North Western Railway Recruitment 2015
A notification about North Western Railway Recruitment 2015 has been issued for the appointment of skilled candidates under Scout & Guide Quota. Job hunters who are searching for a Railway job must clutch this chance by applying through prescribed application form.
|Name Of The Post||Scout & Guide|
|No. Of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Application||26th Dec 2014|
To know further details about North Western Railway Vacancy 2015 such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply etc. candidates can check the below mentioned information provided by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates must have passed 10th Class/ ITI or equivalent from a recognized board or institute.
Applying aspirant should be a President’s Scouts/Guides/Ranger/Rover, or Himalayan Wood Badge Holder or A pre-RWB trained Scout leader/advanced trained Guide/leader/captain.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs. 100/- as examination fee through crossed Indian Postal Order in favour of Sr.Divisional Financial Manager, Divisional Railway Manager’s office, North Western Railway, Power House Road, Jaipur.
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWDs, Women, Minorities category candidates are exempted from the examination fee.
The minimum age of the applicants should be 18 years and maximum should be according to the following criteria as on 1st Jan 2015.
- For General Candidates: 33 year
- For SC/ST Candidates: 38 year
- For OBC Candidates: 36 year
Selected aspirants will get the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay 1800/-.
Candidates will get selected on the basis of their presentation in Written Exam/ Interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can fill the prescribed application form which can be downloaded through official website i.e. www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Attach the attested Xerox copies of documents, two passport size photographs in Scout/Guide’s Uniform and self addressed two envelopes size (26x12cm) having 5/- stamp with the filled in form.
- Envelope containing the application must be super scribed as “Application for recruitment in PB 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1800 (erstwhile Group ‘D’) post under Scout & Guide Quota Jaipur Division”.
- Send this performa to the below stated address
Senior Divisional Personnel Officer,
D.R.M.’s Office, North Western Railway,
Power House Road, Jaipur
|Last date for receipt of Application||26th Dec 2014|
|Date of Examination||21st Feb 2015|
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
Candidates are advised to check Official Notification for further details.