National School of Drama, has unfolded notification regarding NSD Admission that is opened for getting admitted to diploma course in dramatic arts. The tenure of course will be last for three years that is 2016-2019.
Candidates willing to get admittance into this diploma course must check the eligibility procedure for NSD Admission 2016 through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Application forms are invited by NSD to provide admission to eligible candidates into three year diploma course (full time-residential) in Dramatic Arts. The course starts from July, 2016 and aims at training students to become professionals in the area of acting, design and other theatre related disciplines.
|Name of Institute||National School of Drama|
|Last dates||Check below|
Applying candidates must possess graduation in any subject from a recognized university in India or Abroad. Candidates must have participation in at least 6 theatre productions and should have working knowledge of Hindi & English.
Check Out:- Best Career Opportunities
Candidates who are willing to get enrolled for this diploma course in Dramatic Arts must have minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years as on 1.7.2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST candidates only.
Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / Physically Disabled persons:
- Out of 26 seats, 4 seats are reserved for candidates belonging to the scheduled castes
- 1+1 seat is reserved for scheduled tribes including N.T.
- 7 seats are reserved for OBC (except Creamy Layer as notified by the Government) and physically disabled persons, as per Govt, of India rules.
- Candidates will be selected for getting the admission to this diploma course through their performance in preliminary test / audition that will be assessed by the expert committee & its decision will be final.
- Students who will be selected for admission are required to undergo a medical test for physical fitness at NSD Delhi. Their final selection is subject to clearance of the fitness test.
Read Also:- How to Prepare for Written Exam
What after Examination?
- Candidates who will qualify test will be required to attend a workshop of 5 days in the School premises from 10th to 14th July, 2016
- This workshop will be organized for final selection for which they will be paid D.A. and 3 tier Sleeper class train / bus fare from the place of their residence to Delhi & back by the shortest route, on submission of ticket / cash receipt and will also be provided accommodation on modest sharing basis.
All selected students will be given a monthly scholarship of Rs. 6000/- p.m. to meet their academic and related expenses.
- Candidates may get the application form and prospectus (in English & Hindi) by post also by writing to The Dean Academic, National School of Drama, Bahawalpur House, Bhaawandas Road, New Delhi – 110001.
- This must be accompanied along with a crossed Demand Draft / Pay Order, payable at Delhi, of Rs. 225/- (Rupees two hundred twenty five only) including postal charges in favour of The Director, National School of Drama, New Delhi. Request for receiving the application form by post must reach the school by 16th May 2016.
You May Also Check:- Ways to Get Money for College Fee
How to apply for NSD Admission?
- Application form & prospectus will also be available from the Book Shop of the National School of Drama from 5th May 2016 to 30th May 2016 on cash payment of Rs. 150/- between 10.00 am to 1.00 pm & 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm on working days.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the school website www.nsd.gov.in from 2nd May 2016.
- On the home page candidates need to go for “academics” link visible at the menu bar and then hit on “new admission” available at drop down menu.
- This will take you to the page having suitable links for downloading brochure and to download the application form.
- Select desired link and proceed further.
- After downloading the format of application form, get a hard copy of it and fill it in correct manner by furnishing all essential details as asked.
- Application filled in all respect must be reached along with a Demand Draft in an envelope titled “Application for Admission – 2016-19” at the below stated address on or before 30th May 2016.
- Forms sent in envelopes without DD/Pay Order will not be entertained. No application form will be entertained after the last date in any circumstances.
To Dean Academic,
National School of Drama,
Bahawalpur House, Bhagwandas Road,
New Delhi -110001
Eight Centers For Preliminary Test / Audition And Final Workshop Are As Follows:
Candidates need to choose any of these below given test centers as preliminary test / audition will be conducted on these centers and no request will be accepted by the organization in concern to change of exam centre.
|Lucknow||18th & 19th June, 2016|
|Mumbai||25th to 27th June, 2016|
|Bengaluru||29th June, 2016|
|Delhi||01st July to 04th July, 2016|
Last date of receipt of completely filled application: 30th May 2016
You may check more details about NSD Admission 2016 from below stated Official Notification. For getting more updates in concern to NSD Admission you must stay connected with this web portal.
NSD Admission Notification:- Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On