National Remote Sensing Centre, Hyderabad has transmitted a recruitment notification titled as NRSC Recruitment 2016. This organization is in search of capable contenders to fill up vacancy of Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM). Candidates, who want to apply, must send their application form in prescribed format on or earlier than its closing date. We will update all latest details related to NRSC Recruitment 2017 soon on this page. So keep connected with us to retrieve information regarding same.
The Detailed information in concern of National Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment such as essential qualification and applying process are well stated in the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com. The last date for the application procedure is stated below in table.
|Organization Name||National Remote Sensing Centre|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||16th August 2016|
Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM)
Job appliers must have Engineering Degree in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Avionics with minimum years of working experience in Aircraft Maintenance and Continuing Airworthiness Management activities.
Check Here- Latest Engineering Jobs
There is no age limit set by the organization. Retired persons can also apply for the NRSC jobs.
Rs 55,000 – 75,000/- per month shall be paid by the Selection Committee based on the qualification and experience of the candidate.
Selection Process for NRSC Vacancy:
- Candidates short-listed based on Qualifications/eligibility criteria shall be called for a Personal Interview. List of names of short-listed candidates shall be published on organization website in due course.
- Call-letters for Interview will be sent to the short-listed candidates through e-mail/Speed Post so you all are advised to fill-in their correct e-mail IDs and Mobile numbers in the Application Form.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply For NRSC Recruitment?
- Go to Official website of National Remote Sensing Centre which is www.nrsc.gov.in
- On homepage hit on “Careers” tab from bottom side of web page.
- Select “Press here for Recruitment Details” link.
- Then hit on “Download” link given under Advertisement for the position of Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM) (Advt.No.NRSC:RMT:03:2016) – Apply offline by downloading the application form.
- Now you are required to download the application format
- All columns in the application should be duly filled. Self attested copies in support of educational qualifications, testimonials, licenses & valid experience should be enclosed along with the application
- Applications and all documents (self attested) should be sent by candidates through Speed Post so as to reach the below address earlier than the closing date.
To Administrative Officer (Recruitment),
National Remote Sensing Centre,
Department of Space, ISRO,
Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500037
Last Date to submit application is 16th August 2016
Applicants are advised to check below stated Official Notification, to collect further information. All the candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using ctrl+d for latest NRSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 notifications.
Hit On this Link:- Check NRSC Recruitment Advertisement
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|