Welfare Department of the government of West Bengal launched OASIS Scholarship scheme for the education of SC/ST/OBC children. Here is good news for those candidates who are planning to register with OASIS Pre and Post Matric scholarship scheme. Willing candidates can apply for OASIS Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Scheme before 15-11-2017. So applicants do not wait for last minute rush and apply soon for OASIS Scholarship 2018.
Purpose of OASIS Scholarship programme is implemented from last financial year by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment. The Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Scheme will support those students whose parental income does not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs. For getting more information about OASIS Scholarship 2018, candidates are required to go through the whole page which is well updated by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Eligibility for OASIS Scholarship Scheme:
- The parents income of the candidate’s should not exceed 2, 00,000 lakh per annum.
- The candidate should have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in the previous final examination.
- The student should have maintained a regular attendance.
- Under the OASIS Scholarship Scheme, there will be a reservation of 30% for female students.
- The scholarship will be provided for not more than two students belonging to the same family.
Eligibility for pre-matric scholarship to SC/ST students:
- The candidate should have a valid scheduled caste/scheduled tribe certificate.
- The student must be studying in the 9th or 10th standard.
Eligibility for post-matric scholarship to SC/ST students:
- The candidate should have passed 10th standard and must have the caste certificate
Eligibility for post-matric scholarship to OBC students:
- The candidate should have OBC caste certificate.
- The candidate should have passed the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination
Check Now: Scholarship in India
How to apply for OASIS Pre/Post Matric Scholarship?
- First of all log on the official website of the organization that is oasis.gov.in
- On the home page you need to hit the “Student registration link”
- After that on the next page you will see the various district names now you need to choose the one district according to your preference
- When you choose the district name then on the next page you will have to fill some details, which is given in below given image.
- When you fill the details then hit the submit button
Registered Student Login:
- Already registered candidates need to hit the “Registered Student Login” Tab
- On the next you have to fill user Id, Password and district name
- At last hit the “Login” button
What To Do If Anyone Forget Their Password?
- In this case you need to hit “Forget Password” Link which is visible on the home page
- When you hit the above mentioned link you will see the image like given below.
- Candidates can also renew their scholarship scheme by visiting to the link which is given on the home page.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
OASIS Scholarship Reward:
|Oasis Scholarships||Hosteller||Day Scholar|
| || |
Oasis Pre Matric Scholarship:
Interested candidates can apply for the Pre Matric scholarship scheme before 15th November 2017. Online Application process is available on the official portal, Before going to register we advise to check detailed information of Pre Matric Scholarship.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
Oasis Pre Matric Scholarship:
This scholarship is for those students of SC children to provide support and for the students who are studying Class 9 and Class 10. Scholarship scheme will be availed to those parents/guardians income doesn’t exceed Rs 2 Lakhs.
Oasis Scholarship Important Date:
Application Process Ends on: 15-11-2017
To get more information about OASIS Scholarship 2018, you need to visit the Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is providing below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies|
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Counselling Schedule|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How to Start a New Life In College?|