National Remote Sensing Centre, Hyderabad has announced a vacancy notification regarding NRSC Recruitment. Applications are invited for filling up 74 vacancies of Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Draughtsman and Technician B posts. Candidates who are willing to join this organization they must apply against NRSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode by submitting their application form before the last date that is 10-06-2017.
This Page Highlights:
Contenders willing to apply for this latest job opening they may attain entire information related to NRSC Jobs from this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. You may comprehend complete details settled below on this page before applying for NRSC Recruitment 2017–2018.
|Name of the Organization||National Remote Sensing Centre|
|Number of vacancy||74|
|Closing date of Applying||10-06-2017|
NRSC Vacancy Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No of openings|
|Technician – B|
|TB5||Laboratory Assistant Chemical||01|
|TB9||Refrigeration & Air – Conditioning||04|
|DM1||Draughtsman – B (Civil)||06|
Necessary Qualification Details:
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Technician – B||SSLC/ SSC pass. ITI/ NTC/ NAC in concerned trade.|
|Draughtsman – B||SSLC/ SSC pass. ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Draughtsman – Civil Trade.|
|Technical Assistant (TA1)||First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
|Technical Assistant (TA2)||First Class Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.|
|Scientific Assistant (SA1)||First Class B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry.|
|Scientific Assistant (SA2, SA3)||First Class B.Sc. Degree with a combination of Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science.|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- The minimum age of applying candidates should be 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 35 years as on 10th June 2017.
- Maximum age relaxation will be provided to 05 Years for SC / ST and 03 Years for OBC category applicants for National Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment.
Press Here: NRSC Recruitment Notification
Salary Structure for NRSC Vacancies:
|Post name||Salary (per month)|
|Technical Assistant & Scientific Assistant (TA 1to TA 2) (SA1 to SA 2)||Rs. 44900/- Level 7|
|Technician B & Draughtsman-B (TB1 to TB9) (DM1)||Rs. 21700/- Level 3|
- On the basis of requisite qualification and other parameters given in the On-line application candidates will be called for written exam and skill test.
- Mainly recruitment will be done on the basis of written exam and skill test and organization will not pay TA/DA for attending the exam and skill test.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How To Fill NRSC Application Form?
Applicants who are interested to apply for NRSC Technician recruitment they must follow these necessary steps as equipped below:
- Firstly, aspirants have to visit on official website that is nrsc.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Career” tab which is visible bottom of the page.
- Then you need to select “hit here for Recruitment Details” link.
- On the next page you need to press “View” link under the “Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Draughtsman-B, Technician-B” section.
- After hitting on above you have to read the advertisement completely.
- Satisfied aspirants can press on “Apply” link and ensure eligibility.
- After that applicants need to log in recruitment account.
- Applicants who are new user they need to hit on the “New User” tab.
- Now fill online Application Form in correct manner.
- Upload all the digital certificates/documents which are indicated below.
- Complete the application form in correct manner and take a preview of the application form.
- Finally take a print out of the application form and press on “Submit” button
Check Here: NRSC Apply Online Link
Candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of following documents without which their application will not be accepted.
- Photograph – in .jpg format of 100 KB or less size.
- Signature – in .jpg format of 100 KB or less size.
- SSC Certificate – in .pdf format of less than 3MB size.
- Original/Provisional Degree/Diploma/ITI/NTC/NAC
- Scanned copies of consolidated marks-sheet i.r.o essential qualification prescribed, for the post applied for – in .pdf format less than 500 KB. In case consolidated mark sheets are not issued by State Board/ University/Institution/NCVT, Year/Semester wise mark sheets may be uploaded.
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate, for PWD candidates.
- Discharge Certificate, for Ex-Servicemen
Closing date for submit the online application form: 10-06-2017
Aspirants must visit the Official Link to get further essential details about NRSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Keen visitors are advised to stay in contact with the web portal to gain latest career related news.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitment Notification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|