NTSE Application Form
NTSE Application Form has released by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) to offer scholarship to students studying in Class X. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for this notification must submit NTSE Application Form 2015 in correct manner before the closing date. Applicants need to appear for NCERT NTSE Exam to get selected by an Organization for awarding Scholarship. We will provide updated information regarding NTSE Application Form 2016 shortly on this page.
Additional information about NTSE Application Form 2016 Notification such as eligibility criteria, selection process, apply method etc well tuned below by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants must read the full information very carefully.
NTSE Application Form 2015 Details
NTSE Exam Eligibility:
Candidates who are going to apply they must be regular students in class 10th studying in recognized Schools.
- Stage 1: Candidates may obtain the fee details in State Liaison Offices (Los) for State Level NTSE Examination.
- Stage 2: No fee is to be paid for Stage 2 Examination by Applicants.
Selection will be done on the basis of two stages for award of scholarship.
- For stage- I, selection will be done by states/ UTs through a written examination.
- Qualified students of first stage exam will be eligible to appear for stage II examination conducted by NCERT.
The Scholarship amount of Rs 1000/- will be provided for National Talent Search Exam. The Scholarship amounts can vary as follows:
- For Class XI And XII: The amount is Rs 1250/-
- For UG and PG candidates: Amount Will Be Rs 2000/-
- For PhD candidates: The amount provided is based On UGC Norms
- Reservation of Scholarship is 15% for SC, 7.5% For ST and 3% for Physically challenged contenders
How to fill NTSE Application Form?
- Candidates may download Application form from the Official Website which is www.ncert.nic.in. Application Form can also be obtained from State/UT Liaison Officers.
- Fill the Application form in correct manner. Students from SC/ST/PH category must also enclose Caste/Disability certificate with filled in Application form.
- Applicants must get the Application signed by Principal of the school. The filled Application Form should be forwarded to relevant State Liaison Office.
- No Application should be forwarded to NCERT address. Candidates should submit the filled in Applications prior to end date.
|Opening Date to apply||First week of August 2015|
|Closing date of submitting Application||End week of August 2015|
|Stage-I Examination Date||November (Tentative)|
|Stage-II Examination Date||May 2016 (Tentative)|
Note: For more details you may visit the Official Website. To obtain latest information of NTSE Application Form 2016, candidates are advised to keep in touch with our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NTSE Syllabus||NTSE Admit Card|
|NTSE Scholarship||NSTSE Answer Key|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Current Affairs For Competitive Exams|