AIAPGET (All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test) is conducted by National Testing Agency for admission of eligible candidates to AYUSH PG courses. Candidates must fill up NTA AIAPGET 2021 Application Form before the last date to get admission in MD/MS/PG DIPLOMA in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy system of medicine. AIAPGET Exam Date 2021 of online test is also available here.
NTA AIAPGET 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||AIAPGET 2021|
|AIAPGET Full-Form||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|Types of Exam||PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Organizing Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
NTA AIAPGET 2021 Exam Dates:
|Availability of official Information Bulletin||1st week of January 2021|
|Online registration will commence from||1st week of January 2021|
|Last date for registration||Last week of January 2021|
|Application form correction window||February 2021|
|Admit card issuance date||1st week of April 2021|
|NTA AIAPGET 2021 Exam Date||Last week of April 2021|
|Availability of Answer Keys||1st week of May 2021|
|Result announcement||1st week of May 2021|
Question: What is NTA AIAPGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria?
- Candidates must have obtained BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate.
- Along with the above clause, candidates should also possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities.
- Candidates must have completed 1-year of internship before the scheduled AIAPGET 2021 counselling.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Question: What is NTA AIAPGET Application Fee (As per previous stats)?
All the candidates who shall apply for the NTA AIAPGET 2021 examination have to pay the application fee as directed by the ministry of AYUSH. Candidates can pay the application fee via ICICI/ Syndicate/ Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI/ Paytm. The category wise application fee is given below.
- General/Unreserved & OBC-NC: Rs. 2500/-
- Gen-EWS: Rs. 2250/-
- SC, ST, PwD and Transgender: Rs. 1750/
Question: What is NTA AIAPGET Admission Process?
Admission will be done on basis of All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test 2021 followed by Counselling.
Question: What is New in NTA AIAPGET Exam Pattern 2021?
- The NTA AIAPGET 2021 exam will be 120 minutes long. The exam is a computer-based test (CBT) with questions of objective nature.
- A total of 120 questions will be asked during the 2 hours duration.
- There are no sections in the question paper.
- Candidates are also provided with an additional 15-minute tutorial prior to the start of the test to help them familiarize with the whole process.
- Each question will carry 4 mark while each wrong answer will result in a deduction of 1 marks acc to negative marking.
|Mode of Examination||LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration||2:00 Hours (120 minutes)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions with|
single correct best response
|No. of Questions||120|
|Medium of Paper|
Question: How to Fill NTA AIAPGET Online Form 2021?
Step I- NTA AIAPGET Registration:
- Visit the official website at www.ntaaiapget.nic.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to ALL INDIA AYUSH POST GRADUATE ENTRANCE TEST (AIAPGET) Information Bulletin 2021 option available in the left side of the homepage.
- Now on reaching new page read the NTA AIAPGET Notification 2021 carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit on “New Registration” tab available in the left side of the home page.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and hit on “Proceed to apply online AIAPGET -2021” link.
- Now fill all the necessary details such as name, valid mobile number and email ID and choose the option “save and continue”.
Step II- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- In this step upload the recent photograph and signature in the correct format, size and dimensions.
- The photograph must be in dimensions of 5cm X 3.5 cm and its size should be 20kb -50kb.
- The signature file size should be in between 10kb – 20kb and it should be signed in blue/black ink on white paper. Hit on the “Next” button after uploading the images.
Step III- Fill in Details
- All the details should be filed by the candidates such as educational qualifications, enter the choice of examination center, personal details, contact information.
- After filling all the details hit on the “Save and Next” button to proceed further.
Step IV- Validate details
- The information entered by the candidates must be checked and verified first by hitting on the “Validate the details” option.
- In this, If the candidates wish to edit/change details, he/she can go to the respective window by hiting ‘Back’ button.
- After checking hit on “Final Submit” button. Now the details cannot be changed further.
Step V- Make Payment
- This is the last step; the applicants have to submit the application fee through online mode by using the Debit/ Credit card or by net banking.
- After the successful payment, the candidate will be directed to the confirmation page.
- Now hit on the “application print” on the screen for the printout of the application.
- Candidates must take a printout and should retain it till the admission.
Press Here: NTA AIAPGET Official Website
NTA AIAPGET Exam Centres (As per previous Stats):
Agra, Kottayam, Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar, Lucknow, Bengaluru ,Mumbai/Navi Mumbai, Bhopal ,Nagpur ,Bhubaneshwar,Nasik, Chandigarh/Mohali , Patna , Chennai , Pune , Dehradun , Raipur, Delhi NCR , Ranchi , Ernakulam/Kochi , Roorkee , Guwahati , Siliguri , Hyderabad , Srinagar,Jaipur , Surat, Jammu , Thiruvananthapuram , Kanpur , Thrissur, Kolhapur , Vijayawada , Kolkata
NTA AIAPGET Syllabus 2021:
The exam will include all subjects taught during the BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS course as prescribed by CCIM/CCH. Detailed Syllabus will be uploaded shortly.
Download Here: NTA AIAPGET Admit Card 2021
NTA AIAPGET Answer Key 2021:
The answer key of NTA AIAPGET 2021 Exam will be available on the Official Website. After appearing in the examination, candidates can evaluate their marks by using AIAPGET Answer Key 2021.
NTA AIAPGET Result 2021:
Separate merit list for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy medicine systems shall be published.
Get Here List Of: Top Medical Colleges in India
NTA AIAPGET 2021 Details:
This AIAPGET 2021 is conducted for the admission MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy. After successful submission of the AIAPGET 2021 application form, candidates will be able to appear in NTA AIAPGET 2021.
There are certain eligibility norms which are set up by the Ministry of AYUSH. Candidates must fulfill the entire NTA AIAPGET eligibility criterion in order to appear in the entrance examination.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Medical Entrance Exams in India||Top MBBS Colleges in India|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Scholarship in India|