Registration Open!!! Aspirants who are going to participate for National Level Science Talent Search Examination – 2017, must get their NSTSE Registration done as soon as they can. National Level Science Talent Search Examination is a comprehensive exam that renders high quality learning experience to the students. This exam is scheduled to be held on 05th February, 2017 between 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 Noon. All those candidates who are interested in applying for this nationalized exam may acquire all details regarding NSTSE Registration 2017 from this page. Students are advised to ensure their eligibility and check exam date before submitting the filled application form till the last date that is indicated below.
National Level Science Talent Search Examination is conducted to examine and encourages the students to solve problems, and also boost the confidence of students which helps them to realize their optimum potential. Willing contenders must register themselves for this exam through the registration link as furnished below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants must fill the registration form by going through the complete notification as available on the official site.
|Announcement Type||National Level Science Talent Search Examination|
|Last date of receipt of applications||26th October 2016|
|Date of examination||05th February, 2017|
Students who are studying in classes II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI (PCM & PCB), XII (PCM & PCB) are eligible to fill NSTSE Registration form.
- There is a separate question paper for each class. All questions are objective-type with no negative marking for wrong answers. The medium for the exam is English.
- Duration of the examination for all classes: 90 minutes.
Read Here: How to Solve Objective Type Question Papers
|Class||No. of Questions||Marks|
|4 to 12||100 each||100 each|
National Level Science Talent Search Examination is based on the CBSE syllabus and 85% of the syllabus is considered for setting the NSTSE Question Paper. Question papers designed for exam are suitable also for students following ICSE / ISC and various other State Board syllabi.
Check Related Links:
Students who are going to appear for NSTSE are required to pay Rs.300 as examination fee which includes Examination Fee, Success series book, Set of Previous Question Papers, Student’s Performance Report (SPR) and postal charges.
Payment of examination fee is to be made in the form of Demand Draft for Rs.300 which is to be drawn in favor of UNIFIED COUNCIL payable at Hyderabad.
How to fill NSTSE Registration Form 2017:
- Interested students who fulfill all eligibility criteria and wish to enroll for exam should fill the Registration Form by following below mentioned steps.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official web portal that is www.unifiedcouncil.com
- After that, select “Press here for online registration for NSTSE-2017” link available below the hot links section on the home page.
- Selection of above said link will take you to the page online registration link.
- Now, fill an application form with all required information by hitting on appropriate link.
- Students should fill in the Registration Form enclosed with this information brochure and submit the same before the last date at below given address.
Get Details: Process To Fill Online Application Form
#16–11–16/1/B, Farhath Hospital Lane, Saleem Nagar,
Malakpet, Hyderabad – 500 036
- Examination Schedule Date: 05th February, 2017 (Sunday)
- Time for exam: 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- Last date of receipt of applications: 26th October 2016
Note: You can check Official Notification as well as Official Link, to acquire more details regarding NSTSE Registration 2017. You can bookmark this page, using control+D, to acquire latest updates related to NSTSE.
NSTSE Registration Details: Download Official Notice
To Apply Online: Press This Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On