North South Foundation has invited NSF Scholarship Form from eligible and talented aspirants. We are providing all details about North South Foundation Scholarship for Undergraduates such as process to submit Application Form, Last Date to apply etc.
NSF Scholarship 2018-19 is for economically backward students in India who have obtained merit-based admission to professional courses like Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Nursing, Polytechnic etc. in Government colleges.
This page includes
NSF Scholarship Deadline:
Closing date for NSF Scholarship Login & submit NSF Scholarship Application Form is 31-10-2018. You may read all details carefully including eligibility & others prior NSF Scholarship Apply Online.
To gain more details about NSF Foundation Scholarship Scheme, go through this page designed by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Check step by step process to enroll for North South Foundation Scholarship Scheme.
NSF Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility criteria for college scholarships are given below:
- Applicants must get top 10% in 10th and 12th and CET/JET ranks in your state
- Your annual family income is less than Rs. 90,000
- Aspirants must get admission to professional courses like Engineering, Medicine, Dental, Veterinary, B. Pharm, BSc Agri or Polytechnic in a GOVERNMENT COLLEGE (including seats in Government Aided colleges) and do not receive other aid or scholarships
Know about: Scholarship Exams for Higher Studies
Income Ceiling Criteria:
Candidates whose Total family income does not exceed Rs. 90,000 will be eligible to take the advantage of this scholarship.
NSF Scholarship Amount:
North South Foundation Scholarship amounts range from Rs. 10,000 to Rs.25,000 per student year.
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
NSF Scholarship Selection Process:
Selection of the candidates will be based on their academic record. Despite reviewing academic records and income statements, NFS will also review the special conditions under which the student is submitting his / her application. Preference is given to:
- Preference to students coming from government schools and colleges
- Preference to fresh students going to government colleges
- Preference to students getting the top rank in the first attempt
- Preference to students not getting other scholarships
Aspirants will be short listed on the basis of screening the applications and will be called for an interview along with their parents for final selection.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship
NSF Scholarship Renewal:
- Those who are benefitted with the scholarship last year and are still eligible may enroll for renewal of the North South Foundation Scholarship.
- Such aspirants have to take a bonafide certificate from his/her college, marks memo, of the previous year/semesters, conduct certificate and fees paid receipt for the current year and forward it along with hard copy of renewal application form.
Read Here: NSF Scholarship (Instructions to apply)
Get Here: NSF Scholarship Notice
How to Fill North South Foundation Scholarship Form?
- Firstly eligible candidates must go and open the official website that is www.northsouth.org
- Then Candidates will reach to the home page and go to the “Indian Scholarship” tab and hit on the “Online Application” tab.
- Now read the complete details mentioned in notification.
- After reading the details you have to apply for the Scholarship. For this you need to fill registration form.
- Applicant – Fresh Student who is applying for scholarship
- Scholar – Renewal Student who is currently receiving NSF scholarship
- Alumni – Person who graduated and is no longer receiving NSF financial support
- Volunteer – Person who is interested in serving NSF
- Applicants are required to press on the “If you are New User hit here” link.
- Enter asked details in NSF Scholarship Registration Form.
- Login with email ID and password.
- Put additional information as Annual Income of
family (approx.) Rs, Year of joiningthe Course& others as asked.
- Hit on the “Save & Continue” button.
- After this, you may fill NSF ScholarshipApplication Form 2018.
- Applicant needs to upload a passport size picture as well as a picture in front of his/her house. Picture taken from a cell phone will be sufficient for this purpose.
- After submitting the application online, a hard copy of the form with all your entries can be printed out in PDF format. This need to be printed and mailed along with certificate copies.
- Attested hard-copies of the relevant documents listed at the end of the form need to be mailed along with your printed application form to the nearest NSF chapter office or to the NSF Hyderabad office.
- To get Names, addresses, email ID’s and phone numbers of India Chapter Coordinators, hit on below link.
Details to be filled in NSF Scholarship Online Application:
- Personal Details
- Current Education
- Past Education
- Family Members
- Expenses/Finances details
Apply Here: NSF Scholarship Registration Form
- College Admission Card
- CET/JEE rank card
- Bonafide certificate from the college into which candidate secured admission
- Certificates showing marks secured from class 10th to 12th duly attested
- Proof of tuition fee paid /payable annually duly certified by college authorities
- Income Certificate issued by a Revenue Official or any other competent authority
- Ration card / Aadhar card
- Two passport size photographs
- One family photo with the family standing in front the house they live in, and
- Reservation Class card duly certified, if the entrance exam rank card does not have the reservation class
- Must invariably be enclosed and submitted to respective chapters.
Check Out: Latest Scholarship in India
Submission of NSF Application Form:
All the above documents must be enclosed and submitted to the individual and respective chapters that are listed here.
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu & Kashmir|
NSF Scholarship Last Date: 31-10-2018
Applicants who wish to grab this chance can have a look on Official Link. All the visitors are advised to stay connected with this web portal to grasp all other essential details regarding NSF Scholarship 2018.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||How to Apply for Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Studying Abroad||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|