A Job statement has been emitted by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti regarding NVS Recruitment. The organization has encouraged to all the candidates to apply for the Executive Engineer vacancy through offline mode. Graduate and experience aspirants may apply by sending their Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti application form before the closing date 20-06-2017. To get the other kind of information related to NVS Recruitment 2017 just scroll down this page.
This Page Includes:
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is educational institute which is situated in 576 districts according to the policy of the government. Institute provides all the facility to their staff and children who are doing study in this school like library/canteen area/play grounds etc. head of the organization is located at Pune, shilling Hyderabad. Selection of the candidates for the kendriya navodaya vidyalaya vacancies will be based on the written or personal Interview. For more details about the NVS Recruitment 2017 – 2018 just go through this page created by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Post Name||Executive Engineer|
|Closing Date of Applying||20-06-2017|
Department of School Education & Literacy has announced the vacancy of Executive Engineer.
Qualification of Navodaya Vidyalaya Jobs:
- Candidates applying for Navodaya Vidyalaya vacancies should have completed graduate degree in Civil Engineering with at-least 50% marks.
- If aspirants serving as executive engineer in government departments then they must have experience in civil works or assistant engineer must have 5 year experience to apply for the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS vacancies.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age Limit of NVS Job:
Aspirant’s age should not be more than 55 years to apply for the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti jobs. Age relaxation for the SC/ST candidates will get as per the government norms and regulations.
Salary Structure of Navodaya Vidyalaya Job:
Selected candidates for the Executive Engineer vacancy will get salary of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 6600/- from the organization.
Selection Process of Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment:
Organization will choose the aspirants for the NVS jobs on the basis of their presentation in written exam or Personal Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the institute.
Must Go Through These Articles, For Doing Preparation Of Exam /Interview:
How to Apply for the NVS Recruitment 2017:
Aspirants should follow these steps to apply for the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti vacancy stated below:
- Candidates should visit the official website nvshq.org
- After that move your cursor to the “Recruitment” tab and hit the appropriate link.
- Then hit the link advertisement of “Executive Engineer jobs” now PDF file will be open on your computer screen.
- Now read the details given in PDF file very carefully and download the NVS application form.
- Then aspirants should fill this form very carefully and paste your passport size photograph on top of the form.
- Now attach all the required documents certificates/age proof along with application form and send it to the office address mention below:
Assistant Commissioner (Admn.),
Navodaya Vidvalaya Samiti, B-15,
Institutional Area, Sector-62, NOIDA (UP)-201309
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Job:
Last date of sending application form of NVS vacancies: 20-06-2017
Aspirants may attain additional details about the NVS Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link. Candidates may also bookmark this page using ctrl+ D for getting instant access regarding NVS recruitment. You can follow us on Face book or Google Plus or subscribe to our free mail services to get latest updates about the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti recruitment in your inbox. You can post your queries related to Navodaya Vidyalaya vacancy in the comment box below. We will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|