National Remote Sensing Centre, Hyderabad has circulated an advertisement for NRSC Recruitment. It is a key functionary of Indian Space Research Organization that intends to recruit skilled and capable aspirants for filling up 14 JRF Vacancy. Aspirants, who are going to apply for NRSC Recruitment 2016, may submit online application form on or before the last date which is 27th June 2016.
To fill online application form for NRSC Vacancy, appliers may need to follow below provided guidelines to submit application form. Contenders may read the remaining information about NRSC Hyderabad Recruitment from below segment of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Remote Sensing Centre|
|Last Date To Submit Online Application Form||27th June 2016|
NRSC Hyderabad Vacancies:
|Post Code||Discipline Name||Total Vacancy|
|I||Geology /Geophysics / Remote Sensing||01|
|II||Meteorology / Climatology / Atmospheric Sciences / Remote Sensing||01|
|III||Soil Science/Agricultural Chemistry & Soil Science/ Agronomy (with Soil Science as a subject)||01|
|IV||Remote Sensing / Remote Sensing & GIS /Geo-lnformatics and Remote Sensing / Geoinformatics||03|
|V||Meteorology/ Atmospheric Sciences / Remote Sensing & GIS||02|
|VI||Geomatics / Geoinformatics||01|
|VII||Agricultural Chemistry & Soil Science / Agronomy (with soil science as a subject)||01|
|VIII||Water Resources/ Hydrology / Environmental Engineering||01|
|IX||Water Resources/ Hydrology / Hydraulics Engineering||02|
|X||Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics/ Environmental Geoinformatics||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NRSC Jobs:
Job appliers must have BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc degree or equivalent degree in relevant stream with first class from repudiated university or institutions and should be qualified in National Eligibility Test (NET).
Candidates’ maximum age should be 28 years as on the closing date of receipt of online applications. To reserved category appliers, relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
- Selected job seekers for JRF Posts will get pay scale of Rs. 25,000/- plus applicable HRA.
- After successful completion of Two years of fellowship, the JRFs may be awarded the position of Senior Research Fellows (SRF).
- SRFs shall have a consolidated pay of Rs.28,000/- + HRA. Other terms & conditions remain the same.
Mode of Selection for NRSC Recruitment 2016:
Shortlisted contenders will be called for attending interview session and entire classification will be done through their performance in interview session which will be conducted by selection panel of National Remote Sensing Centre, Hyderabad.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply For NRSC Recruitment?
Aspirants, who are fulfilling the all eligibility criteria, can apply by submitting online application form and may go through below stated steps.
- Go to Official website of National Remote Sensing Centre which is www.nrsc.gov.in.
- On homepage hit on “Careers” tab from bottom side of web page.
- Select “Press here for Recruitment Details” and then hit on “Upcoming Advt” link.
- Now hit on “view” link which is visible in front of “Advt No.NRSC/RMT/5/2016”.
- Then hit on “Press here to apply online” link and must Fill Online Application Form with entire information.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if required) and submit it within the given time period.
- After filling the application form, take printout of it and keep it safe for future need.
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application Form: 13th June 2016
- Last Date To Fill Online Application Form: 27th June 2016
Applicants are advised to check below stated Official Notification, to collect further information regarding NRSC Recruitment 2016.
Hit On this Link:- Check NRSC Recruitment Advertisement
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|