Job seekers who want to secure their career in government sector are hereby informed that National Small Industries Corporation Limited, a government of India enterprise, has released NSIC Recruitment notification for employment purpose.
Graduate degree holders or having any other degree in relevant field can apply online for 84 Assistant Officer, System Operator, Accounts Officer and Accountant Posts. To fill NSIC Online Application Form, candidates need to follow below given simple steps.
Highlights Of This Page:
Last date to apply for NSIC Recruitment:
According to National Small Industries Corporation Limited Recruitment notification, the last date to submit Online Application Form is 28-04-2018. So, candidates can apply as soon as possible to avoid last minute traffic on official website.
Before applying for NSIC Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to read this page which is well created by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||The National Small Industries Corporation Limited|
|Total No. of NSIC Posts||84|
|Last date of applying for NSIC Recruitment 2018||28-04-2018|
|Posts Name||No. of NSIC Job Vacancy|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Required Educational Qualification:
- All those candidates who possess Commerce Graduate Degree from a recognized University with one year Certificate or Diploma course in computers from a recognized Institute / University are eligible to apply for NSIC Accountant Recruitment.
- Candidates holding B.Com / M.Com or CA (Inter) / ICWA / CMA (Inter) or its equivalent Degree as per norms can apply for NSIC Accounts Officer Recruitment.
- Contenders who want to apply for NSIC Assistant Recruitment or NSIC System Operator Recruitment must possess Degree in relevant field from recognized University / Institutions.
|Posts Name||Age Limitations|
|Accounts Officer||30 years|
|System Operator||20 years to 25 years|
|Accountant||21 years to 25 years|
Salary Details for NSIC 2018 Recruitment:
Candidates selected for NSIC Recruitment against Accounts Officer Posts will receive an impressive amount as monthly salary of Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 24000/- per month and students selected for any other available posts will get Rs. 7400/- to Rs. 16000/- per month from the concerned department of National Small Industries Corporation Limited.
Check Also: Employment News This Week Highlights
Expert team of National Small Industries Corporation Limited has decided that the selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written test followed by Interview.
Go Through Below Given Articles, To Prepare Well For Test And Interview:
Procedure to fill NSIC Application form:
To apply for NSIC Jobs, candidates need to follow below given simple steps.
- Firstly, you need to visit to official website of National Small Industries Corporation Limited that is www.nsic.co.in to apply for NSIC Recruitment.
- Move your cursor towards “Careers” tab specified in the menu bar of the homepage.
- Within few seconds various NSIC Recruitment Notifications will be opened you need to choose suitable link.
- Read NSIC Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- After reading complete details choose suitable link to apply for NSIC 2018 Recruitment.
- Fill NSIC Online Application Form including all the essential information in prescribed manner.
- Upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- In the final step, submit your NSIC Application Form and take a print out of it for future use.
Check Now: Best State Government Jobs
Last date to NSIC Recruitment Apply Online: 28-04-2018
For future updates regarding NSIC Recruitment 2018 check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Ways to Be Happy at Work|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Ways To Be Professional at Work|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Latest Private Jobs|