National Technical Research Organization has broadcasted a career notification as NTRO Recruitment to fill up the vacancies of Scientist ‘F’. For this concern organization invites applications from eligible candidates. Those aspirants who are meeting the eligibility criteria of this recruitment and think themselves capable for the above positions they may apply against NTRO Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date that is well mention below. Keen applicants who are willing to apply against this recruitment they may stay in touch with us through this page to obtain other information in regards of this recruitment.
|Name Of The Post||Scientist ‘F’|
|Last Date To Apply||within 45 days|
Interested to apply aspirants are required to obtain the rest detailed information such as qualification required, Age Limit, Mode of payment, selection process, salary structure and applying process etc through this page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Contenders who are going to apply they must have first class Master’s degree in Physics or Electronics or Mathematics from a recognized University or Institute; (OR) First class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Electronics & Communication.
Applying contenders should not be exceeding 50 Years and the relaxation in upper age limit shall be as per NTRO rules and regulations.
All those applicants who will be recruited successfully for any of the above said positions they will attain salary in pay scale of Rs. 37400-67000/- with the Grade Pay 8900/- per month.
Eligible candidates will be engaged against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in written exam/interview/skill test that will be decided by the selection panel of NTRO.
How to apply for NTRO Recruitment?
- Interested to apply candidates are required to download application form in prescribed Format, from the official website that is ntro.gov.in
- After that aspirants need to hit on the “Recruitments” link that is available on the home page.
- A new page will be opened having “Current Ongoing Recruitments” section applicants have to press on the ‘Filling up the vacancies of Scientist-F in NTRO on direct recruitment basis’ link.
- By pressing the above mentioned link Instructions page will be downloaded on your system in PDF format having application form in prescribed format. After reading the instructions aspirants need to take a printout of application form.
- Now fill the application form in all respect and affix a passport size photograph in the space mention on it.
- Applicants have to attach photocopies of all testimonials along with the duly filled application form.
- Complete application form should be sent to the address mention below…
Director (Estt & Pers),
National Technical Research Organization, Block-III, Old JNU Campus,
New Delhi- 110 067
Last date to send application: within 45 days (55 days from far flung areas) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Contenders may obtain other information in regards of Ministry of NTRO Recruitment 2016 by checking the official link or you may subscribe our free email service to acquire latest information in this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|