NCERT is going to conduct a National Talent Search Examination (NCERT) 2014. Interested and eligible candidates may download the application form and submit it on or before the last date to apply.
The applicant of the 10th class students can apply by sending the application form in well prescribed format.
It must be submitted by the students latest by the 31-03-2014 at the official address of the organization.
All other details of this notification as NTSE 2014 are represented below on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
The National Council of Educational Research and Training
- The scholarship of Rs. 500/- per month will be given to the candidates from class X onwards up to Post-graduation /PhD level by NCERT, New Delhi .
- MHRD, New Delhi awarded 832 scholarships for H.P under NMMS Scheme last year.
Eligibility for NTSE (Class X)
- Candidates should be regular students in class X class with 55% marks in previous class i.e. class IX from recognized board.
- SC / ST / Physically challenged group candidates will get the relaxation of 5%. Students of class VIII appearing in NTSE Nov 2011 can also apply for this examination.
How to Apply?
- Application forms are available on the official website of the organization. it is available only on the official website that is www.ncert.nic.in.
- Download the application form, fill all required details and submit it on the official address of the organization within the provided time.
Date should be kept in mind
End date to submit the form is March 31, 2014.
- NTSE Admit Card-Complete Details
- How to find online Study Material-Complete Details
- How Can You Write Fast In Exams? – Complete Details
- Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips-Complete Details
Note: follow the Official Announcement.