National Remote Sensing Centre has released a vacancy advertisement as NRSC Recruitment. Organization intends to recruit proficient job hunters to fill vacant positions of Junior Research Fellow. Contenders who are willing to build their career in government sector can apply for NRSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Applying aspirants are required to submit their online application form till the last date that is 16th Dec. 2016.
Dynamic candidates who are searching government sector jobs, they can grab this opportunity by applying for the National Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment. For more details, you need to go through this page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||National Remote Sensing Centre|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||16th Dec. 2016|
Junior Research Fellow
Job hunters must possess Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject from any recognized University or Institute.
Must Check Below Given Links To Grab More Job Opportunities:
What will the upper age and lower age limit?
- The minimum and maximum age limit of candidates for National Remote Sensing Centre Jobs will be decided by the organization as per the rules and regulations.
- Job hunters who belong to SC/ST/PH category will be provided relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt
Candidates who are eager to be recruited for Latest Vacancy In Government Sector will be paid suitable and impressive amount as monthly salary from the organization.
Mode of Assortment:
- Job hunters must have qualified Written Exam and/ or Interview which will be organized by the expert committee of National Remote Sensing Centre.
- Aspirants are required to give their best in test/Interview to get recruited against NRSC Vacancies.
|Get Details||Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam|
|Preparation Tips to Crack Interview|
How to fill NRSC Application Form?
- Candidates have to log on official website of organization that is nrsc.gov.in
- After that from home page of official website select the “Careers” tab presented at the bottom.
- After selecting this tab new page will be opened here you need to hit at “Advertisement” link.
- Then a new window will be opened with NRSC Notification you are advised to read the advertisement carefully.
- Now read all the relevant details very carefully and
- After reading all the details, you can proceed further and fill NRSC Online Application Form with correct details in accurate manner.
- Upload all the scanned documents, signature and passport size photograph.
- Lastly hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
Read Here Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Date to Remember:
- Starting date to fill Online Application: 26th Nov. 2016
- Ending date for submission Application Form: 16th Dec. 2016
Interested and eligible candidates may go through Official Link to collect more details regarding NRSC Recruitment 2017.
Check More Job Options From Below: