Those candidates who have successfully qualified GATE 2017 can apply for NSPCL Recruitment. The organization is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates to fill 15 vacant posts of Engineer Executive Trainee in various disciplines like Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Electronics. Those who are interested to grab NSPCL Engineer Executive Trainee Jobs must apply for the same after ensuring your eligibility. Candidates can scroll down this page to get more details regarding NSPCL Recruitment 2017.
Key Contents Of This Page:
NTPC- Sail Power Company Limited wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the vacant post. Interested candidates can visit the official website of the organization and follow below stated steps before its closing date that is 10/10/2017. Only those candidates will be called for personal interview that had appeared in GATE 2017. If you want to get more details of NSPCL Recruitment 2018 then must check this complete page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||NTPC- Sail Power Company Limited|
|Post name||Engineer Executive Trainee|
|Number of vacancy||15|
|Last date to submit online applications||10/10/2017|
NSPCL Vacancy Details:
Engineer Executive Trainee: 15 Vacancies
|Discipline||Number of vacancy|
|Discipline||Full time degree in Engineering in:|
|Electrical||Electrical/electrical and electronics/electrical ,instrumentation and control/power systems and high voltage/power electronics/power engineering|
|Mechanical||Mechanical/production/industrial engg./ production and industrial engg./thermal/mechanical and automation/ power engineering|
|Instrumentation||Electronics and instrumentation/ instrumentation and control|
|Electronics||Electronics/ Electronics and telecommunication/electronics and power/power electronics/ Electronics and communication/electrical and electronics|
Check Also: Latest Engineering Jobs
- Upper age limit is 27 years as on 10/10/2017 for NSPCL Engineer Executive Trainee Vacancy. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of Government of India.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domicile in the state of Jammu and Kashmir will get 10 years relaxation in upper age.
Candidates who get selected for NSPCL Engineer Executive Trainee Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 20600-3%-46500 at the basic pay of Rs. 20600/- during one year training.
General and OBC Category candidates will have to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee either through online or offline mode. SC/ST/Female/PWD/XSM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Only those candidates who have appeared in GATE 2017 will get shortlisted for further selection rounds. Based on the marks of the candidates in GATE 2017 candidate will be called for personal interview round. Final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE 2017 and 15% Personal Interview Marks.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Common Interview Mistakes|
Process to Apply for NSPCL Vacancy:
Interested candidates, who are applying for NSPCL Recruitment, are required to forward their filled application form through online mode. Whole procedure is well stated below:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of organization i.e. www.nspcl.co.in.
- From the top of the homepage select “careers” tab.
- A new page will appear in front of you along with a vacancy notifications
- Read all the details carefully and compare your eligibility
- After that if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then go back to the previous page and hit on Fresh Candidate hit here to create log in (if you are a new user)
- Now fill the required details and then tap to submit option
- After that Acknowledgement Email will be sent on the email id filled by you. Kindly check the same and keep a record of that
- Those who are already registered tap to already registered candidate hit here to complete application form link
- Now fill the required details and tap to submit option
- After that your Online Application Form will get appear on your computer screen, you just have to fill the required details
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents like:
- Caste/Tribe Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC as applicable) & Disability certificate (in case of PwD candidate) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority and Ex-serviceman (XSM) proof (in case of Ex-serviceman candidates).
- All certificates/testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/year-wise mark sheet and Degree certificate starting from matriculation onwards).
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Now make the payment of application fee
- At last tap to submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
|Get PDF||NSPCL Recruitment Notification|
|Check Here||Guidelines to apply online|
|Hit Here||For new user registration|
|Apply Now||NSPCL Recruitment|
|Get Here||SC/ST Certificate Format|
Last date for submission of online applications: 10/10/2017
Clutch other relevant details regarding NSPCL Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|