NSTSE Registration Form
Students who want to participate in National Level Science Talent Search Examination may register for NSTSE by filling NSTSE Registration Form. The Unified Council has released NSTSE Registration Notification through which interested students may collect all the details about National Level Science Talent Search Examination. Applicants have to register them by hitting on NSTSE online link. After that, they can collect all information about exam schedule as exam date has been fixed on 04-02-2018. An individual can attain brief details about NSTSE Registration Form 2018 by reading this page completely.
National Level Science Talent Search Examination is a unique examination. The main motive of conducting this exam to analyze the understanding ability of the student that how much he/she can understand any topic in details and give some feedback to put up question back. It is not focused only on that how many students can learn or score marks on any regular exam.
So, that’s why it is also known as India’s Most Popular Assessment exam. Candidates who have the desire to get more information regarding NSTSE Registration Form 2018 are advised to stay tuned with us on this page which is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NSTSE Registration Form
Students who are studying in classes II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI (PCM & PCB), XII (PCM & PCB) are eligible to fill NSTSE Registration form.
- There is a separate question paper for each class. All questions are Objective-Type with no negative marking for wrong answers. The medium for the exam is English.
- Duration of the examination for all classes: 90 minutes.
|Class||No. of Questions||Marks|
|4 to 12||100 each||100 each|
National Level Science Talent Search Examination is based on the CBSE syllabus and 85% of the syllabus is considered for setting the NSTSE Question Paper. Question papers designed for exam are suitable also for students following ICSE / ISC and various other State Board syllabi.
Check Related Links:
Students who are going to appear for NSTSE are required to pay Rs.300 as examination fee which includes Examination Fee, Success series book, Set of Previous Question Papers, Student’s Performance Report (SPR) and postal charges.
|Option 1 (Class 2 to 12)||Rs 300|
|Option 2 (Class 2 to 10)||Rs 700|
|Option 3 (Class 2 to 10)||Rs 1000|
Payment of examination fee is to be made in the form of Demand Draft for Rs.300 which is to be drawn in favor of UNIFIED COUNCIL payable at Hyderabad.
How to fill NSTSE Registration Form 2018:
- Interested students who fulfill all eligibility criteria and wish to enroll for exam should fill the Registration Form by following below mentioned steps.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official web portal that is www.unifiedcouncil.com
For Individually Registration:
- After that, select “Press here for online registration for NSTSE-2018” link available below the hot links section on the home page.
- Selection of above said link will take you to the page online registration link.
- This will shift you to next page from where you have to hit on “press here Registration and Online Payment” link.
- Now, fill an application form with all required information by hitting on appropriate link.
- Now, select “I agree” button stable at last of the page and hit on “submit” button.
- Students should fill in the Registration Form enclosed with this information brochure and submit the same before the last date at below given address.
For School Registration:
- After visiting at official website, hit on “School Registration form for NSTSE” link present at right hand side of the home page.
- Now, enter all required info asking for filing vacant tabs.
- Then, hit on “submit” button appear at last of the page.
- At the last, schools are advised to take print out copy of it for future use.
- At the last, the schools are required to prepare the applying students lists and send it to below given address by Courier/ Register Post/ Speed Post.
NSTSE Registration Form >> Hit Here
#16–11–16/1/B, Farhath Hospital Lane, Saleem Nagar,
Malakpet, Hyderabad – 500 036
|Last Date to Submit NSTSE Registration Form||21st October 2018|
|NSTSE Admit Card Availability||24th January 2018|
|NSTSE Exam Date||4th February 2018|
You can check Official Notification as well as Official Link, to acquire more details regarding NSTSE Registration 2018. You can bookmark this page, using control+D, to acquire latest updates related to NSTSE.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Reasons You Should Never Skip a Class||Tips to Manage Stress|
|How To Be A Smart Student||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Education Loans for Students||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Best Career Opportunities||How To Find Topic For School Project|