NTSE Application Form
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) conduct National Talent Search Examination for the students for the students studying in Class X. NTSE Application Form are invited from the contenders who want to appear in NTSE Exam. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for this notification must submit Online NTSE Application Form 2015 in correct manner before the closing date. The candidates, planning to apply for NTSE Application Form 2016 next year, are suggested to stay with us. Applicants need to appear for NCERT NTSE Exam to get selected by an Organization for awarding Scholarship.
Interested contenders must apply via proper channel on or before the last date. Detailed information concerning this notification as NTSE Application Form 2015 like eligibility, application fee, apply procedure, exam dates etc are stated on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
NTSE Exam Eligibility:
- All the students of Class X studying in recognized schools are eligible to appear for the stage- I Examination, conducted by the States/ UT’s in which the schools are located.
- Students registered under Open Distance Learning (ODL) will also be eligible for scholarship, provided the student is below the age of 18 years (as on 1st July of the particular year).
- The student is not employed and she/he is appearing in class X examination for the first time.
Stage 1: State and Union Territories may notify the fee required which will be paid for Stage- I Examination. Candidates may obtain the fee details in State Liaison Offices (Los) for State Level NTSE Examination.
Stage 2: No fee is to be paid for Stage- II Examination by Applicants.
Selection will be done on the basis of two stages for award of scholarship. For stage- I, selection will be done by states/ UTs through a written examination. Qualified students of first stage exam will be eligible to appear for stage II examination conducted by NCERT.
On the basis of National Talent Search Examination, 1000 scholarships will be awarded. The amount of scholarship will be as under:
- For Class XI And XII: The amount is Rs 1250/-
- For UG and PG candidates: Amount Will Be Rs 2000/-
- For PhD candidates: The amount provided is based On UGC Norms
Reservation of Scholarship is 15% for SC, 7.5% For ST and 3% for Physically challenged group of contenders.
NTSE Exam Pattern
The written pattern of examination is as follows:
|Test Type||Marks||No. of Items||Duration (in minutes)||Remarks|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||45|
|Language Test (LT)||50||50||45||Qualifying in Nature|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||90||Number of Questions
How to Fill NTSE Application Form:
- Candidates may download Application form from the Official Website which is www.ncert.nic.in. Application Form can also be obtained from State/UT Liaison Officers.
- Fill the Application form in correct manner. Students from SC/ST/PH category must also enclose Caste/Disability certificate with filled in Application form.
- Applicants must get the Application signed by Principal of the school. The filled Application Form should be forwarded to relevant State Liaison Office.
- No Application should be forwarded to NCERT address. Candidates should submit the filled in Applications prior to end date.
Date to Remember:
|Stage||Event Name||Tentative date|
|Stage- I (State)||Last Date for Submission of application Form||To be Notified by Respective States|
|Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Andaman & Nicobar Islands||7th November 2015|
|Examination in all states and Union Territories||8th November 2015|
|Stage- II (National)||End Date to Submit Application Form||28th February 2016|
|Examination in all states and Union Territories||8th May 2016|
For more details you may visit the Official Link. To obtain latest information of NTSE Application Form 2016, candidates are advised to keep in touch with our web portal. You can also bookmark this page using Control+D and stay in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NTSE Syllabus||NTSE Admit Card|
|NTSE Scholarship||NSTSE Answer Key|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Current Affairs For Competitive Exams|