Odisha DET Application Form
In order to take admission in different Diploma Courses at Polytechnic colleges of Odisha State, it is necessitate filling the Odisha DET Application Form. State government of Odisha is accountable for conducting Odisha DET to offer the admission first and second-year diploma programmes of engineering/non-engineering/technology/film and TV ‘Directorate of Technical Education etc. Candidates, willing to apply for the Odisha DET Notification 2018 must fill online application form before closing date.
Key Points Of This Page:
The Directorate of Technical Education and Training of Odisha will monitor the Odisha DET admission process. Before going to apply for Odisha DET registration, aspirants must ensure eligibility requirements of various courses. The team of recruitmentresult.com has well furnished all essential details about Odisha DET Application Form 2018 on this page. Scroll down this page grab additional information concerning Odisha Diploma Entrance Test.
Odisha DET Application Form
Courses for Student
- Diploma in Engineering
- Non – Engineering Diploma
- Diploma in (Lateral only) Engineering
- Both Diploma in Engineering & Diploma in Non – Engineering.
- Both Diploma in Engineering & Diploma in Engineering (Lateral).
- Diploma in Film & TV Courses only
- Both Diploma in Engineering & Diploma in Film & TV Courses
- Diploma in Engineering (Part – Time program only)
Odisha DET Eligibility Criteria 2018
First Semester Diploma in Engineering / Technology
|HSC / Class X or equivalent from recognised Board / University||At least 14 Years for all courses except Mining and Drilling|
|Third Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering / Technology||10 + 2 or equivalent with PCM from CHSE, Odisha||At least 14 Years. No upper age limit.|
|First Semester Diploma in Non-Engineering||10 + 2 or equivalent from CHSE, Odisha||Upper age limit is 16 Years for HM and CT / MOM, and 14 Years for Beauty culture.|
|Film and Television||10 + 2 or equivalent in Science Stream from ICSE / CBSE / State Board|
16 Years to 28 Years (as on 1 June 2018). Relaxation of 3 Years to SC / ST.
Choose From Here: Best Career Opportunities
Odisha DET Application Fee
|Category||Amount of the Application Fee|
Male candidates (Male candidates of General category)
|Female candidates (Female candidates of General category||350|
|SC/ST/PC candidates (All Male and Females)|
Syllabus in Odisha DET 2018:
- In Odisha DET 2017, there will be total 180 questions with three subjects depending on the course.
- Candidate if you are going to apply for B.Tech /BE then questions will have to ask by candidates from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Each correct answer will carry one mark while a wrong answer does not carry any negative marks.
Odisha DET Exam Pattern 2018
- Odisha Diploma Entrance Exam will be of objective type in nature.
- There are total of 100 questions in the final examination.
- Time duration of Odisha Diploma Entrance Test is 150 minutes.
- Each question in the question paper will carry 4 marks and there will be of total 400 marks.
- There will be negative marking for exam i.e. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
|Children of Green Card Holder||5%|
|Children/wards of Ex-Servicemen||2%|
|women candidates of all co-ed polytechnics||30%|
|Candidates passing NCC (A, B and C Certificate examination)||1%|
Instructions to fill Odisha DET Application Form
Applicants can follow these steps to fill & submit the Odisha DET Application Form 2018 which we have provided for your easiness.
Step-1: Online Registration
- First of all you are required to go through the official website of organization that is www.dtetorissa.gov.in
- After that you have to follow the suitable link to Download the information bulletin and read the instructions carefully.
- Once you read the complete details then you are required to match the eligibility criteria and then proceed to for further process.
- Now choose suitable link to apply online.
Step-2: Fill Details
- After that you are required to enter the complete details in the dtetorissa.gov.in application form as personal, course applying, educational, communication details, etc.
- Before submitting the complete details, don’t forget to review your entered details.
Step-3: Upload Images
- Once the procedure to fill application form will be completed then you have to follow upload images option.
- Now, upload the scanned images of recent colored photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step-4: Fee Payment
- After completing the process of uploading, applying candidates will have to pay the application fee.
- The fee payment can be done through online (debit/credit card or net banking) or offline (e-challan of Axis bank).
Step-5: Print Application Form
After completing all steps of the application form, candidates can take printout of the filled application form and retain it for further use.
Odisha DET 2018 Admit Card
Directorate of Technical Education and Training of Odisha will release the Odisha DET 2018 hall ticket on its official website. Admit card is mandatory documents without your DET call letter you can’t enter in the examination hall. It is expected to be released in the first week of May 2018 for those applicants who had filled the Odisha DET Application form 2018.
DET Odisha 2018 Result/Merit
- The admission of candidates will be done on the basis of merit that will be prepared by the score of candidates in quantifying board exam.
- Candidates can download the result through online from the official website of DTE & T, Odisha.
- You can check their result in the month of May 2018.
- The rank card will also publish online on the official website of organization so candidates can get their entrance exam result 2018 within the prescribed period.
Check Out: Universities in Orissa Approved by UGC
Odisha DET 2018 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Release of Online Application Form||Fourth Week of February 2018|
|Deadline for Online Application Form||Third Week of April 2018|
|Deadline for Receipt of Application Fee||Third Week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Fourth Week of May 2018|
|Admission Commencement||July 2018|
Odisha Diploma Entrance Test is conducted for providing the admission in Diploma Engineering / Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry) / Non-Engineering Diploma / Diploma in Film and Television to well skilled contenders. Candidates must apply for Odisha DET registration with the help of above provided guidelines
All relevant information concerning Odisha DET Application Form 2018 has been provided on this page. Students who want to collect additional information must go through the Official Link. Aspirants are suggested to book mark this page by pressing Ctrl+D key for future utilizes.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|