NVS Recruitment 2015
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has transmitted a notice as NVS Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 29 vacancies of the LDC/Storekeeper post. Aspirants’ are required to apply online for this recruitment and submit the hard copy of the application on or before the last date that is mentioned below.
|No of Vacancies||29|
|Last Date to Apply||19th January 2015|
For more details related to NVS Recruitment 2015 applicants can visit this page of recruitmentresult.com.
- Lower Division Clerk
- Store Keeper
Applicants must have Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board with 50 % marks and possessing minimum speed of 35 words per minute in English type writing and 30 in Hindi type writing.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1900/-
Age of the candidates should lie between 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2015.
- For SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Ex-Servicemen/Women categories: No fee
- For others: Rs. 500/-
- Fee should be submitted through DD in favour of Deputy Commissioner, NVS, Regional Office, Pune payable at Pune
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- First of all visit the official site of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, which is nvsropune.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘recruitment’ section, which is at the left side.
- Go to link ‘Recruitment to the post of LDC / Store Keeper in JNVs under Pune Region’ Last date 19.01.2015’.
- Fill the application form correctly and upload documents as required.
- Press the submit button and take print out of the application form.
- Print out of the application along with the ll relevant documents should be brought at the time of interview.
- Original DD and hard copy of the application should be submitted at the address give below.
- Envelope of the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LOWER DIVISION CLERK/STORE KEEPER”
The Deputy Commissioner,
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti,
Regional Office, Sheti Mahamandal Bhawan,
2nd Floor, B-Wing,
270 Bhamburde Senapati Bapat Road,
Last Date to Apply: 19th january 2015
Note: for more detail you can read Official Link.
Find More Updated Information