NTA JEE Main Application Form
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main is conducted by NTA for admission into B.Tech, B.E, B.Arch, B.Plan to NITs, IIITs and CFTI. NTA JEE Main Application Form 2021 Submission Dates are given here. Every year, maximum number of applicants apply for NTA JEE Main Online Registration. Read important details such as eligibility, selection process, JEE Main Application Form Last Date etc from this page.
NTA JEE Main 2021 Highlights:
|Name of the Examination||NTA Joint Entrance Examination|
|Common Name||JEE Main|
|Exam conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of Examination||National level|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based|
|Admission In||NITs, CFTIs and IIITs|
NTA JEE Main 2021 Important Dates (Tentative):
|Event||January Session||April Session|
|JEE Main Registration 2021||1st week of September, 2020||1st week of February, 2021|
|NTA JEE Main Registration (Closes)||2nd week of October, 2020||1st week of March, 2021|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission||2nd week of October, 2020||2nd week of March 2021|
|JEE Main Application Form Correction||3rd week of October, 2020||2nd week of March 2021|
|Issue of JEE Main 2021 Admit Card||1st week of December, 2020||3rd week of March, 2021|
|NTA JEE Main 2021 Exam Dates||2nd week of January, 2021||2nd week of April, 2021|
NTA JEE Main Application Form
NTA JEE Main Application Form Fee (As per previous stats):
|Type of Paper||General/Gen- EWS/|
OBC(NCL) (Male) (INR)
|Country of Examination: In India|
|B.E./B.Tech and B. Arch||1300||650|
|B.E./B.Tech and B. Planning||1300||650|
|B.E./B.Tech, B. Arch and B.Planning||1300||650|
|B.Arch and B.Planning||1300||650|
|Country of Examination: Outside India|
|B.E./B.Tech and B. Arch||6000||3000|
|B.E./B.Tech and B. Planning||6000||3000|
|B.E./B.Tech, B. Arch and B.Planning||6000||3000|
|B.Arch and B.Planning||6000||3000|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
NTA JEE Main Application Form 2021 Procedure:
Applying aspirants are required to complete the NTA JEE Main Registration Process 2021 before JEE Main Application Form Last Date by following the given guidelines:
Step1. NTA JEEE Main Online Registration 2021
- Visit to the official website of the organization which is jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Hit on “Apply for JEE (MAIN) April 2021” link from the middle of the home page.
- Registered Candidates have to go for “JEE Main 2021 Login” by entering the asked details.
Step2. Fill JEE Main Registration Form 2021
- New users have to follow Fresh Candidate Registration and need to hit the “Proceed to Apply Online” if you are agree with the instructions.
- Enter some details for filling up NTA JEE Main Application Form.
- Upload images of the given format in the NTA JEE Main Notification 2021 along with JEE Main Application Form.
Step 3: Payment of JEE Main Application Form Fee
- NTA JEE Main Application Form fee can be paid through debit or credit card.
- Payment can be done through the Challan of Syndicate/HDFC/Canara/ICICI Bank.
- The e-challan will be generated during filling the NTA JEE Main Application Form.
- Payments through other modes like DD, money order, IPO, etc. will not be accepted.
- After payment, you need to hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of JEE Main 2021 Application Form for future reference.
Press Here: NTA JEE Main Official Website
Instructions for NTA JEE Main 2021 Apply Online:
- Before filling up the application form the candidate should have a scanned image of his/her recent photograph and signature in running hand.
- These scanned images are to be uploaded during the submission of application form.
- The photograph should be coloured or black/white (but clear contrast) with name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph printed on it as shown.
- It should be without cap or goggles.
- Spectacles are allowed.
- Polaroid photos are not acceptable.
- Candidates with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates may keep 6-8 identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of entrance examination, Seat Allocation Process and Admission.
NTA JEE Main 2021 Eligibility Criteria
NTA JEE Main Qualification:
- Passed 12th or equivalent exam with five subjects from any recognized board.
- Appearing in the 12th examination in 2021.
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects are mandatory in the qualifying exam.
- Secured 75 % marks (65% for SC/ST) or be in the top 20 percentile.
NTA JEE Main Age Limitation:
- No age limit for the candidates.
- Passed XII examination in 2019, 2020 or appearing in 2021 irrespective of their age.
- Fulfill the age limit requirements of the Institutes in which they are desirous of taking admission.
A candidate can take maximum of three consecutive attempts for NTA JEE Main Examination.
Links Related to NTA JEE Main
|NTA JEE Main Result||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Answer Key||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Login||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Counselling||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Cut Off Marks||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Question Papers||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Paper Analysis||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Admit Card||Details|
|NTA JEE MAIN Application Form Correction||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Preparation Tips||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Exam Pattern||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Syllabus||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Mock Test||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Exam Centers||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Slot Booking||Details|
|NTA JEE Main Books||Details|
NTA JEE Main Selection Procedure 2021:
- On The Basis Of Their Marks Obtained In Entrance Examination
- Merit List
- Shortlisted Contenders
Candidates can collect more details concerning NTA JEE Main Application Form 2021 by going through the Official Website also. Apart from it, our team will update this according to the latest or new information about JEE Main Application Form 2021, so be in touch with us by bookmarking our web portal recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How Do Toppers Study?||Scholarship in India|
|Engineering Entrance Exams in India||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|Top Engineering Colleges in India||Students’ Horoscope|