Students who want to participate in National Level Science Talent Search Examination 2020 may register for NSTSE by filling NSTSE Registration Form by visiting to the official website www.unifiedcouncil.com. Candidates are hereby informed that NSTSE Registration is going Start from June Onwards.
Highlights of NSTSE Registration 2020:
|Conducting Body||Unified council|
|Exam Name||National Level Science Talent Search Examination|
|Category||NSTSE Registration 2020|
|NSTSE Registration Starts||June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
NSTSE Registration 2020
Eligibility for NSTSE Registration:
Students who are studying in classes II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI (PCM & PCB), XII (PCM & PCB) are eligible to fill NSTSE Registration form.
NSTSE Examination Pattern:
- There is a separate question paper for each class. All questions are Objective-Type with no negative marking for wrong answers. The medium for the exam is English.
- Duration of the examination for all classes: 90 minutes.
|Class||No. of Questions||Marks|
|4 to 12||100 each||100 each|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
National Level Science Talent Search Examination is based on the CBSE syllabus and 85% of the syllabus is considered for setting the NSTSE Question Paper. Question papers designed for exam are suitable also for students following ICSE / ISC and various other State Board syllabi.
NSTSE Examination Fee:
Students who are going to appear for NSTSE are required to pay Rs.300 as examination fee which includes Examination Fee, Success series book, Set of Previous Question Papers, Student’s Performance Report (SPR) and postal charges.
|Option 1 (Class 2 to 12)||Rs 300|
|Option 2 (Class 2 to 10)||Rs 700|
|Option 3 (Class 2 to 10)||Rs 1000|
Check Here: Ways To Get Education Loans For Students
NSTSE Payment Procedure:
Payment of examination fee is to be made in the form of Demand Draft for Rs.300/- which is to be drawn in favor of UNIFIED COUNCIL payable at Hyderabad.
How to fill NSTSE Registration Form 2019?
- Interested students who fulfill all eligibility criteria and wish to enroll for exam should fill the Registration Form by following below mentioned steps.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official web portal that is www.unifiedcouncil.com
For Individually Registration:
- After that, select “Press here for online registration for NSTSE-2020” link available below the hot links section on the home page.
- Selection of above said link will take you to the page online registration link.
- This will shift you to next page from where you have to hit on “press here Registration and Online Payment” link.
- Now, fill an application form with all required information by hitting on appropriate link.
- Now, select “I agree” button stable at last of the page and hit on “submit” button.
- Students should fill in the Registration Form enclosed with this information brochure and submit the same before the last date at below given address.
NSTSE Important Links:
|NSTSE Official Link||Press Here|
|NSTSE Answer Key||Press Here|
|NSTSE Results||Press Here|
|NSTSE Syllabus||Press Here|
|NSTSE Previous Year Question Papers||Press Here|
For School Registration:
- After visiting at official website, hit on “School Registration form for NSTSE” link present at right hand side of the home page.
- Now, enter all required info asking for filing vacant tabs.
- Then, hit on “submit” button appear at last of the page.
- At the last, schools are advised to take print out copy of it for future use.
- At the last, the schools are required to prepare the applying students lists and send it to below given address by Courier/ Register Post/ Speed Post.
#16–11–16/1/B, Farhath Hospital Lane, Saleem Nagar,
Malakpet, Hyderabad – 500 036
|NSTSE-2020 registration will start in||June 2019|
|Last Date to Submit NSTSE Registration Form||Updating Soon|
Check Here: Short Term Courses Career after 12th
NSTSE Registration Notification:
The Unified Council is going to release NSTSE Registration Notification through which interested students may collect all the details about National Level Science Talent Search Examination. Applicants have to register them by hitting on NSTSE online link. An individual can attain brief details about NSTSE Registration Form 2020 by reading this page completely.
About NSTSE 2020:
National Level Science Talent Search Examination is a unique examination. The main motive of conducting this exam to analyze the understanding ability of the student that how much he/she can understand any topic in details and give some feedback to put up question back. It is not focused only on that how many students can learn or score marks on any regular exam.
So, that’s why it is also known as India’s Most Popular Assessment exam. Candidates who have the desire to get more information regarding NSTSE Registration Form 2020 are advised to stay tuned with us on this page which is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
You can check Official Notification as well as Official Link, to acquire more details regarding NSTSE Registration 2020. You can bookmark this page, using control+D, to acquire latest updates related to NSTSE.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|