North Western Railway Recruitment
North Western Railway has professed a job notification in concern of North Western Railway Recruitment. Job seekers are invited to fill up 81 vacancies of Junior Engineer and Sr. Section Engineer posts. Aspirants who want to make career in government sector may apply for North Western Railway Recruitment 2015. Applicants may also get latest updates about North Western Railway Recruitment 2016 by staying connected with us. Online application should be submitted on or before end date that is shaped below.
|Post Name||JE and SSE|
|No of Vacancies||81|
|Last Date To apply Online||26th July 2015|
|Date of Examination||Between 22nd Aug 2015 and 5th Sep 2015|
To get more details in concern of North Western Railway Recruitment 2015 you may go through this page. Whole notification is described clearly here by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name and No of Vacancies:
|SI.NO||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Sr. Section Engineer||(P-Way)||17|
|3||Carriage & Wagon||2|
|4||Sr. Section Engineer / Diesel-Electrical||2|
|5||Sr. Section Engineer||Electrical/Electrical (GS)||7|
|9||Carriage & Wagon (Open Line)||4|
|10||Electrical/ Electrical General||8|
|11||Drawing/ Drawing & Designing/Signal/S&T||1|
|13||Depot Material Superindent||4|
|14||Junior Engineer||Diesel Mechanical||8|
Aspirants should have degree of Engineering / Graduation / Post Graduation / Diploma in relevant field from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Salary Details and Age Limit:
|Post Name||Salary||Age Limit|
|Sr. Section Engineer||Rs. 9300 – 34800 GP Rs. 4600/-||20 – 34 years|
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 9300 – 34800 GP Rs. 4200/-||18 – 32 years|
|Depot Material Superindent|
- For UR/ OBC male candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen / Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/ Economically backward classes: exempted
- Aspirants may pay application fee using internet banking or debit/ credit cards or can be paid through challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay- In- Slip.
Written examination is going to be organized by North Western Railway to check eligibility of candidates.
How to Apply for North Western Railway Recruitment:
- First of all visit official site that is www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Choose ‘news & recruitment’ section available at top menu bar.
- Now select ‘recruitment’ tab.
- Choose appropriate link according to your query.
- Fill online application form with correct details.
- Upload your pass port size photograph and signature.
- Press submit tab and take print out of application form for future use.
- Closing Date to submit online application: 26th July 2015
- Closing date to pay fee through offline mode: 23rd July 2015
- Date of Examination: Between 22nd August 2015 and 5th September 2015
To get more details about North Western Railway Recruitment 2015 you may check Official Notification. Go through our web portal to get latest information about North Western Railway Recruitment 2016 very firstly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
North Western Railway Recruitment
North Western Railway, Jaipur is looking forward to engage qualified and proficient candidates against an Advertisement of North Western Railway Recruitment. Eligible Job Seekers who wish to apply for 54 vacancies of Sports Quota Jobs should submit Application Form in correct manner regarding North Western Railway Recruitment 2015. Keen aspirants who are looking for railway jobs must grasp this chance. We are shortly bringing details on North Western Railway Recruitment 2016.
|Name of Post||Sports Quota posts|
|Total number of vacancies||54|
|Last date to submit Application Form||20th July 2015|
Contenders who wish to apply for this vacancy must know other details before applying such as age limit, qualification, selection process, salary details, how to apply, etc from the below section of this page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
North Western Railway Recruitment 2015 details:
Sports Wise Vacancy:
|Sr.no.||Name of Sports||Vacancy|
Unit Wise Vacancy:
|Sr.no.||Name of Unit||Vacancy|
Contenders should have completed Graduate Degree/Intermediate/Matriculation/ITI or equivalent from a recognized board/University/Institute. Aspirants should also have represented country in Olympic/Asian games/Commonwealth championship etc.
Applicants should have an age limit of 18 to 25 years as on 01st July 2015. In case of reserved category candidates will be given relaxation as per norms of govt. of India.
Appliers need to pay an Examination Fee of Rs. 100/- through Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft. Women and other backward classes who have a yearly income less than Rs. 50, 000/- need not required to pay fee.
Appointed contenders will be paid a salary of Rs. 5200-20200/- with different Grade pay as per norms of an organization.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of academic qualification, sports achievements, performance in an exam and Interview.
How to Apply for North Western Railway Recruitment?
- First of all candidates should log on Official Website that is www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then candidates should press the tab ‘news & recruitment’ and hit the link ‘recruitments’
- After that candidates will find new page of recruitments which contains various notifications for job vacancies.
- Applicants should choose the appropriate link for “sports quota vacancies” and press it.
- Then candidates will get Application form on prescribed format.
- Now applicants should download this Application proforma and take a print out of it.
- Candidates must fill it carefully and attach photo copies of significant particulars in support of qualification, caste etc and examination fee to it.
- Forward this filled in form and prescribed enclosures to address of concerned unit you are applying for.
|Name of Unit||Address|
|Headquarters||Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment) RRC, North Western Railway, power house road, in front of the DRM Office 302006|
|Jaipur Division||Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, D.R.M Office, North Western Railway, Jaipur , Rajasthan 302006|
|Ajmer Division||Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, Railway General Manager’s Office, North Western Railway, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001|
|Jodhpur Division||Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, D.R.M Office, North Western Railway, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001|
|Bikaner Division||Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, Railway General Manager’s Office, North Western Railway, Bikaner, Rajasthan 333401|
|Ajmer Workshop||Chief Deputy personnel officer, North Western Railway, Ajmer Workshop, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001|
Last date to submit Application Form: 20th July 2015
Note: You may visit Official Link to get more details. We will provide updated information relevant to North Western Railway Recruitment 2016 soon on this page.