Odisha JEE Notification
Hurry Up!!! Odisha JEE Notification has been released!!! Candidates who are willing to get admission in the top colleges of Odisha for various UG / PG Courses, they must participate in the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination. Interested candidates can apply for this examination by filling OJEE Application Form through online mode on or before
10-03-2017 25-03-2017. To check the exam dates and more information candidates must read Odisha JEE Notification 2017 which is provided on this page.
Get Vital Contents Of This Page:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is a state level entrance examination which is conducted every year by the Odisha government. By appearing in this examination, candidates can apply for admission to different courses in private and governmental of Odisha. Candidates can check complete details of this examination notification by going through this page which is well structured by recruitmentresult.com.
Odisha JEE Notification
- BAMS and BHMS
- B Planning
- Tech Lateral Entry
- Pharma Lateral Entry
- Integrated MBA
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Odisha JEE Eligibility Criteria:
|BAMS and BHMS||Passed 10+2 examination of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)|
|B Planning||Same as B.Tech|
|B.Pharma||10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and any one (Mathematics, Biology, BioTech, Technical Vocational Subject, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Geology ) with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST)|
|LE B.Tech||Passed 3-years diploma in appropriate branch of engineering/technology with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST)|
|LE Pharma||Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST)|
|MBA||Graduation with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)|
|MCA||Bachelor degree (BCA, BSc (IT/CS/IST/ITM)) in any stream passed with Mathematics at 12th level or at graduation level with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)|
|Integrated MBA||Passed 10+2 in any stream with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST)|
|M.Tech/ / /||Passed/ appearing bachelor degree examination (B.Tech) with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)|
|M.Arch||bachelor’s degree in architecture with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)|
|M.Plan||Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Geography, Sociology, Anthropology, Environmental Science, Statistics, and Social works with specialization in Community Development and Rural Development with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)|
|M.Pharma||Passed/ appearing bachelor’s degree in pharmacy with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)|
Get Here: OJEE Previous Year Question Papers
There is no age limit to appear at OJEE-2017 for admission into any course which is mentioned above.
Applying candidates must have to pay the following amount of application fee as per their course:
|BAMS & BHMS/Pharmacy/Pharmacy and BAMS & BHMS||Rs. 1000/-|
|LE (Engineering, Pharma)||Rs. 1000/-|
|MBA and MCA, MBA and LE-MCA, MBA and PGAT||Rs. 1500/-|
|Integrated MBA||Rs. 1000/-|
Odisha JEE Notification Details: Check Here
Mode of Payment:
Candidatesc an pay the application fee either through online mode by using debit card/credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/internet banking or through offline mode by using e-challan at State Bank of India (State Bank Collect).
Method Of Selection:
Candidates will be selected for getting admission in their desirable on the basis of their presentation in Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2017 followed by counseling process. The OJEE exam will comprise of following sections that can be vary according to the course.
OJEE Exam Pattern
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is a pen paper based examination which is held through offline mode.
- The examination will comprise of total 60 questions.
- All the questions will be Objective Type (MCQs).
- Each question will carry 4 marks for the right answer.
- There is a negative marking criterion i.e. 1 mark is deduced for every wrong answer.
- The total time duration of examination will be 1 hour OR 02 hours as per the course.
Process to Apply For OJEE Notification:
Candidates can apply for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination through online mode by following the below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, candidates must have to log on to the official website of examination that is ojee.nic.in
- On the home page, go to the left panel and hit on “INFORMATION BROCHURE 2017” link.
- Read the complete details about the examination through the opened pdf file.
- After reading the complete information, press on “Application Form for OJEE-2017”.
- Now select your suitable tab as per the course in which you want to get the admission.
- Hit on “Apply” button given under “New Registration” section.
- Candidates need to read the complete instructions very carefully and then press on “Hit Here to Proceed” button.
- Fill complete and correct information in the Online Application Form and press on “Submit” button.
- After that, upload your latest passport size photograph, signature and other documents (if required) in proper format.
- Make the payment of application fee through proper channels.
- At last, take a hard copy of duly filled form for future reference.
Read Now: How to Get a Free College Education
|Starting Date for filling online applications||03-02-2017|
|Last date for submission of online applications|
|Last date for Fee Payement||28-03-2017|
|Starting Date to download OJEE Admit card||20-04-2017|
|Date of Odisha JEE Exam||14-05-2017|
|Declaration of Result||First week of June 2017|
|Counselling Commence from||Last week of June 2017|
Read Now: How to Start a New Life In College?
Candidates can check other details of Odisha JEE Notification 2017 by going through the Official Notification Given Above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Entrance Exam in India||OJEE Counselling|
|Orissa JEE Admit Card||OJEE Result|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Education Loans for Students|
|List of Fake Universities||Counselling Schedule|