NTA JEE Main Guidelines
National Testing Agency releases NTA JEE Main Guidelines at its official website before the conduction of NTA JEE Main 2021 examination in order to conduct the exam smoothly without any disruptions. JEE Main Instructions of the upcoming examinations are mentioned in the official JEE Main Information Bulletin which is released every year by NTA. Applied candidates can read out JEE Main Exam Day Guidelines directly from this page.
NTA JEE Main Guidelines 2021 for January and April Session Exams is given here. Candidates appearing in the upcoming session exam must go through the given JEE Main Exam Guidelines and follow the same instructions at the day of examination.
NTA JEE Main Guidelines
JEE Main Exam Instructions:
- Applicants must check out their admit card carefully before appearing for the examination. The admit card contains details related to Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Centre Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. If some mistake is there in the details, then they must contact to the JEE Main authorities through the helpline number.
- Same One passport size photograph that was uploaded at the time of filling up of application form, original valid photo identity proof (PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar card with photograph, E-Aadhar, Ration Card), PwD certificate (if applicable).
Read Here: NTA Full Form
NTA JEE Main Guidelines 2021 for Paper 1 & 2:
- Pen/Pencil and blank paper for rough working will be provided in the examination hall. Candidates have to write their name and roll no on the sheet and the rough sheet needs to be submitted to the invigilator after finishing the examination.
- Watercolor on the Drawing sheet is not allowed.
- Left thumb should be clear for finger impression on the answer sheet.
- After the opening of the examination hall, applicants can take their seat immediately and can log-in and read the instructions.
- Candidates are advised to reach one hour at the allotted venue before the commencement of examination for registration formalities.
NTA JEE Main Exam Dress Code:
JEE Main Dress Code for male and JEE Main Dress Code for female candidates is given here. Students should follow the given JEE Main Guidelines by NTA, otherwise they will not be allowed to go inside the examination hall.
- Do not wear any piece of jewelry, watch, or any other gadgets/ ornaments.
- Clothes that have large buttons, brooches, etc. should not be wearable.
- Metallic Objects are not allowed to be carry in the examination, so don’t wear up dress that contains any metal part.
NTA JEE Main Guidelines 2021 – Diabetic Candidates:
- Diabetic candidates are permitted to carry eatables such as sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle.
- Packed foods like chocolate/candy/ sandwich inside the examination hall are not allowed.
Read Complete Details Of: NTA JEE Main Application Form
NTA JEE Main Exam Schedule (As per Previous Stats):
|Particulars||First Shift||Second Shift|
|Exam Timings||9:00 AM to 12:00 PM||3:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
|Duration||3 Hours||3 Hours|
|Entry in Exam Centre||8:00 AM to 8:30 AM||2:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
|Instructions by the Invigilators||9:15 AM to 9:25 AM||2:15 PM to 2:45PM|
|Test Commences||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||12:00 PM||6:00 PM|
NTA JEE Main Exam Pattern 2021 – Paper 1 (B.Tech)
|Exam Mode||Computer-based test mode|
|Exam Duration||3 hours (4 hours for persons with|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Total number of questions||75 (Each subject will have 25 questions)|
|Type of Questions|
|Medium of paper||English or Hindi|
(Candidates from Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli can opt for Gujarati as well)
NTA JEE Main Exam Pattern 2021 – Paper 2 (B.Arch and B.Plan)
|Exam Duration||3 hours (4 hours for persons with benchmark disabilities)|
|Total number of questions|
|Type of Questions|
|Medium of paper|
English or Hindi (Candidates from Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli can opt for Gujarati as well)
Check Revised List Of: NTA JEE Main Exam Centres 2021
Items prohibited at NTA JEE Main Exam Centres:
- Electronic gadgets such as calculators,
- Docu pen,
- Slide rules,
- Log tables,
- Printed or written material,
- Bits of papers,
- Mobile phone,
- Electronic watches that fulfills the purpose of calculators
- Pager or any other device are not allowed.
Check Out All: NTA Exams 2021 Important Test Dates
Press Here: NTA JEE Main Official Website
JEE Main 2021 Guidelines and other important instructions given on this page is written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com Appearing candidates must read the given NTA JEE Main Guidelines that are issued officially by the National Testing Agency.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|NTA JEE Main Rank Predictor||NTA JEE Main Previous Year Papers|
|NTA JEE Main Answer Key||NTA JEE Main Login|
|NTA JEE Main Exam Pattern||NTA JEE Main Admit Card|
|JEE Main Books||Online JEE Main Mock Test|
|JEE Main Syllabus||JEE Main Result|