Welfare Department of the government of West Bengal offers OASIS Scholarship for OBC/SC/ST students. Students, keen to get education or want to continue their studies can apply for OASIS Scholarship West Bengal 2018.
To apply for OASIS Scholarship 2018-19 Post Matric or Pre-Matric, you have to ensure the required eligibility criteria firstly. Afterwards, eligible students need to go for OASIS Scholarship West Bengal Apply Online on or before the last date.
|Name of the Organization||Welfare Department of the government of West Bengal|
|Scheme available for||OBC/SC/ST|
|Type of OASIS Scheme||Pre, Post Matric|
Scholarship OASIS Programme is implemented from last financial year by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment. The Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Scheme will support those students whose parental income does not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs.
In order to grab more details regarding OASIS Scholarship 2018-19 West Bengal, students need to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com for your comfort.
Details Regarding OASIS E – Scholarship 2018:
Oasis Pre Matric Scholarship (Class 9-10 students)
- Oasis Pre Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Oasis Pre Matric Scholarship for ST Students
- Oasis Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
Oasis Post Matric Scholarship (After Class 10 till PhD)
- Oasis Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Oasis Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students
- Oasis Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
Check Out Current Available: List of Scholarship
Eligibility for OASIS Scholarship Scheme:
- The parents income of the candidate’s should not exceed 2, 00,000 lakh per annum.
- The candidate should have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in the previous final examination.
- The student should have maintained a regular attendance.
- Under the OASIS Scholarship Scheme, there will be a reservation of 30% for female students.
- The scholarship will be provided for not more than two students belonging to the same family.
Eligibility for pre-matric scholarship to SC/ST students:
- The candidate should have a valid scheduled caste/scheduled tribe certificate.
- The student must be studying in the 9th or 10th standard.
Eligibility for post-matric scholarship to SC/ST students:
- The candidate should have passed 10th standard and must have the caste certificate
Eligibility for OASIS OBC Scholarship:
- The candidate should have OBC caste certificate.
- The candidate should have passed the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination
Know Here: How to Get a Free College Education
OASIS Scholarship Reward:
Here we have provided the complete information regarding OASIS Scholarship Amount for Pre – Matric and Post- Matric Programme, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead as soon as possible and check complete information as soon as possible.
|Hosteller (per month)||Day Scholar (per month)|
for 10 months
Only (Rs. 350
from GOI &
Rs. 400 by
Grant Rs. 1000
for 10 months
Grant Rs. 750
B.Sc(Agri) / M.Phil /
P.hd/L.L.MB. Pharm /
Post GraduateGeneral courses
up to graduate Level
Classes 11 and
|Rs. 1200||Rs. 550|
|Rs. 820||Rs. 530|
|Rs. 750||Rs. 300|
|Rs. 750||Rs. 230|
Procedure To Submit OASIS Scholarship Application Form 2018-19:
In order to apply for OASIS Scholarship WB 2018, you are required to go through the below mentioned guidelines in appropriate manner.
Step1: Check OASIS Scholarship Status
- First of all, you need to visit to the official website of the organization that is oasis.gov.in
- On the home page you need to hit the “Student registration link”
- After that on the next page you will see the various district names now you need to choose the one district according to your preference
- When you choose the district name then on the next page you will have to fill some details, which is given in below given image.
- Now you have to enter the required details in Www OASIS Gov In Post Matric Scholarship.
- Upload required documents or recent photograph as mentioned in below image.
- Hit the submit button for the submission of the entered details to apply for Www OASIS Gov In Scholarship.
Step2: OASIS Scholarship Login
- Already registered candidates need to hit the “Registered Student Login” Tab
- On the next you have to fill user Id, Password and district name
- At last hit the “Login” button
What To Do If Anyone Forget Their Password?
At the time of filling form for OASIS Gov In Scholarship if you forget password, you need to follow below mentioned guidelines in appropriate manner.
- In this case you need to hit “Forget Password” Link which is visible on the home page
- When you hit the above mentioned link you will see the image like given below.
- Candidates can also go for OASIS Scholarship Renewal 2018 by visiting to the link which is given on the home page.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
OASIS WB Scholarship Pre Matric 2018:
Interested candidates can apply for the Pre Matric scholarship scheme before November 2018. Online Application process is available on the OASIS Scholarship Portal before going to register we advise to check detailed information of Pre Matric Scholarship.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
Oasis Pre Matric Scholarship 2018:
OASIS Com Scholarship is for those students of SC children to provide support and for the students who are studying Class 9 and Class 10. Scholarship scheme will be availed to those parents/guardians income doesn’t exceed Rs 2 Lakhs.
OASIS Scholarship Status Check:
|WB OASIS Scholarship Application Process Begin||June 2018|
|OASIS Scholarship 2018-19 Last Date||November 2018|
|OASIS Scholarship Renewal Last Date||November 2018|
www.oasis.com Scholarship Contact Details:
Helpline Number +91-8420023311, 82 74 05 0025
To get more information about OASIS Scholarship 2018-19, you need to visit the Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is providing below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies|
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Counselling Schedule|
|Successful Career Development Tips||Education Loans for Students|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How to Start a New Life In College?|