National Water Development Agency has promulgated a notification titled as NWDA Recruitment for the engagement of the candidates in the field of Water Resources Development and Management as ‘Consultants’. Eligible candidate who are willing to apply for NWDA Recruitment 2015, can apply for the same by submitting the application form giving correct details of the qualification, age, date of birth etc in the prescribed format on or before the date of closing that is shaped below. We’re updating updates on NWDA Recruitment 2016 here shortly, stay in touch.
|No. of post||06|
|Last date to submit the application||30th November 2015|
More details have been given below on this page regarding NWDA Recruitment 2015. Willing and interested applicants may get further information about essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, salary structure, important dates, etc. from the below section of this page which is well modified by the dedicated troupe of recruitmentresult.com
Candidate must have pertained the Degree in Civil Engineering with relevant experience of minimum 10 years (senior consultant), 8years (middle level consultant) and 5years (junior level consultant) in the field of water resources development and management aspects.
Age limit for aspirants who are applying for the relevant post is as per the norms of organization.
|Senior Consultant||Rs.70,000/- + local conveyance @ Rs.8,000/- P.M.|
|Middle Level Consultant||Rs.50,000/- + local conveyance @ Rs.4,500/- P.M.|
|Junior Level Consultant||Rs.35,000/- + local conveyance @ Rs.2,500/- P.M.|
Mode of Selection: The candidates shall be selected subject to their qualification in support of fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Process to Apply for NWDA Recruitment:
Candidates desire to apply for NWDA Recruitment can go through these easy steps.
- Appliers firstly have to visit Official Site that is www.nwda.gov.in.
- On the home page below the navigation section on the left side you need to choose “vacancy/circulars”.
- After that select “Appointment to the post of Senior Consultant, Middle Level Consultant and Junior Level Consultant in National Water Development Agency” for the mentioned post.
- Now appliers are advised to read the notification carefully, and take a print out of the application format.
- After that fill the application form properly with the details asked and affix all relevant testimonials in support of education, caste, DOB, passport size photograph etc.
- And then send all the above said credentials enclosed in the envelope and the envelope must be super scribing with “Application for post applied for” and should be addressed as framed below.
18-20 Community Centres,
Saket, New Delhi, PIN-110017
Important Date: 30th November 2015
Note: For more details you can move to the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On