NSTSE Results is going to be released on 22nd Jan 2019 @www.unifiedcouncil.com!! Appeared candidates in National Level Science Talent Search Examination-2019 (NSTSE) on 07-12-2018 and 16-12-2018 can download NSTSE 2019 Result directly from this page.
NSTSE 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Unified Council|
|Name of the Exam|| National Level Science Talent|
Search Examination-2019 (NSTSE)
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||30-10-2018|
|Date of Examination||07-12-2018(Friday)|
|Date of examination for|
Individual /Direct applicants
|NSTSE Answer Key||14-12-2018|
|NSTSE Results will be available on||22-01-2019|
NSTSE Results 2019
Guidelines to download NSTSE Results 2019
- Visit to official site that is www.unifiedcouncil.com.
- Now go to ‘NSTSE’ section from left side of home page.
- Choose ‘About NSTSE’ tab from list.
- Hit the suitable NSTSE Results link
- NSTSE Result login page will be displayed on screen
- Now enter your roll number date of birth etc as required.
- Press submit tab to get NSTSE score card
- Take printout of NSTSE 2019 Results
Do You Know: How to Check Result Online?
More Links Related To NSTSE
|NSTSE Previous Year Question Papers||Get Here|
|NSTSE Syllabus||Get Here|
|NSTSE Registration Form||Get Here|
|NSTSE Answer Key||Get Here|
|NSTSE Results 2019|
|NSTSE Exam Result Official Link||Check Here|
|NSTSE Exam Details||Check Here|
|NSTSE Toppers Recognition||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
What Is The Purpose Of Exam?
National Level Science Talent Search Examination is an analytical test which actually helps to student’s improvement. It is a regular test just to know about the knowledge of the child. It delivers challenging and high quality educational experience
What Are The Qualifying Marks For Class I To XII?
|For Class I|
|Total Marks : 40|
|Mathematics : 25|
|General Science : 15|
|For class II||For Class III|
|Total Marks : 50||Total Marks :75|
|Mathematics : 25||Mathematics :40|
|General Science : 25||General Science:35|
|For Class IV & V||For Classes VI,VII,VII,VIII,IX & X|
|Mathematics: 45General Science: 45General Questions: 10||Mathematics: 25Physics: 25Chemistry: 20Biology: 20General Questions: 10|
|For Classes XI & XII (PCM)||For Classes XI & XII (PCB)|
|Mathematics: 40Physics: 25Chemistry: 25General Questions: 10||Biology: 40Physics: 25Chemistry: 25General Questions: 10|
Get Best Answer: Which Career Suit Me?
FAQs Related NSTSE Results
Question1: Why do students of the same class with similar total marks have different National Ranks?
When two or more students secure equal scores, ranking will be provided as per marks attained in the following order of subjects: Mathematics (Biology for PCB group), Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Questions.
Question2: Do You Know About the Available Prizes for National Achievers?
- A) NSTSE Topper is awarded 2,00,000 cash prize*. The student who achieves the highest percentage of marks among all the classes is declared as NSTSE Topper.
- B) The top 3 rankers of each class are awarded a Tablet PC + a Memento + a Medal, each
- C) The next 22 rankers in each class (Ranks 4 to 25) of each class are awarded a cash prize of Rs. 1000 each.
- D) Rankers 26 to 100 of each class are awarded BMA’s Talent & Olympiad Exams Resource Book from M/s. Brain Mapping Academy, each.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Question3: What Are The Prizes For State Toppers?
- Top 3 rankers from each State (minimum of 10,000 students in a particular State) are awarded with a special award for encouragement.
- He/she is awarded with a Britannica Concise Encyclopedia and Planet Earth (2 CD Pack) worth 1690 and a Certificate of Appreciation.
Note: State-wise ranks are declared after excluding the top 100 ranks across the country.
Question4: I do not find city level of exam NSTSE on your website, how do I know my city level rank?
Only All India and State Ranks declared at website. City Wise achievers will be declared only for selected cities having a minimum participation of 500 students.
Also Check: What after Result? – Best Course
Question5: What Are Reward For Winners?
Student with 100% marks will be awarded prize money of Rs.2, 00, 000. Students who achieves highest percentage of marks among all classes is awarded Rs. 1,00, 000. Each topper gets either prize or regular prize.
Leave A Comment Below If You Have Any Query In Regards Of NSTSE Results 2019 We Will Try To Solve Your Query As Soon As Possible
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Study Abroad||Scholarship in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Education Loans for Students|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||Successful Career Development Tips|