NTPC-SAIL Power Company Private Limited has professed a job notification related to NSPCL Recruitment 2016. NSPCL is formed by the amalgamation of two companies that are Maharatna’s NTPC Limited and SAIL and it intends to recruit eligible and dynamic contenders for the available posts. Online applications are invited from candidates who accomplish requisite eligibility criteria for filling up Diploma Trainee Posts. Job seekers are requested to check the website frequently those who are keenly waiting for NSPCL Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
Willing aspirants may apply for the latest government jobs by forwarding the duly filled online application on or before the last date should be reached. Aspirants may attain additional facts regarding NSPCL Recruitment through this page equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||NTPC-SAIL Power Company Private Limited|
|No. of seats||08|
|Last date to apply online||05th September 2016|
Diploma Trainee (Civil): 08
Applying candidate must have possessed full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Check Out Below Provided Links To Grab More Job Options:
Maximum age limit of the applying candidate must be 25 years as on 05.09.2016. Relaxation to the reserved category candidate will be permissible as per the norms of govt.
Payment to be made:
- Candidate belonging to General category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/- through the link provided for Payment of Application Fee.
- PWD/XSM candidates need not pay the registration fees.
Read Here: Latest Government Jobs
Procedure of Payment of Application Fee:
- At the time of making the payment of application fee, system will again ask the details of Application Reference No. which is the Unique Registration No. that was generated while applying online, Name, Mobile No. etc.
- Payment will be validated in 3-4 working days after which the candidates belonging to General Category candidate can print the registration slip.
- Bank commission charges will be borne by the candidate. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, NSPCL will not be responsible. Registration fee deposited after 05.09.2016 will not be valid.
Grab Information: How To Pay Fees Through Online Mode
Shortlisted appliers need to firstly undergo the training of 1 year at various NSPCL Projects and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 15,500/- per month. On successful completion of training, these candidates will be getting the pay scale of Rs. 15500- 3%-34500/- per month.
Mode of Selection:
Applicants are firstly required to undergo an objective type written examination / test of two hours. On the basis of the merit and requirement, list of successful candidates for appearing in the skill test will be made available at www.nspcl.co.in and communication will be sent to such candidates. All such shortlisted candidates will have to appear for skill test.
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Process to Apply for NSPCL Vacancy:
- Interested candidates who are applying for NSPCL Recruitment, are require to forward their filled application form through online mode. For getting the application form, firstly candidates are required to visit the official website that is www.nspcl.co.in.
- Now select Careers link that will be directing you to the web page where you can register for the post.
- Here you will be getting the suitable link to register yourself online.
- Fill the form completely in correct manner by hitting on “Apply Online” button and attach the essential documents required, upload the passport size photograph and scanned signature if required and submit the application carefully.
- Application if received through any other mode will be summarily rejected, only online applications complete in all respect will be accepted.
- After successful completion of application process the hard copy of the same should be retained for future reference.
Read More: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Important Date to Remember:
- Last date for online registration of application by Candidates: 05.09.2016 (Monday) Midnight
- Downloading of Admit card with Roll Number, test centre name and Guidelines: 12.09.2016 to 25.09.2016
- All India Test: 25.09.2016 (Sunday)
Note: To collect further information , you need to go through Official Notification and check this Official Link for getting Online Application. We will update this page with latest updates related to NSPCL Recruitment 2016 – 2017 so please bookmark this page, by pressing control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On