Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology has asserted a recent vacancy advertisement regarding NSIT Recruitment. Organization is looking for well educated and skilled candidates for Junior Research Fellow, Director and Laboratory Attendant Jobs. Candidates who want to pursue their career in this institute and want to clutch these new openings may register themselves for NSIT Recruitment 2017 now!!!
This Page Highlights
Job finders who meet all the required criteria may apply for NSIT Vacancy by sending their application forms along with updated documents and CV at the Postal and Email Address on or before the closing date that is well stated below. For further information in regard to Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Recruitment you may go through the below given page which is well prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology|
|Last Date to Apply||Mention Below|
- Junior Research Fellow
- Laboratory Attendant
- For the position of Director, candidates should have a doctorate degree in any field of Engineering, Technology from recognized university or institutions and specialization in any of the areas of endeavour of the Institute with good academic record.
- Contenders who are going to apply for JRF posts must possess M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology with sound knowledge of Microbes, microbial enzymes and molecular biology including NET/GATE.
- 10th Passed with science is required for Laboratory Attendant.
- Aspirants must be below 60 years of age is applicable for the position of Director.
- Relaxation in age for will be providing to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.
NSIT Recruitment Official Notice
|Name of the Positions||Official Notifications|
|Junior Research Fellow and Laboratory Attendant||Download PDF|
- Contender selected for Director’s job will get the attractive amount of salary of Rs. 67000-79000 per month including other allowances.
- Aspirants who will get the rest of the positions will receive consolidated amount of monthly stipend which will be decided by the superior of Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.
Appliers will be selected on the basis of their performance level in Interview conducted by the selection panel of the Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Interview Questions and Answers|
How to apply for NSIT Recruitment?
- Firstly go to the official website of the Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology that is “www.nsit.ac.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Recruitment” tab located on the top of the homepage and open it.
For the Post of Director:
- Hit on the link that is “Advertisement for the Post of Director NSIT”.
- Now read the advertisement carefully.
- Fill the application form with essential details in respective manner.
- Attach all the mandatory documents, certificates and a set of reprints of ten best research publications along with the application form.
- Enclose the envelope and super-scribed with the “Name of the Position…….”
- Send the application form at the postal address that is well specified below.
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology,
Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Delhi
For the JRF and Laboratory Attendant:
- Candidates need to press on the advertisement link that is “JRF and Laboratory Attendant Positions in IUABC Project”.
- Read the whole instructions attentively.
- After that, prepare Curriculum Vitae and fill every detail in prescribed format.
- Upload the scanned copy of CV along with testimonials and certificates.
- Send the CV at the mentioned Email Address as soon as possible.
|Name of the Positions||Last dates|
|Junior Research Fellow and Laboratory Attendant||24th December 2016|
|Director||26th December 2016|
Candidates can visit to the Official Notification to get details about NSIT Recruitment 2017. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our expert team will definitely try to solve your query quickly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|