Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology has professed a walk-in interview advertisement regarding NSIT Recruitment 2016. Institute intends to hire dynamic and eligible job seekers for filling up various JRF positions. For this concern eligible aspirants are invited who aspire to fill up Junior Research Fellow post in the institute. Applicants are informed that they need to rush for the walk-in interview, after sending their duly filled CV / Application Form via email. Candidates who are keenly waiting for NSIT Recruitment 2017 are requested to check the website frequently as we are about to update it very soon.
|Name of Organization||Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology|
|Walk-in Interview will be held by||09th November 2016|
Contenders, who are planning to apply for Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Recruitment, can send their detailed CV / Application Form through email on or before the last date and thereafter appear for walk-in interview on specified date and time. Aspirants fascinated to apply for stated vacancies, can avail entire facts related to NSIT Vacancy from this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Junior Research Fellow
Candidates those who wish to apply for JRF post must hold post graduate degree in biological science with NET qualification or Graduate degree in professional course with NET qualification or Post Graduate degree in Professional Course.
Check Now: More Post Graduate Jobs
There is no age limit for any participants who wish to apply for these posts and fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria.
Applicant engaged for the post will be getting an appropriate amount of salary that is Rs.25000 per month as per NSIT norms.
Candidates who fulfill all the demands in concern to the posts will be assigned for the respective positions.
Apply Here For: Latest Government Jobs
Procedure to Apply for NSIT Jobs:
- Contenders are firstly are required to log on to official website of Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology that is www.nsit.ac.in.
- Now, candidates need to hit on “Recruitment” link located under useful links section at bottom of home page.
- This will take you to the page having relevant links of notification, from which you need to choose “Walk-in Interview for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under SERB sponsored research project in Biological Science & Engineering Division, NSIT, Delhi” link.
- Read the opened notification carefully and completely and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Candidates are required to attend the interview accompanied with duly filled-in application form / CV that must be supported by one set of self attested copies of certificates regarding educational qualification, age, category certificate, one latest passport size photograph, experience certificate, if any; and detailed bio-data etc by the stipulated time as displayed below.
- Applicants reaching the venue after the scheduled time shall not be entertained under any condition. And no TA / DA will be given for attending the interview.
- Aspirants are required to email CV / application containing full details to “Dr. SANJEEV KUMAR, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, NETAJI SUBHAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, SECTOR – 3 DWARKA, NEW DELHI – 110078 at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sanjeev.Kumar@nsit.ac.in” before the interview date.
Division of Biological Science,
Division of Biological Science and Engineering,
4th Block, NSIT Dwarka Sector 3,
New Delhi – 110 078
Check Here For: More Jobs in Delhi
Important Date to be kept in Mind:
Walk-in Interview will be held on: 09th November 2016
For obtaining additional info related to NSIT Recruitment 2017, check Official Notification. For fetching latest updates regarding this vacancy notification through this page, keep in touch with this web portal. You can also add this page to your bookmarks, by pressing control+D.
NSIT Recruitment Notice: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|