NTSE Application Form
National Council of Educational Research and Training organizes National Talent Search Examination with motto of offering scholarships to class 10th students. Applicants may fill NTSE Application Form for getting registered for it. National Talent Search Examination is a two-tier exam, stage 1 is organized by the States/UTs and stage 2 exam is conducted at national level by NCERT. This year, NTSE 2018 exam will be held on 4.11.2017 and 5.11.2017 in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Other states and UTs respectively. While stage 2 exam will be organized on 13.05.2018 in All states and Union Territories. In this concern, it invites online application form from eligible and suitable aspirants. Applicants may apply for NTSE Stage I for their respective states. Go through entire details about NTSE 2018 Application Form, eligibility etc prior filling of form.
This Page Includes:
NTSE stage 1 and stage 2 papers are based on Mental Ability Test, Scholastic Ability Test and Language Ability Test. Those who qualify National Talent Search Examination need to undergo national level screening test. Aspirants qualifying National Talent Search Examination 2018 will be honored with scholarship till their Ph.D level studies or post graduation level. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com have placed all information about NTSE 2018 Application Form such as NTSE Stage 1 exam dates, NTSE Stage 1 Online Application Form, NTSE Stage 1 Notification, so that you may apply for it with ease.
NTSE Application Form
NTSE Exam Eligibility:
- Only Indian citizens are permitted to apply for NTSE Exam 2018
- Candidates who have passed in 10th standard with 60% marks from recognized School are eligible to attend Stage I exam conducted by the States/ UT’s in which the schools are located.
- Students registered under Open Distance Learning (ODL) will also be eligible for scholarship, provided the student is below the age of 18 years (as on 1st July of the particular year)
- The student is not employed and she/he is appearing in class X examination for the first time.
NTSE 2018 Scholarship Criteria:
- Aspirants who will pursue further studies in Science, Humanities, Languages, Commerce, vocational studies and Fine Arts will be honored with scholarship amount till Ph.D level.
- Contenders who study professional programmes i.e. Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management and Law are offered scholarship amount till their second degree level or postgraduate programme.
Get Here: NTSE Scholarship
- SC Category candidates: 15%
- SC Category candidates: 7%
- Physical challenged Group of Students:4%
Download Here: NTSE 2018 Notification
Recruitment will be done on the basis of two stages for award of scholarship.
- For stage- I selection will be done by states/ UTs through a written examination.
- Qualified students of first stage exam will be eligible to appear for stage II examination conducted by NCERT.
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
NTSE 2018 Exam Pattern:
Stage-I & Stage II examination at the State/UT Level comprise of three papers.
|Paper||Test||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||45|
|II||Language Test (LT)||50||50||45|
|III||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||90|
NTSE Stage II:
- For Stage II, there will be negative marking in each paper.
- For every wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted. Remember, no marks will be deducted for un- attempted questions.
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
NTSE Syllabus 2018:
- There is no prescribed NTSE syllabus as given by NCERT. However, questions in NTSE stage 1 exam are based on class 9 and class 10 levels.
- Questions in NTSE 2018 stage 2 exams are strictly based on class 10 syllabus as prescribed by NCERT.
- Aspirants are advised to take guidance from class 9 and class 10 books before appearing for NTSE state level exam.
NTSE Participating States/UTs List 2018:
Kendriya Vidhayalya, Sainik Schools, and Military Schools of the 36 states and UTs of India conduct National Talent Search Examination. You may ensure below list of states and UTs for State Level NTSE exam.
List of Participating States and UTs:
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Daman & Diu|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
How to Fill NTSE Application Form?
Step 1: Obtain Application Form:
- At initial stage for getting National Talent Search Examination Registration, applicants may visit Official Website which is www.ncert.nic.in
- Go under “ANNOUNCEMENTS” section displayed at mid of page.
- Entire PDF will open up at your screen, go through it carefully.
- You may obtain it from the liaison officer of your state.
Step 2: Filling up of NTSE form:
- Applicants are required to fill application form in their own handwriting as per the instructions and affix their photograph along with signature at the space provided on the application form.
- Attach with required documents as per the instructions only.
Step 3: Payment of application fee:
Make payment of application fee as specified by the state/UT exam conducting body.
Step 4: Submit Application form:
- Applicants may submit NTSE Application Form through offline mode at the official address of the state liaison officer.
- Candidates may either send National Talent Search Examination 2018 Application Form via speed post/registered post or may forward it to official address by visiting the liaison office.
For NTS National Level Examination Inquiry:
- Phone No : 011-26560464 (Timings 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM only)
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For State Level NTS Examination Enquiry : Contact the Liaison Officer of your State
For NTS Scholarship Inquiry:
- Phone No: 011-26562704 (Timings 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM only)
- E-mail: email@example.com
For Nurturance programme for NTS Awardees:
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Here About: Effective Time Table For Studies
|Stages||Exam states||NTSE 2017 Important Dates|
|Stage I exam(state)||Last date to submit application form||To be notified later|
|Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman & Nicobar Islands||4.11.2017 (Saturday)|
|Examination in Other states and UTs||05.11.2017 (Sunday)|
|stage 2 exam(National)||Examination in All states and Union Territories||13.05.2018 (Sunday)|
Candidates who studying Abroad in class X can appear directly for Stage II NTS Examination under prescribed in the NTS Brochure which is presented on official website. They should submit their application form till the last date that is 31st Dec. 2017 as application forms will be available on official website in the month of October.
To attain more facts about NTSE 2018 Application Form, have a sight at its Official Link. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D to get latest updates on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On