North Western Railway Recruitment 2015
Northern Western Railway is going to conduct Walk-in interview to recruit 21 Specialist and General Duty Medical Practitioner. North Western Railway, Jaipur has asserted a notification as North Western Railway Recruitment 2015 for filling up vacant posts in medical department. Job hunters who are interested in railway job vacancies may attend walk-in interview at stipulated date and time to the address given below in this page. Job seekers who are looking for jobs in govt sector must grab this opportunity without any delay.
|Name Of Posts||Specialist and general Duty Medical Practitioner|
|No Of Posts||21|
|Walk-in date||Check below|
Contenders who wish to apply for this vacancy must know other details before apply regarding North Western Railway Recruitment 2015 such as age limit, qualification, selection process, salary details, how to apply, etc from the below section of this page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Specialist Doctors: 04
- General duty Medical practitioners:17
Contenders should have Post Graduate Degree in relevant field of specialization/ MBBS and should hold a valid permanent registration with the medical council of India (MCI)/ state.
Age Limits: Applicants who are not attaining the age of 50 years may apply for North Western Railway Recruitment 2015. In case of reserved category candidates will be given relaxation as per norms govt. of India. For SC/ST candidates 5 years relaxation and for OBC candidates 3 years relaxation is applicable.
Appointed contenders by North Western Railway vacancies notification for specialist doctors will be paid with Rs. 65,000/- per month and general duty doctors will be given Rs 55,000/- including HRA.
The applicants will be selected on their performance in walk-in interview for so they need to give their best for selection.
How To Apply:
First of all candidates should log on official website that is www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then candidates should press the tab ‘news & recruitment’ and hit the link ‘recruitments’
- After that candidates will find new page of recruitments which contains various notifications for job vacancies.
- Applicants should choose the appropriate link for ‘medical practitioners’ and press it.
- Then candidates will get application form on prescribed format.
- Now applicants should download this application proforma and take print out of it.
- Candidates must fill it carefully before attend walk-in interview and bring it along with all essential original documents and a set of their photocopies and three passport size photographs at the venue.
- Contenders must reach at suitable address according to their interest at least 30 minutes ago for submission of application.
Walk-In Address & Date:
|Date of walk-In||Reporting Time||Venue|
|6th April 2015||9:30 A.M.||Committee Hall, DRM Office, Near Ambedkar Circle, Bikaner|
|7th April 2015||Mini Conference Room, DRM Office, Harish Joshi Marg, Jodhpur|
|8th April 2015||Conference Hall, Railway Central Hospital, Hasanpura Road, Near Railway Station, Jaipur|
|9th April 2015||Board Room DRM Office, Mall Road, Ajmer|
Important notice: Applicants can attend walk-in at only one place of their choice.
Note: To obtain other details related to North Western Railway Recruitment applicants may check Official Notification
Something That You Should Put an Eye On