Various Job Opportunities such as Tech Asst/Scientist/Officer and many others in National Technical Research Organization!!! Through NTRO Recruitment, applicants can grab latest jobs in this reputed organization. First of all, aspirants should be eligible for the latest NTRO Vacancies and after that capable job seekers have to register themselves by filling application form before the closing date that is 08-01-2018. So go through this page and raise your career with NTRO Recruitment 2018.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants can get entire details related to National Technical Research Organization Recruitment on below section of this page which is created by the expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com. Those who finally get recruited against NTRO Recruitment 2018 will receive amazing and handsome amount of salary structure with various benefits which is well stated below. So have a look…
|Name of the organization||National Technical Research Organization|
NTRO Vacancies And Required Education:
|Name of The Posts||Vacancies||NTRO Eligibility Criteria|
|Scientist ‘E’||6||First Class Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in Physics I Electronics I Mathematics from a recognized University or Institute|
|Administrative officer||2||Graduation or post graduation degree in relevant field|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||5|
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent facilitated by
|Scientist ‘B’ (Group -A Gazetted)||8||First Class Master’s Degree in Physics I Electronics I Mathematics from a recognized University or Institute|
Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized university
Age Limits And Salary Offered For NTRO Jobs:
|Name of The Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|Scientist ‘E’||45 Years||Level – 13 in the Pay Matrix in National Technical Research Organization|
|Administrative officer||56 Years||Rs.15, 600/- to Rs.39, 100/- + GP Rs.5, 400/-|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34, 800/- +GP Rs.4, 600/-|
|Aviator-I||Rs.15, 600/- to Rs.39, 100/- +Grade Pay Rs.6, 600/-|
|Senior Aviator||Rs.15, 601/- to Rs.39, 100/- + Grade Pay Rs.7600/-|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Group -A Gazetted)||Rs.15, 600/- to Rs.39, 100/- +GP Rs.5, 400/-|
|Technical Assistant||Rs.9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4, 200/-|
NTRO Selection Process:
Assortment of the candidates applying for NTRO Technical Assistant/Scientist/Officer Vacancy will be done on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Examination as per the decision of the selection authority of the organization.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
How to Apply for NTRO Recruitment 2018???
Aspirants who are going to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Recruitment are required to follow the instructions which are as follows:
- Firstly you need to log on to the official website of the National Technical Research Organization that is ntro.gov.in
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitments” tab given on the home page.
- This will take you to the new page where you will find various notifications and you are suggested to select the appropriate link form that.
- On selecting the suitable link a PDF file will appear on your screen and you must read the details in the NTRO recruitment notification carefully.
- After you have gone through the eligibility criteria, you need to download application form given in the PDF.
- Fill the form in a correct and accurate manner, attach al the essential documents.
- Enclose the form in an envelope which must be super scribed as “Application form for the post of……..”
- At last you must send it to the given below postal address.
Get PDF>>>>> NTRO Recruitment 2018
Assistant Director (Pers/R1)
National Technical Research Organisation
Block-III, Old JNU Campus New Delhi – 99067
Check Also: More Jobs in Delhi
Deadline to submit the application form: 08-01-2018
To attain other related facts of NTRO Recruitment 2018, go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|