This page is made to cater you details about OCSI Scholarship which is going to be provided by the Oxford and Cambridge Society of India. This award will be given to those candidates who are doing undergraduate, second undergraduate, graduate study and research in any subject offered by the Universities of Cambridge and Oxford, UK. Candidates can apply for this fellowship program by submitting applications form till the last date that is shown below.
We’re also providing info on OCSI Scholarship 2018 very soon for the candidates planning to get admission to the same courses next year through this fellowship scheme so stay in touch with us on our web portal.
|Announcement Type||OCSI Scholarship|
|Last Date To Apply||Mentioned Below|
Candidates who are interested to apply for these awards should check the all details in regard of this scheme that is well structured in the below section by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Look for: Scholarship in India
The OCSI (Oxford and Cambridge Society of India) was recognized with its head office in New Delhi. Though its 600 members are positioned in dissimilar parts of India and out of the country, there is an authority and hub of its membership in Delhi. Association ship of the Society is open to those who have been to the Universities of Oxford or Cambridge.
- Contenders must be citizen of India and should be a Graduate of an Indian university or expected to graduate in the year of the award.
- Applicants should have applied for the full time course at the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford.
Must Check: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Age of the contenders should not be more than 30 years on 1st September of the year of application for the award.
- Worth INR 400,000 tenable at either the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford.
- Worth INR 100, tenable only at Emmanuel College, University of Cambridge.
- Worth INR 100,000 tenable only at St. Hilda’s College, University of Oxford.
This fellowship scheme is going to be offered to the students on the basis of academic records and Interview.
Get: Scholarship Benefits
How to Apply for OCSI Scholarship:
Aspirants may go through the below steps to apply for fellowship program, please have a look and scroll down this page…!!!
- Go to the official site of Oxford and Cambridge Society of India, which is www.oxbridgeindia.com.
- Now from homepage hit on ‘Scholarship’ section given at the menu bar.
- The list will appear, select ‘OCSI Scholarship’ from this section.
- Select the link ‘OCSI Scholarships Forms & Dates’ given at the below side.
- Then, download the application format and fill the application form with required information.
- Affix the required documents with the application as required and pass port size photo.
- After that, application form completed in all aspects should be forwarded to below stated address before the last date.
To Honorary Secretary,
The Oxford & Cambridge Society of India, 20A,
Palam Marg, New Delhi-110057 India.
Important Dates (Tentative):
|Application Form Will Be Available From||January 2018|
|Last Date For Submission Of Application Forms||Last Week Of April 2018|
|Short-listing of candidates for interview||Third Week Of May 2018|
|Interviews Date||Third Week Of June 2018|
|Announcement Of Scholarship Awards||July 2018|
For more details against OCSI Scholarship, you may check Official Link. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for obtain latest information about OCSI Scholarship 2018. Job Seekers can save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|