NTPC-SAIL Power Company Private Limited has promulgated a vacancy advisement titled as NSPCL Recruitment. Via nspcl.co.in recruitment, organization is willing to hire eligible candidates for Officer/Engineer/Lab Asst Trainee Jobs. Candidates who are interested in NSPCL Jobs they can apply by filling up the online application forms by visiting the official website of organization. Last date for candidates to apply for NSPCL Recruitment 2017 is 29-04-2017
Highlights Of This Page:
NSPCL is formed by the amalgamation of two companies that are Maharatna’s NTPC Limited and SAIL and it intends to recruit eligible and dynamic contenders for the available posts. Willing aspirants may apply for the latest government jobs by forwarding the duly filled online application on or before the last date should be reached. Aspirants may attain additional facts regarding NSPCL Recruitment through this page equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||NTPC-SAIL Power Company Private Limited|
|No. of seats||42|
|Last date to apply online||29.04.2017|
NSPCL Vacancy Name:
|Name of post||No of vacancies|
|Jr. Officer (Accounts) Trainee||04|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)||15|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||13|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (C&I)||04|
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee||04|
Qualification Required and Age Limit:
|Name of post||Education||Age limit|
|Officer (Finance)||Qualified CA or ICWA||37 years|
|Jr. Officer (Accounts) Trainee||Inter CA or ICWA||27 years|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)||Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 70% marks.||25 years|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 70% marks||25 years|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (C&I)||Full time regular Diploma in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics, Electronics & Power, Electronics & Instrumentation, Control & Instrumentation Engineering with 70% marks||25 years|
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee||Full time regular B. Sc. With Chemistry (Chemistry must be subject in final year)/ Graduate in Industrial/ Applied Chemistry with 60% marks||27 years|
Relaxation to the reserved category candidate will be permissible as per the norms of govt.
Many more to grab:
Payment to be made and Procedure of Payment of Application Fee:
Candidates belonging to General and OBC-NCL category are required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 300/- through the link provided for Payment of Application Fee after generation of Unique Registration No.
PWD/XSM candidates need not pay the registration fees.
- At the time of making the payment of application fee, system will again ask the details of Application Reference No. which is the Unique Registration No. that was generated while applying online, Name, Mobile No. etc.
- Due care must be taken by the candidate in providing the payment reference no. in the application as this is the only link of verifying the payment of application fees by the candidate
- Bank commission charges will be borne by the candidate. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, NSPCL will not be responsible. Registration fee deposited after 29.04.2017 will not be valid.
Remuneration in Jobs in NSPCL:
|Name of post||Salary|
|Officer (Finance)||Rs. 20600 – 46500|
|Jr. Officer (Accounts) Trainee||Rs. 15500 – 34500|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)||Rs. 15500 – 34500|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||Rs. 15500 – 34500|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (C&I)||Rs. 15500 – 34500|
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee||Rs. 11500 – 26000|
Get here>> Official Notification PDF
Mode of Selection for Vacancy in NSPCL:
- Applicants are firstly required to undergo an objective type written examination / test of two hours.
- On the basis of the merit and requirement, list of successful candidates for appearing in the skill test will be made available at www.nspcl.co.in and communication will be sent to such candidates.
- All such shortlisted candidates will have to appear for skill test/interview.
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Process to Apply for NSPCL Vacancy:
Interested candidates, who are applying for NSPCL Recruitment, are require to forward their filled application form through online mode. Whole procedure is well stated below:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of organization i.e. www.nspcl.co.in.
- From the top of the homepage select “careers” tab.
- A new page will appear in front of you along with a vacancy notifications
- Read all the details carefully and compare your eligibility
- After that if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then go back to the previous page and hit on “hit here to apply” tab
- A new page will appear in front of you along with a dialog box.
- Fill the details and register your self
- After that log on to the application window and fill up application form
- Once all the details are completed upload all scanned and mandatory documents
- At last hit on the final submission tab
- After that take a print out of the filled up NSPCL Application Form and keep it safe further use
Get Here>> Direct Link To Apply
Important Date to Remember:
- Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates: 08.04.2017 (Saturday) 10.00 Hours
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates: 29.04.2017 (Saturday) 23.50 Hours
- Downloading of Admit card with Roll Number, test center name and Guidelines: 18.05.2017 to 10.06.2017
- All India Test: 11.06.2017 (Sunday)
Candidates who are interested in NSPCL Recruitment 2017, they can also hit on the direct links sated above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|