NTSE Application Form
Applicants can fill NTSE Application Form for National Council of Educational Research and Training organizes National Talent Search Examination. The motive of this examination is offering scholarship for class 10th students as financial help. The organization conducts NTS exam in two stages, Stage-1 (State Level) and Stage-2 (National Level). Those, who are qualified by Stage-1, are eligible to fill NTSE Application Form 2018 through online mode. NTS Stage II Exam is going to be held on 13-05-2018. According to the notification the last date for registration is 31-12-2017. Hurry up and fill your NTSE Stage II Application Form with the help of this page. Go through the below section of this page to get more details regarding the same.
Focal Points of This Page:
Those Indian Students, who are studying abroad in Class-X, can appear directly for NTSE Stage II Exam under conditions prescribed in the NTS brochure. Candidates can fill up the ncert.nic.in Application Form against NTSE Online Notification by following the statements mentioned below on this page, which is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NTSE Application Form
Only those applicants are eligible to appear in examination, who got qualifying marks in NTS Phase-1
About one thousand scholarships are awarded for the different stage of education as following:
- Scholarship of Rs. 1250/- per month for class- XI to XII
- Scholarship of Rs. 2000/- per month for undergraduates and Post Graduates
- Amount of Scholarship for PH.D is fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.
Get Here: NTSE Scholarship
- Candidates with SC category: 15%
- Candidates with ST category: 7.5%
- PWD: 4%
NTSE 2018 Second Stage Exam Pattern:
Here below we have provided the pattern of exam you can prepare yourself as according to it:
- There will be negative marking in each paper.
- For every wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted. Remember, no marks will be deducted for un- attempted questions.
|Paper||Test||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||45|
|II||Language Test (LT)||50||50||45|
|III||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||90|
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Students are informed that qualifying marks for candidates from general category is 40% in each paper and for candidates from SC/ST and PH is 32% in each paper. Applicants must obtain qualifying marks to get the scholarship.
Get Here >> NTSE Application Form Notification
Exam Centers for National Talent Search Stage II Exam:
The examination is going to be conducted in following cities:
How to Fill NTSE Application Form 2018?
Students can fill application form for National Talent Search Examination by following some of these below mentioned steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of National Council of Educational Research and Training organizes that is www.ncert.nic.in.
- You need to go through the “ANNOUNCEMENT” section, at the mid of home page and hit on “National Talent Search Examination-2018 For the Students Studying Abroad in Class X” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about the exam. You must read it very carefully.
- Afterwards you should go back to the previous page and hit on “Application form” stated at the same place.
- You will see application form on your digital screen. You have to download it.
- Fill it in correct manner and attach the required documents and send the same to the official address of the state liaison officer.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 31-12-2017
- Date of Examination: 13-05-2018
Applicants may get rest details about NTSE Application Form 2018 by visiting the Official Link. You must stay tuned with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On