Odisha HSC Result
Check Odisha HSC Result Release Date through this page. It is expected that Odisha HSC Result 2019 will be declared in Last Week of April 2019 or First Week of May 2019 at its official website. Students can check Odisha HSC Class 10th (Matric) Results through this page. This year total 5, 87,720 applicants have appeared for the examinations. More details about Odisha Class 10th Result 2019 are given below.
Overview of Odisha HSC Result 2019:
|Name of Conducting Body||Odisha Board of Secondary Education|
|Odisha HSC Exam Date||22-02-2019 to 08-03-2019|
|Odisha HSC Result Date||Last Week of April 2019 or |
First Week of May 2019
|Odisha HSC Exam Result||Declared Soon|
Odisha HSC Result
The applicants can check Odisha HSC 2019 Result by using their Roll Number and DOB. Students can check their subject-wise marks in the downloaded Odisha HSC Results. Odisha HSC Result Download Link will be updated soon.
How to Check Odisha Board HSC Result 2019 From Official Website?
- Logon to official website that is bseodisha.nic.in
- Go to “Results” section and hit the link.
- Then select and hit “ANNUAL H.S.C EXAMINATION RESULT – 2019” tab
- Odisha Board of Secondary Education HSC Result page will be displayed.
- Enter Roll Number and Date of Birth required to get Result of Odisha HSC.
- Hit on Submit tab to get Odisha HSC Score Card.
- Within seconds the Odisha Matric Result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Lastly, save Odisha 10th Class Result on your desktop
- Take a print out of Odisha High School Result for future reference.
Check Odisha HSC Related Links:
|Odisha HSC Time Table||Get Details|
|BSE Odisha Result||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
How to Check BSE Odisha 10th Results Through SMS?
- According to the Board, candidates of remote areas where internet facility shall not be easily available can receive their BSE Odisha HSC Result by sending SMS
- Applicants can send SMS to 5656750 typing OR10<Roll No>.
Did You Know It?
The Odisha BSE was formed under 1953 Odisha Education Act under Department of School and Mass Education, Government of Odisha. The board controls and maintains secondary education in the state of Odisha.
Board of Secondary Education Odisha organizes board examination for 10th or 12th in the month of March. Board was established under the Odisha Education Act 1953. This Board is going to declare Odisha Matriculation Result soon.
Check Here Part Time/ Full Time: 10th Pass Jobs
Previous Years Odisha HSC Result Analysis:
- In the year 2016, total 6,01,389 students were appeared in the exam out of which 4,99,152 students passed the examination.
- In 2015, total 5,49,374 students sit in the examination in which only 4,53,563 students pass the examination.
- As compared to the earlier exams the passing percentage of the students was 83% in the year 2016 which is higher than all previous years.
- In the year 2018, the total of 6, 22084 students was appeared in the exam out of which 5,40443 number of students passed the examination. The passing percentage for the year 2018 was 86.7%.
|Year||Number of Student Appeared||Number of Students Passed||Overall Passing Percentage|
Check Out: Best Study Apps for Students
Odisha HSC Result 2019:
Odisha Class X Result will be declared by Odisha Board of Secondary Education in Last Week of April 2019 or First Week of May 2019. Students can check their Odisha Board of Secondary Education HSC Result after one month of the examination.
Students, those who have appeared in Odisha 10th examination can check their Odisha HSC 2019 Result through online mode. After getting the result through online mode, the original mark sheet will be made available at schools after 01 month of releasing of result.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Check Result Online?||Scholarship in India|
|Top Polytechnic Colleges In India||Education Loans for Students|
|Best Career Options||What After Result|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Top Job Oriented Courses|