Odisha DET Application Form
Odisha DET Application Form available now!!! Apply online for Odisha DET 2017 Notification. Check the procedure to fill Odisha DET Application Form 2017 which is mentioned below. Candidates who are going to fill Odisha DET Online Application Form they have to submit it till May 2017. From the year 2016 onwards, candidates who want to get admission into polytechnic/diploma courses will get on the basis of merit list of the qualifying exam. Odisha DET 2017 is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha.
Crucial Points of this page
DET Odisha 2017 is the state level admission process conducted for those candidates who want to get admitted in the first year or second year diploma courses in the field of engineering/ non-engineering/ technology/ film and TV courses. Through Odisha Diploma Entrance Test, candidates’ are admitted to its 152 related colleges. The candidates can check the complete details about Odisha DET 2017 such as application form, eligibility, dates, procedure of admission, and others which is well given by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Odisha DET Application Form
DET Odisha 2017 Eligibility:
- Applying students must have passed HSC (10th)/ 12th according to the course or equivalent exam with English, Mathematics and Science subjects.
- Willing aspirants must have scored total 35% aggregate and 30% marks in each subject of the qualifying exam.
- There is no upper age limit is prescribed to apply for admission.
- The minimum age limit of candidates must be is 14 years (16 years for Mining & Drilling engineering).
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
According to the rules and regulations of government, the seats are reserved for the candidates of Odisha state only and the reservation is as follows:
|Categories||Reservation Up to|
|For Children of Green Card Holder||5%|
|For Children/wards of Ex-Servicemen||2%|
|For Physically Challenged||3%|
|For women candidates of all co-ed polytechnics||30%|
|For sports candidates||0.5%|
|Candidates passing NCC (A, B and C Certificate examination)||1%|
The applicants can pay the application fee through online mode via ATM-cum-Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ e-Challan at any Branch of AXIS Bank/ IDBI Bank. The application fee is non-refundable and cannot be refunded under any circumstances. The fee details are mentioned below:
- For SC/ST/PC candidates – Rs. 200/-
- For Female candidates – Rs. 350/-
- For Male candidates – Rs. 450/-
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Documents/Details Required for filling the application form:
- Details of Payment.
- Applicants personal, academic and address details.
- Valid e-mail ID and Contact Number.
- Scanned image of photograph with 100 KB size.
- Scanned image of signature with 30 KB size.
- The images should be scanned in jpg format.
How to Fill the Odisha DET 2017 Application Form?
Applicants can follow these steps to fill & submit the Odisha DET Application Form 2017
Step-1: Online Registration
- First of all you are required to go through the official website of organization that is www.dtetorissa.gov.in
- After that you have to follow the suitable link to Download the information bulletin and read the instructions carefully.
- Once you read the complete details then you are required to match the eligibility criteria and then proceed to for further process.
- Now choose suitable link to apply online.
Step-2: Fill Details
- After that you are required to enter the complete details in the application form such as personal, course applying, educational, communication details, etc.
- Before submitting the complete details, don’t forget to review your entered details.
Step-3: Upload Images
- Once the procedure to fill application form will be completed then you have to follow upload images option.
- Now, upload the scanned images of recent colored photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step-4: Fee Payment
- After completing the process of uploading, applying candidates will have to pay the application fee.
- The fee payment can be done through online (debit/credit card or net banking) or offline (e-challan of Axis bank).
Step-5: Print Application Form
After completing all steps of the application form, candidates can take printout of the filled application form and retain it for further use.
Also Check: Short Term Courses Career after 12th
DET Odisha 2017 Important Dates:
|Online Application Form commences from||April 2017|
|Last date to Apply||May 2017|
|Last date of receipt the application fee||May 2017|
|Result/Merit Announcement||May 2017|
|Admission Schedule||June 2017|
Syllabus in Odisha DET 2017:
- In Odisha DET 2017, there will be total 180 questions with three subjects depending on the course.
- Candidate if you are going to apply for B.Tech /BE then questions will have to ask by candidates from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects.
- Each correct answer will carry one mark while a wrong answer does not carry any negative marks.
- Total duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
DET Odisha 2017 Result/Merit:
- The admission of candidates will be done on the basis of merit that will be prepared by the score of candidates in quantifying board exam.
- Candidates can download the result through online from the official website of DTE & T, Odisha.
- You can check their result in the month of May 2017.
- The rank card will also publish online on the official website of organization so candidates can get their entrance exam result 2017 within the prescribed period.
Candidates need to check Official Link, for acquiring more details related to this notification. Through this page, you may collect up-to-date information regarding Odisha DET Notification 2017.
After reading Odisha DET Application Notification if you have any query regarding same then you may write your comment in the mentioned given comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|