradesh Vacancy
National Rural Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has promulgated latest recruitment notice entitled as NRHM Uttar Pradesh Vacancy. For this concern, organization is all set to recruit talented and well qualified for filling up various available positions. Contenders who want to clutch these new openings and fulfill required criteria may apply for NRHM Uttar Pradesh Vacancy 2017, through online mode as soon as possible.
Contenders who are looking for the new jobs in government sector and want to work in this organization may register themselves for NRHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment by forwarding their application forms with the help of the stated procedure on or before the closing date that is well specified below. For further acknowledgement regarding National Rural Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Recruitment you need to read this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
NRHM Uttar Pradesh Vacancy
|Name of the Organization||National Rural Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|Last date of Online filling||Mentioned Below|
National Rural Health Mission Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Child Disease Specialist||01|
|Radiologist / Pathologist||01|
|Part Time Doctor||21|
|Senior Medical Officer||01|
|Senior D.P.S. T.B. H.I.V. Supervisor||01|
- Candidates are you looking for the Eligibility criteria? Then have a look… Contenders should hold the M.B.B.S degree/ G.N.M./ DMLT / A.N.M or any other medical degree from recognized university or institutions with excellent academic record.
- Experience and knowledge in the relevant field will be preferable firstly.
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
- Aspirants must be above 18 years of age and below 65 years as on 31st March 2017 is required.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of National Rural Health Mission.
|Post Name||Salary (per month)|
|Child disease specialist||Rs. 75000/-|
|Radiologist / pathologist|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 16500 – 20000/-|
|Lab Technician||Rs. 11800/-|
|Part Time Doctor||Rs. 21600/-|
|Counselor||Rs. 10000 – 13000/-|
|Consultant medicine||Rs. 80000/-|
|Senior Medical Officer||Rs. 55000/-|
|Statistical Assistant||Rs. 22000/-|
|Senior D.P.S. T.B. H.I.V. Supervisor||Rs. 24200/-|
|T.B. H.V.||Rs. 15000/-|
|Consultant R.T.P.M.U||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 30,000/-|
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Mode of Assortment:
- Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance level in Competency Based Skill Test and Interview which is going to conduct by the selection panel of National Rural Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the recruitment Process.
Read These Articles:
How to apply for NRHM Uttar Pradesh Vacancy?
- Candidates are needed to visit to the official website of the National Rural Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh that is “cmovaranasi.org.in”.
- Now choose and press on the “Recruitment Notices”.
- Here is the advertisement, read it thoroughly.
- Now hit on the “online application form”.
- Fill Online Application Form with correct information in prescribed manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At Last, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
|Post Name||Last Date of Applying|
|Child disease specialist to L.T.||8th December 2016|
|Consultant R.T.P.M.U to Medical Officer||10th December 2016|
You may check other relevant details about NRHM Uttar Pradesh Vacancy Recruitment 2017 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|