National Remote Sensing Centre, Hyderabad has expanded an advertisement of NRSC Recruitment for filling up various job vacancy of Junior Hindi Translator. Applicants who wish to make their career in this organization they must ensure eligibility criteria from below stated section and may apply for NRSC Recruitment 2016 by submitting their online application form on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Junior Hindi Translator|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||3rd April 2016|
Get more details about NRSC Recruitment 2016 such as post name, vacancy detail, essential qualification, age limitation, hiring process, applying process, salary structure, important dates, etc from below section of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com
Applicants who wish to apply for National Remote Sensing Centre jobs should possess Master degree or equivalent in English/ Hindi with Hindi/ English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level, recognized Diploma or certificate course from esteemed university/institute.
- Contenders should have knowledge at the level of Matriculation of a recognized Board of one of the language other than Hindi mentioned in 8th Schedule of Constitution.
- Applicants should hold degree in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa from any recognized University or equivalent.
- Applicants age should reside up to 35 years as on 3rd April 2016
- Age Relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per National Remote Sensing Centre norms
Selection of candidates will be made on basis of their performance in Written Examination, Personality Test/Interview which is going to be conduct by selection committee of National Remote Sensing Centre, Hyderabad.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Selected applicants will earn good amount of pay scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800 with Grade pay of Rs.4200/-
Procedure to Apply for NRSC Recruitment:
- Job fighters can apply by submitting online application form for National Remote Sensing Centre Hyderabad vacancy by following given below steps.
- Log on to Official site which is www.nrsc.gov.in
- On the bottom of home page hit “careers” tab which available.
- Then, hit on to “apply online” tab
- Fill an online application form with entire information and upload scanned images of their documents (if required) and submit it within given time period.
- After filling form, take printout of it and keep it safe for future need.
Important dates to keep in mind:
- Starting date to apply: 14th March 2016
- Last date to apply: 3rd April 2016
To get more detail regarding NRSC Recruitment 2016, check Official Site
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|