National Technical Research Organisation has made a declaration against NTRO Recruitment. Organization is planning to appoint well qualified contenders for filling up unoccupied positions of Scientist and Senior Security Officer. Those contenders, who are willing to grasp the chance of NTRO Recruitment 2017, need to forward applications on or before closing date that is well revealed underneath.
This Page Highlights:
Job seekers who ensure all the mandatory criteria may apply for NTRO Jobs by sending the application forms at the postal address with the help of the steps provided below as early as possible. To get entire information in concern to National Technical Research Organisation Recruitment, you can scroll down this page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||National Technical Research Organisation|
|Closing Date of Applying||Check Below|
- Senior Security Officer
- Candidates applying for the Scientist job should have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant discipline from recognized University or Institutions.
- Contenders holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent department or cadre are required for the post of Senior Security Officer.
Age Requirement and salary details:
|Name of the Positions||Age Limit||Salary (Per month)|
|Scientist||50 years||Pay Band-4 (Rs.37,400-67,000/+Grade Pay Rs. 8900/-|
|Senior Security Officer||56 years||Pay Band – 3 (Rs.15,600-39,100/-) plus Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-|
Mode of Assortment:
- Aspirants will be select on the basis of their performance level in written test or interview conducted by the selection panel of the National Technical Research Organisation.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for attending the recruitment procedure.
Read These Articles:
How to apply for NTRO Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the National Technical Research Organisation that is “ntro.gov.in”.
- Not hit on the “Recruitment” link available below.
- After that choose the desirable position and press on the link:
1) Filling up vacancy in the grade of Scientist ‘F’ in National Technical Research Organisation on direct recruitment basis.
2) Filling up vacancies of Senior Security Officer in National Technical Research Organisation on Deputation basis.
- Read the advertisement carefully and attentively.
- Download the application form and take a print out.
- Now fill the application form in prescribed format including every detail.
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Fix passport size photograph in the space provided.
- Recheck the application form to avoid errors.
- Enfold the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the position ________”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address.
Assistant Director (Pers/R-1),
National Technical Research Organisation,
Block-III, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi-110067
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
|Name of the Positions||Last Dates|
|Senior Security Officer||20-02-2017|
For getting more information about NTRO Recruitment 2017 check the Official Link. You can also check the details in employment news dated- 07-01-2017 page no.: 29.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest 20000 Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs as per your Qualification|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|