North South Foundation provide NSF Scholarship 2021 to undergraduate students entering into engineering, medicine or 3-year polytechnic (diploma in engineering) based on merit and financial need. Eligible Students need to submit North South Foundation Application Form through online mode. Candidates can check NSF Scholarship Important Dates from this page. North South Foundation uses uniform eligibility criteria to identify poor but meritorious students across chapters. NSF has distributed more than 20,000 scholarships to students who need financial support to pursue their quest for knowledge in their chosen fields.
Overview Of NSF Scholarship
|Conducted Body||North South Foundation|
|Application period*||October to November|
|Rewards||Up to INR 25,000|
|Eligibility||Class 12 passed student entering college|
|Application process||Online application through the official website of NSF|
NSF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must among the top 10% in 10th and 12th and CET / NEET / JEE ranks in your state. Candidate’s annual family income is less than Rs. 1,00,000. Candidates have secured admission to professional courses like Engineering, Architecture, Medicine (MBBS, BAMS and BDS), B.V.Sc., B. Pharmacy, B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc (Nursing) , Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Agriculture in a Government College (including seats in Government Aided Colleges) and do not receive any other aid or scholarship.
Preferences Given to Students
- Preference to students coming from government schools and colleges
- Preference to fresh students going to government colleges
- Preference to students getting the top rank in the first attempt
- Preference to students not getting other scholarships
- North South Foundation is the last resort for financial assistance to a needy student.
Must Read: How to Get Scholarship
NSF Scholarship Amount
- For the Candidate’s of Medicine INR 25,000/- per year.
- Candidates of engineering (Fresh and Lateral Entry) INR 20,000/- per year.
- Diploma of Technology INR 8,000/- per year.
- Diploma of Agriculture INR 8,000/- B.sc per year.
- Dental, Medical studies, and B.sc (Agri) INR 20,000/- per year.
- Nursing INR 8,000/- per year.
NSF Scholarship Selection Process
The applicants for this NSF Scholarship are selected purely on the basis of merit, irrespective of caste, religion, gender or geographical origin of the applicant.
- Applications submitted by the candidates are first reviewed by the Coordinator of the Indian Chapter.
- The shortlisted candidates, along with their parents, are then asked for a personal interview to be conducted by the ICC and a selection panel.
- Based on this interview, the selection panel sends its recommendation to the NSF India Coordinator in Hyderabad.
- Applicants will receive their scholarships at the award ceremony organized by the NSF in their honor.
Check Details Of: Scholarship in India
How to Apply For NSF Scholarship?
Those Candidates who meet required eligibility criteria can follow below given simple steps:
- First of all, Students need to visit the official website of North-South Foundation that is https://www.northsouth.org/app6/Login.aspx.
- New users need to register through this link https://www.northsouth.org/app6/Registration.aspx.
- Candidates need to fill in the required details to register with the North-South Foundation.
- Hit on the account activation link and sent to the registered email address to complete the registration.
- Login using the credentials.
- Press on the “File new Submission” button to start the application.
- Fill in the required details & upload the required documents to complete the process.
Press Here For: NSF Scholarship Official Link
Documents Required for North-South Foundation Scholarship 2021
- College Admission Card
- CET/JEE/NEET rank card
- Bonafide certificate from the college into which student secured admission
- Income Certificate issued by a Revenue Official or any other competent authority
- Ration card / Aadhar card
- Two passport size photographs of the applicant
- Certificates showing marks secured from class 10 to 12 duly attested
- Proof of tuition fees paid /payable annually duly certified by college authorities
- One family photo with their family standing in front of the house they live in
- Reservation class card duly certified, if the entrance exam rank card does not have the reservation class.
FAQ’S Related To NSF Scholarship
Ques: How can the student apply for renewal of scholarship ?
Ans: Once the fresh application got approved, they have to login and submit the renewal form.
Ques: Can I attach documents to the support email?
No, there is no use on that. The support can help to redirect the correct person also if there is any issues you faced during apply scholarships you can contact them.
Ques: What courses are eligible for scholarships ?
- Degree in Agriculture B.Sc.
- Degree in Dentistry (B.D.S.)
- Degree in Engineering (B.E./ B.Tech, 4-Year Degree in Engineering)
- Degree in Medicine (M.B.B.S.)
- Degree in Nursing B.Sc.
- Degree in Veterinary Medicine (B.V.Sc)
- Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic/ 3-Year Diploma)
- Lateral Entry to Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech)
- Lateral Entry to Degree in Medicine (M.B.B.S.)
Read This: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Ques: How to change their password?
Ans: You can find the change password link in the login page. Please click the link and proceed further.
If they don’t have 10, 12th fee receipt, what they have to do?
For government schools they were not needed.
For other schools,
1) If you don’t have Tuition Fee Receipts then please get a letter from the Headmaster/Principal of the School where you have studied and submit it.
2) Instead of Ration Card, Income certificate is enough.
Ques: How the family photo should look like?
Ans: Family photo means that all family members should be together in a single photo, standing in front of their house.
People May Also Search Related To It
- NSF Scholarship Amount
- NSF Scholarship Last Date
- NSF Foundation Scholarship
- NSF Scholarship Chapters
- NSF Scholarship Result
- NSF Scholarship Student Login
- NSF Scholarship Eligibility
- NSF Scholarship Renewal
- NSF Scholarship 2021 Application Form
- NSF Scholarship Deadline
- NSF Scholarship Form
- NSF Scholarship Apply Online
- NSF Scholarship Requirement
- NSF Scholarship Registration
- NSF Undergraduate Scholarship
Last Date To Apply For NSF Scholarship: November 2021
Stay connected with us to get more details about NSF Scholarship 2021 or North South Foundation Scholarship.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||List of Fake Universities|
|UGC Approved University List||Entrance Exam in India|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|