NSIC Recruitment 2019
To fill the vacant posts of General Manager (L&R), National Small Industries Corporation has recently publicized NSIC Recruitment 2019 Notification. Desirous and eligible contenders who are interested to grab this job opportunity can apply for NSIC Jobs before the last date that is 17th June 2019.
Latest Update as on 18-07-2019!!
NSIC General Manager (L&R) Interview Postponed
Candidates who have applied for General Manager (L&R) Posts and are going to appear in interview scheduling on 29-07-2019 are informed that interview is postponed due to administrative reasons. New dates of interview will be informed to the selected contenders well in advance.
|NSIC Recruitment Detailed Advertisement||Download Here|
|NSIC General Manager Application Form||Download Here|
|NSIC Guidelines||Check Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
NSIC Recruitment 2019 Overview:
- Company Name: National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC)
- Category: NSIC 2019 Recruitment
- NSIC Vacancy Name: General Manager (L&R)
- Last Date to Apply for BEL 2019 Recruitment: 17th June 2019
- Mode to Apply for NSIC Recruitment 2019: Offline
- Official Website: www.nsic.co.in
Ques 1: What is Required Eligibility for NSIC Vacancies?
- Aspirants who are going to apply for NSIC Recruitment 2019 Notification should have done Graduation with full time Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution.
- Applying candidates must have fifteen years’ experience including ten years’ experience after Degree in Law.
Ques 2: What is the Age Limit as per NSIC Notification?
Job hunters applying for NSIC General Manager Recruitment must have upper age limit of 50 years.
Ques 3: What is the Pay Scale Offered for NSIC General Manager Jobs?
Candidates who get selected for National Small Industries Corporation Recruitment will get Rs.80,000-2,20,000/- as pay scale.
Ques 4: Is there Any Additional Benefits Offered for NSIC Posts?
Yes, selected candidates for NSIC Recruitment will get Additional Benefits such as:
- Industrial Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Superannuation Pension Scheme
- Leave encashment
Ques 5: What is the Application Fees required to Apply for NSIC Job Openings?
- Individuals applying for NSIC Recruitment Notification need to pay Rs.1000/- as application fee.
- Payment of Application Fees will be made through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The National Small Industries Corporation Limited”, payable at New Delhi.
Note: 50% concession in Application Fees will be given to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) / Ex-servicemen (ESM) / Women candidates applying for National Small Industries Corporation Limited Recruitment.
Ques 6: What is the Selection Process for NSIC Job Vacancy?
After the successful scrutinization of NSIC Application Form, selection committee of National Small Industries Corporation Limited will call eligible aspirants for Personal Interview.
Check Here: Interview Preparation Tips
Ques 7: How to Apply for NSIC Recruitment 2019?
To apply for NSIC Recruitment Advertisement, you need to follow below mentioned guidelines. Have a look!!
- Firstly, visit the official website of National Small Industries Corporation Limited that is www.nsic.co.in
- After that, hit on “Career” tab that is present in menu bar at top of homepage.
- This will take you on a new window showing various links.
- Candidates need to hit on “More Details” tab given in front of “Detailed Advertisement for GM-L&R” in table.
- Doing this, NSIC Advertisement will display. Read the NSIC 2019 Advertisement carefully.
- Individuals who fulfil the required eligibility criteria can apply for nsic.co.in Recruitment.
- For this, download NSIC 2019 Application Form and fill it with require details.
- Also, attach required documents with dully-filled application form and send it to below given address before closing date.
Check More Links Related to NSIC
|NSIC Full Form||Press Here|
|NSIC Registration||Press Here|
Ques 8: Which Documents are required to be Submit With Application Form?
- Class 10th Certificate and Mark sheet
- Class 10th School Leaving, Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by a Competent Authority
- Disability Certificate
- Passing Certificate
- Degree OR Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets
- Service Certificate
- Demand Draft
Ques 9: What is the Postal Address to Send Application Form?
General Manager – Human Resources The National Small Industries Corporation “NSIC Bhawan” Okhla Industrial Estate New Delhi-110020
NSIC Recruitment 2019
Candidates who have completed their Graduation in Law Degree can apply for NSIC 2019 Recruitment by submitting application form along with required documents before the deadline. To acquire further information regarding eligibility criteria, salary, application fees, check above given details.
Applicants, those who want to attain additional details related to NSIC Recruitment 2019 must go through the above given Official Link. For more updates and interesting facts keep visiting recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On!!
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Latest Private Jobs|