NTA IIFT Registration
National Testing Agency will begin the process of NTA IIFT Registration 2021 in September 2020 at the official portal of NTA IIFT. Eligible candidates can check details from here in order to apply online for the registration process and appear on the scheduled IIFT 2021 Exam Date to get admission in MBA (IB) course offered at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
NTA IIFT 2021 Overview:
|Exam Name||IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam|
|Category of IIFT||Postgraduate Exam|
|NTA IIFT 2021 level||National level exam|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes i.e. 2 hours|
|Frequency of IIFT 2021||Once in a year|
|Conducting body||National Testing Agency|
|Common name||IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Reservation||As per Government Regulations|
NTA IIFT 2021 Exam Dates :
|Releasing of NTA IIFT 2021 application form and brochure||Second week of September 2020|
|Opening of the image correction window||Second week of September 2020|
|IIFT Application Form 2021 Last Date||First week of November 2020|
|Last date for payment of application fee||First week of November 2020|
|Correction window||Second week of November 2020|
|Availability of NTA IIFT 2021 Admit Card||Third week of November 2020|
|NTA IIFT 2021 Exam Date||First week of December 2020|
|Availability of answer key and challenge date||First week of December 2020|
|NTA IIFT Final Answer Key 2021||Second week of December 2020|
|Announcement of NTA IIFT 2021 Result||Second week of December 2020|
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates for the second round||Fourth week of December 2020|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview||January/ February 2021|
|Beginning of new session||First week of July 2021|
Read Complete Details of: NTA IIFT 2021
NTA IIFT Registration
Way To Apply For NTA IIFT Registration 2021:
Step1: NTA IIFT Registration
- Visit official portal of organization i.e. iift.nta.nic.in
- Follow ‘Current Events’ section which is available at left side of the home page.
- Press the link of NTA IIFT MBA Notification 2021 (Information Brochure).
- Candidates meeting the criteria must press “Registration” link for filling up the application form.
- Then follow ‘Please read the instructions carefully before applying. ›› APPLY NOW’ link.
- Go for NTA IIFT MBA Registration 2021 and enter details in the Form.
Step2: NTA IIFT Login
- After the submission of the details, ID and password will be generated.
- You need to follow “Login” link and enter the received Id.
- After the completion of Login Process, candidates need to go for filling up NTA IIFT MBA Application Form 2021.
Step3: Fill IIFT Application Form
- Enter asked details in the format of IIFT 2021 Application Form.
- Make the fee payment through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Upload your passport size scanned photo and the scanned signature.
- Recheck the complete NTA IIFT 2021 Online Application Form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of IIFT Online Registration Form for future reference.
NTA IIFT Image Correction Procedure:
Candidates who have applied for NTA IIFT Registration form and founds that image discrepancy is there in the previously uploaded image can check the below given procedure and remove the discrepancy of the images.
- Visit to the official portal i.e. iift.nta.nic.in
- On the home page, press on “Remove Image Discrepancy” link.
- After pressing the link, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your Application No. and Password to login and remove the image discrepancy.
Press Here: NTA IIFT Official Website
IIFT Seats Availability (As per previous stats):
IIFT has two campuses in India- Delhi and Kolkata with the total number of seats being 360 (220 in the Delhi campus and 140 in the Kolkata campus.) As per the previous reports, IIFT has a total number of 360 seats for this academic year. Out of this 50% of the seats are reserved for OBC, SC, ST and NRI.
IIFT MBA Entrance Test Fee (As per previous stats):
IIFT Application Form Fee as per category wise is given here:
|Categories||IIFT Application Fee|
|Foreign Nationals||US$ 150 (Rs. 9500/-)|
IIFT MBA Fee Structure (As per previous stats):
|Annual Tuition IIFT Fee|
for the MBA (IB) batch
| Rs.8,35,000 which can be|
paid in three installments.
|Other Charges Of||Rs.32,500 for first year|
|Computer facility, internet,|
library, alumni charges and
IMF (student body) of
|Rs.22,500 in the second year|
The students of SC, ST and PWD category are given 50% concession on tuition fee only.
Get Complete Details On: MBA Entrance Exams in India
Refund Of IIFT Application Fee:
If a student chooses to withdraw from the programme, the institute shall follow the following four-tier system for the refund of fees remitted by the student:
|Point of time when|
notice of withdrawal
of admission is served
|100%||15 days before the formally|
notified last date of admission
|80%||Not more than 15 days after|
the formally-notified last date of admission
|50%||More than 15 days but less than|
30 days after formally notified
last date of admission
|00%||More than 30 days after|
formally-notified last date of admission
- * Inclusive of course fees and non-tuition fees but exclusive of caution money and security deposit.
- In case of (1) in the table above, the Institute shall deduct an amount not more than 10% of the aggregate fees as processing charges from the refundable amount.
- Formally-notified last date of admission will be mentioned in the final offer letter sent to selected candidates.
More Links Related To NTA IIFT:
|IIFT Previous Year Papers||IIFT Results|
|IIFT Answer Key||IIFT Admit Card|
|IIFT Placements||IIFT Syllabus|
|IIFT Fees||IIFT Cut Off|
Documents To Be Submitted Along With NTA IIFT 2021 Registration Form:
- Filled in CV Form.
- Copy of latest GMAT score certificate.
- Attested copy of a ll academic mark-sheets/ certificates (Class X, XII & Graduation).
- Copy of all Passport pages having official entries.
- An undertaking that the candidate has not appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year such as CAT/XAT/IIFT, etc.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission / Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months.
Change/Modify The Data in NTA IIFT Online Form:
Candidate will be given one time option to modify the data. Modification option will be available after completing all four stages of application form i.e. Primary NTA IIFT Registration, Academic and Personal details, Payment and Photo/Sign upload.
Process To Change Of Center
- Candidate can apply for Change of Centre online on or before the last date by making a payment of Rs. 1000.
- No requests in this regard will be entertained offline.
NTA IIFT Application Form Helpdesk
In case of any problem, the candidates can contact the Section Officer (Admissions Cell) on below details. They must indicate their Application No. in their communications to IIFT.
NTA Helpdesk: 0120-6895200 (Operational 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM during working days)
Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam:
National Testing Agency organizes NTA IIFT Entrance Exam for admission into MBA (International Business). Candidate who will fill IIFT MBA (IB) Admission Form must hold bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-years of duration in any discipline along with minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates) can apply for NTA IIFT Exam 2021.
You Can Also Check: Top MBA Colleges in India
Recruitmentresult.com Provides Information Instantly
Recruitmentresult.com offers you satisfactory details regarding NTA IIFT Registration 2021 and exam updates on instant basis. To be updated with the latest information, you may bookmark our portal or visit our page on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Choose Right Career||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||List Of Entrance Exam in India|