Check NSD Eligibility to get NSD Admission!!! National School of Drama, has recently unfolded a notification regarding NSD Admission that is opened for getting admitted to Three Year Diploma Course in Dramatic Arts. Candidates willing to get admittance into this diploma course must ensure the procedure to fill NSD Application Form for NSD Admission 2017 and apply before the last date ends. Last date for candidates to apply against NSD Notification is 22-04-2017.
Overview of the Page
Application forms are invited by National School of Drama to provide admission to eligible candidates into three year diploma course (full time-residential) in Dramatic Arts. The course starts from July, 2017 and aims at training students to become professionals in the area of acting, design and other theatre related disciplines. Candidates can get rest of the details about the course and admission through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of course:
Three Year Diploma Course In Dramatic Arts (2017-2020)
- Candidates should have possessed Graduation in any subject from a recognized University in India or Abroad.
- Candidate must have participated in at least 6 theater productions
- Should have a proper working knowledge of Hindi and English.
Check Out:- Best Career Opportunities
- Minimum age of candidate to apply for admission is 18 years
- Maximum age of candidate should not be more than 30 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST candidates only.
Selection is a two way process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in preliminary examination
- If aspirants get qualified in prelims then they have to undergo through the final examination workshop.
- Students who will be selected for admission are required to undergo a medical test for physical fitness at NSD Delhi. Their final selection is subject to clearance of the fitness test.
Read Also:- How to Prepare for Written Exam
What after Examination?
- Candidates who will qualify test will be required to attend a workshop of 5 days in the School premises after the declaration of result.
- This workshop will be organized for final selection for which they will be paid D.A. and 3 tier Sleeper class train / bus fare from the place of their residence to Delhi & back by the shortest route, on submission of ticket / cash receipt and will also be provided accommodation on modest sharing basis.
All selected students will be given a monthly scholarship of Rs. 8000/- p.m. to meet their academic and related expenses.
Application Fee Details and Form Availability:
Candidates can get the prospectus and application form three ways to get, please have a look….
- Candidates can write an application (for request) to the Dean along with crossed demand draft / pay order, payable at Delhi. Of Rs. 225/- in favor of The Director, National School Of Drama, New Delhi and request for receiving application form by posts.
- Prospectus and application form are also available at book shop of the national schools of drama and candidates may collect on cash payment of Rs. 150/- between 10.00 am to 1.00 pm & 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm on working days.
- Candidates may also download it from the official website of the organization that is nsd.gov.in and application forms duly filled in and complete in all respects with demand draft of Rs. 150/- must reach at the address given below.
You May Also Check:- Ways to Get Money for College Fee
NSD (National School of Drama) Fee Structure
|Stationery fee||Rs. 1650|
|Caution money and library fee deposit||Rs. 9000|
|Make-up kit||2000 (it’ll be adjustable)|
|Students’ Union membership fee||Rs. 60 per year|
|Tuition fee||Rs. 150 per month|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 150|
|Mess charges (including lunch and dinner)||Rs. 1350 per month (It may vary)|
|Medical charges||Rs. 100 per month|
|Electricity & water charges||Rs. 100 per month|
|Hostel rent per seat||Rs. 200 per month|
Documents required at the time of filling application form:
Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following in JPEG,JPG and PNG formats only (No other formats are accepted) :-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Recommendation form theatre experts (less than 100 KB) – Maximum 3 nos (optional)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Theatre experience. (less than 100 KB)
- Documentary proof of Theatre experience. (less than 100 KB) – Maximum 6 nos(optional)
Get Here>>> Detailed Information About Admission
How to apply for NSD Admission?
- The application form can also be downloaded from the school website www.nsd.gov.in to get National School of Drama Admission
- On the home page candidates need to go for “academics” link visible at the menu bar and then hit on “new admission” available at drop down menu.
- Now you are required to register yourself
- Hit on “new user- register yourself”
- Enter all details that are required to be filled up
- After that you will receive a Log In ID and password
- Use the credentials and log on to the application form window
- Fill all details carefully, upload all required documents and pay the application fees also
- Once all the details are completed take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Get Here>> Direct Link To Get Registered
- Candidates who are going to submit the application form fee via demand draft have to send the receipt of fee along with application to the postal address mentioned below.
- After downloading the format of application form, get a hard copy of it and fill it in correct manner by furnishing all essential details as asked.
- Application filled in all respect must be reached along with a Demand Draft in an envelope titled “Application for Admission” at the below stated address on or before the last date.
- Forms sent in envelopes without DD/Pay Order will not be entertained. No application form will be entertained after the last date in any circumstances.
To Dean Academic,
National School of Drama,
Bahawalpur House, Bhagwandas Road,
New Delhi -110001
Eight Centers For Preliminary Test / Audition And Final Workshop Are As Follows:-
Candidates need to choose any of these below given test centers as preliminary test / audition will be conducted on these centers and no request will be accepted by the organization in concern to change of exam centre.
|Application form available||22-03-2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||22-04-2017|
|Admit card release||One or two weeks before the test|
|Exam date (at different centers)||Guwahati – 01-05-2017|
Kolkata – 03-05-2017 & 04-05-2017
Bhubaneswar – 06-05-2017
Chennai – 08-05-2017
Bengaluru – 10-05-2017
Bhopal – 12-05-2017
Mumbai – 14-05-2017 to 16-05-2017
Lucknow – 18-05-2017
Chandigarh – 20-05-2017
Delhi – 21-05-2017 to 24-05-2017
|Result declaration||Within one month after the examination|
You may check more details about NSD Admission 2017 from this Official Link. For getting more updates in concern to NSD Admission you must stay connected with this web portal. Candidates if you face any ambiguous situation while reading all these details then you can ask our experts by mentioning your queries in the below stated comment box. Our experts will be glad to resolve their queries
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|