Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has broadcasted a vacancy advertisement titled as NVS Recruitment. Applications are invited from willing and enthusiastic applicants for filling up the Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk posts. So, job seekers who want to build up their career in this organization may apply for NVS Recruitment 2016 by sending their NVS application form on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator etc|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||Within 30 days|
Eligible candidates may get more details regarding NVS vacancies such as post name, vacancy detail, required qualification, age limitation, hiring process, applying process, mode of apply, salary structure, important dates, etc from this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|04||Lower Division Clerk||10|
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate (Class XII)/B.Com/ Bachelor’s Degree /Master’s Degree from a recognized University.
- For Stenographer post: Shorthand speed of 80 words per minutes and typing speed of 40 words per minute in English Or Shorthand speed of 60 words per minute and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- For Lower Division Clerk: Minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting.
- Knowledge of Computer operation and Data entry acquired either as a subject at +2 level or through 6 months Diploma in Computers from a recognized Institution or through Computer Literacy Certificate at School level.
Age Limitation and Pay Scale:
|Name of the Post||Age Limitation||Scale of Pay|
|Audit Assistant||18 and 30 years||Rs.9, 300- 34, 800 + GP Rs.4, 200/-|
|Stenographer||18 and 27 years||Rs.5, 200- 20, 200 + GP Rs.2, 400/1, 900/-|
|Lower Division Clerk|
Relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of India rules will be admissible.
Application Fee Detail for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti vacancy:
- Contenders need to pay the application fee of Rs.400/- through Demand Draft (valid for 06 months) in favour of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti payable at Noida.
- No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/Woman and Physically Handicapped categories
Assortment Procedure for navodaya.nic.in Vacancy:
The assortment of the aspirants will be made on the basis of their performance in written test followed by practical/computer proficiency test and interview which will be organized by the selection committee of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
Way to Apply for NVS Recruitment:
- First of all aspirants require to log on official website of organization that is www.nvshq.org
- Then, go to the Announcement section which is available in left side of the home page.
- Now, press “Advertisement for various posts in NVS on direct recruitment basis, will be published in the Employment News shortly” link.
- After that, read full notification very carefully and download the application form.
- Now, fill it within correct manner and attach attested copies of certificate in proof of age qualifications, experience and pay scale and category (in All India Format for OBCs).
- Envelope containing the application must be superscribed in bold letters “Application for the post of ____________________in NVS”.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address within 30 days from the date of publication of this notification.
Deputy Commissioner (Admn.),
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti,
Government of India B-15,
Institutional Area, Sector 62,
Noida, U.P. – 201309
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form- within 30 days from the date of publication of this notification.
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form for Far Flung Area- within 45 days
If you want to get more detail regarding NVS Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|