North Western Railway Recruitment
A latest career advertisement has been broadcasted by (NWR) as North Western Railway Recruitment. Organization invites applications from hard working candidates for filling up 656 vacancies of Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Goods Guard, Senior Clerk-cum-Typist and Assistant Station Master (ASM) in different departments. Al those candidates who have decided to make their career in government sector this is a great job opportunity for them. Contenders, willing to apply against North Western Railway Recruitment 2016 they may submit their applications through online mode before 25th January 2016.
|Name Of The Post||Various|
|No. Of Vacancies||656|
|Last Date To Apply||25th January 2016|
Candidates, interested to apply they can get detailed information regarding this concern such as vacancies details, age limit, educational qualification, number of post, and process to apply is obviously mentioned on this page for your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Vacancies details & salary details:
|Name Of The Post||No. of posts||Salary Structure(P.M)|
|Commercial Apprentice||16||Scale pay (9300-34800)/- with the GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Goods Guard||199||Scale pay (5200-20200)/- with the GP Rs. 2800/-|
|Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist||58|
Applicants who are Interested to apply they should have possessed their graduation / post graduation from any recognized university or institution/Typing proficiency in Hindi/English on computer is essential.
Applying aspirants should not be below than 18 years and not be more than 32 years as on 01st January 2016 and the relaxation in upper age limit shall be as per government of India rules and regulations.
Keen candidates have to submit Rs. 100/- as application fee of through online or offline mode. Contenders, belonging to SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Women/Minorities/ person with Disabilities and Economically Backward classes will be except from the application fee.
Selection of the appliers will be based on their performance in online examination, typing test, document verification (DV) and medical test.
How to apply for North Western Railway Recruitment?
- Eligible aspirants need to go to the official site of North Western Railway that is www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in and select the link “CEN No. 03/2015 for the Post of NTPC (Graduate) & Online Registration New”.
- Then on the next page appliers have to select ‘New Registration’ link that is at the right side.
- Choose the check box in front of the RRB which you want to apply for and then go to ‘Apply Now’ tab.
- By hitting the above said link application form will be opened asking for your details.
- Then candidates have to enter all the details in regard of education/ communication/ post preference.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned pass port size photo, signature at the time of registration.
- After submitting the application fee aspirants have to press on submit button candidates need to take print out of application form for further reference.
|Last Date To Apply Online||25th January 2016|
|Exam Date||March-May 2016|
Applicants you may obtain other information regarding North Western Railway Recruitment 2016 by reading official notification. Candidates may subscribe our free email alert service to attain latest updates direct to your mailbox in regards of this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On