National Remote Sensing Centre, Hyderabad has circulated employment advertisement regarding NRSC Recruitment. According to the advertisement, the organization intends to fill 42 vacancies for the post of JRF and Research Scientist. Job seekers searching for better career opportunities must fill the NRSC Application Form before the ending date that is 01-07-2017. Go down and get more details about the NRSC Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of the Page:
Aspirants who have completed their graduation and post graduation from any recognize institute can apply for the job. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their interview as per decided by the organization. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Aspirants may attain more information about NRSC Recruitment 2017–2018 through the official page well created by recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||National Remote Sensing Centre|
|Number of vacancy||42|
|Closing date of Applying||01-07-2017|
|Mode of Application||online|
|S.NO||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Research Scientist 1||07|
|2||Research Scientist 2||06|
|3||Research Scientist 3||03|
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
|Research Scientist 1||M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Water Resources/ Hydrology /Soil & Water Conservation Hydraulics / Irrigation/|
Environmental/ equivalent to Water Resources Engineering specialization
|Research Scientist 2||M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Remote Sensing/ GIS / Geo-Informatics / Geomatics|
|Research Scientist 3||M.E / M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering /Information Technology /|
Software Engineering /equivalent
|JRF 1||ME/M.Tech in Geophysics/Oceanography & Meteorology/ Earth Ocean & Climate Science/ Atmospheric Science/ Meteorology/ Climatology or equivalent|
M.Sc. in Marine Sciences/ Oceanography/ Physics/Geophysics/ Atmospheric Science or equivalent with UGC-CSIR NET/GATE or equivalent.
|JRF 2||ME/M.Tech in Geology/ Applied Geology/Earth Sciences or equivalent|
M.Sc in Geology /Applied Geology/Earth Sciences or equivalent with UGC-CSIR NET/ GATE or equivalent
|JRF 3||ME/M.Tech in Remote Sensing/Remote Sensing & GIS/Geo-Informatics and Remote Sensing / Geoinformatics/ Environmental Geo informatics or equivalent|
|JRF 4||ME/M.Tech in Water Resources Engineering/ Hydraulics Engineering /Hydrology / Soil & Water Conservation/ Remote Sensing / GIS /Geoinformatics/ Geomatics|
equivalent after B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Restrictions of Age:
Candidates applying for NRSC Hyderabad Recruitment should be between 18 to 35 years in age as on 01.07.2017.Relaxation of 3 years will be given to the candidates of OBC category and of 5 years to the SC/ST respectively.
Remuneration Details for NRSC jobs:
The selected candidates will get remuneration from Rs. 15, 600/- + G.P. of Rs 5,400/- + Dearness Allowance and House rent Allowance as per the norms of the organization. Other benefits are likely to be revised as per the rules of the organization.
An initial screening test will be held for the candidates applying for NRSC on the basis of their academic performance. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and the selection is based on the performance in interview for the candidates have to bring the original certificates.
NRSC Recruitment 2017- Get Here
Ways to Apply for NRSC Recruitment 2017–2018
- First of all visit the official website of NRSC Recruitment which is www.nrsc.gov.in
- You have to hit on the “Career” tab which you will find by scrolling down on the home page.
- On the new page you have to hit on “Hit here for Recruitment Details” and now you are on the page containing current vacancy links.
- Choose the suitable link and view the entire details carefully regarding the recruitment for particular post.
- Now hit on “Apply” tab, if you are new user then get registered with new user e mail id and mobile number.
- Now you can fill the application form and upload passport size photograph, signature and the scanned copy of essential documents i.e. marks-sheets and other testimonials.
- After filling the whole details in an accurate way, you can submit the application form and take a print out of it.
- Now the candidates can log in using their user id and password.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 17-06-2017 from 10:00 hrs.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01-07-2017 by 23:59 hrs
Aspirants can get more essential details regarding the NRSC Recruitment 2017–2018 from the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitment Notification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|