NTSE Application Form 2019
NTSE Application Form 2019 has been available at official site. Candidates who want to appear for NTS Stage I/II Exam need to apply for NTSE Notification online by submitting their applications before last date.
NTSE Application Form Overview
- Conducted by : National Council of Educational Research and Training
- Exam: National Talent Search Examination
- NTS Stage II Exam date: 12-05-2019
- Form type: Online
- Category: NTSE Application Form
- Official site: www.ncert.nic.in
NTSE Application Form
Are You Eligible For NTS Stage II Exam?
For School Students:
- Student must appear for class 10 examination from a recognized school.
- Students who have applied for class 10 through open learning can appear for the NTSE exam.
- All standards from class 1 to class 10 must be cleared.
- Age must be less than 18 years.
For Graduation Students:
- Student must be appearing for class XII from a recognized school.
- Class 11 and class 12 examination must have been cleared without backlogs.
- No age limit is defined.
Read Also: How To Be A Smart Student
NTSE Scholarship Amount
- Scholarship of Rs. 1250/- per month for class- XI to XII
- Scholarship of Rs. 2000/- per month for undergraduates and Post Graduates
- Amount of Scholarship for PH.D is fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.
NTSE Reservation Criteria
- Candidates with SC category: 15%
- Candidates with ST category: 7.5%
- PWD: 4%
What Is Selection Procedure?
- Students will be selected on the basis of NTS Stage I/II Exam Scores
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
NTSE Exam Pattern 2019
- There will be negative marking in each paper.
- For every wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- No marks will be deducted for un- attempted questions.
|I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||45 Mins|
|II||Language Test (LT)||50||50||45 Mins|
|III||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||90 Mins|
How Much Qualifying Marks Is Required?
- For general category candidates 40% marks in each paper
- For SC/ST and PH category candidates 32% in each paper.
Do You Know: How To Reduce Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
How To Fill NTSE Application Form 2019?
- Visit to official site that is www.ncert.nic.in.
- Go through “ANNOUNCEMENT” from home page
- Hit on “National Talent Search Examination-2019 For the Students Studying Abroad in Class X” link.
- Now Read NTSE Notification Carefully
- Hit on “NTSE Application Form” link
- Download NTSE 2019 Application Form and fill it with all required details
- Attach required documents with NTSE Application Form 2019
- Forward it to the official address of the state liaison officer.
Get Here: NTSE Official Link
Check Some Important Related Link
|NTSE Admit Card||Press Here|
|NTSE Exam Pattern||Press Here|
|NTSE Result||Press Here|
|NTSE Scholarship Exam||Press Here|
|NTSE Syllabus||Press Here|
|NTSE Answer Key||Press Here|
|NTSE Sample Paper||Press Here|
|How to Prepare for NTSE||Press Here|
National Talent Search Examination 2019
Check NTSE Exam Pattern 2019 to know details in terms of marks allocated to each section, maximum marks, duration of the exam etc. Candidates going to appear in exam must download NTSE Stage 1 & 2 Exam Pattern through online mode
National Talent Search Examination is national-level scholarship program conducted by National Council of Educational Research and Training for Class 10 students to provide them scholarship for financial support
National Talent Search Exam is pen and paper based containing 2 sections- MAT and SAT of 120 minutes duration, carry 100 questions of 1 mark each.
Candidates Stay In Touch With Us To Get More Latest Updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|