NTSE Application Form
NTSE Application Form is available now! National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is conducting National Talent Search Examination for 10th and 12th passed aspirants. For this National Council of Educational Research and Training invites capable candidates, so candidates who meet all the structured eligibility conditions can appear for Stage I/II exam as the schedule of Dates which is clearly structured below. To get latest updated information regarding NTSE Application Form 2017, aspirants must stay in link with us through this page.
Candidates who are going to fill National Talent Search Examination Application form they need to submit it in prescribed manner on before that last date that is tailored below. National Talent Search Examination is a national-level scholarship program in India. Contestants can get all the related information about NTSE Notification by scrolling down the page of recruitmentresult.com which is well submitted by our dedicated team members.
NTSE Application Form
NTSE Exam Eligibility:
- Only Indian citizens are permitted to apply for NTSE 2017
- Candidates who have passed in 10th standard with 60% marks from recognized School are eligible to attend Stage I exam conducted by the States/ UT’s in which the schools are located.
- Students registered under Open Distance Learning (ODL) will also be eligible for scholarship, provided the student is below the age of 18 years (as on 1st July of the particular year)
- The student is not employed and she/he is appearing in class X examination for the first time.
On the basis of National Talent Search Examination, 1000 scholarships will be awarded. The amount of scholarship will be as under:
- For Class XI And XII: The amount is Rs 1250/-
- For UG and PG candidates: Amount Will Be Rs 2000/-
- For PhD candidates: The amount provided is based On UGC Norms
Get Here: NTSE Scholarship
- SC Category candidates: 15%
- SC Category candidates: 7%
- Physical challenged Group of Students:3.5%
Recruitment will be done on the basis of two stages for award of scholarship.
- For stage- I selection will be done by states/ UTs through a written examination.
- Qualified students of first stage exam will be eligible to appear for stage II examination conducted by NCERT.
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
|Paper||Test||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||45|
|II||Language Test (LT)||50||50||45|
|III||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||90|
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
How to Fill NTSE Application Form:
- You need to download Application form from the Official Website which is www.ncert.nic.in.
- Application Form can also be obtained from State/UT Liaison Officers.
- Now you need to Fill Application Form in proper manner with complete details.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PH category must also enclose Caste/Disability certificate with filled in Application form.
- Applicants must get the Application signed by Principal of the school.
- The filled Application Form should be forwarded to relevant State Liaison Office.
- No Application should be forwarded to NCERT address.
- Candidates should submit the filled in Applications prior to end date.
For NTS National Level Examination Inquiry:
- Phone No : 011-26560464 (Timings 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM only)
- E-mail : email@example.com
- For State Level NTS Examination Enquiry : Contact the Liaison Officer of your State
For NTS Scholarship Inquiry:
- Phone No: 011-26562704 (Timings 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM only)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Nurturance programme for NTS Awardees:
- E-mail : email@example.com
Read Here About: Effective Time Table For Studies
|Stages||Exam states||NTSE 2017 Important Dates|
|Stage I||Last date to submit application form||To be notified later|
|Stage 1 exam||Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman & Nicobar Islands||5 November 2016|
|Stage 1 exam||Examination in Other states and UTs||6 November 2016|
|Stage 1 exam||Examination in Bihar & West Bengal||13 November 2016|
|stage 2 exam||Examination in All states and Union Territories||14 May 2017|
Candidates who studying Abroad in class X can appear directly for Stage II NTS Examination under prescribed in the NTS Brochure which is presented on official website. They should submit their application form till the last date that is 31st Dec. 2016 as application forms will be available on official website in the month of October.
To get latest updated information related to NTSE Application Form 2017 need to check Official Notification. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On