Odisha JEE Notification
before conducting the OJEE Examination the authorities of Odisha government will release the Odisha JEE Notification. The Odisha JEE Notification will contain all the details regarding the entrance examination for for B.Tech/MBA/MCA like the eligibility details, or how to fill up the OJEE Application Form Online etc. the main Motive of Conducting the Orissa Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is to give eligible candidates a chance of getting admission in various UG/PG Courses like B.Tech/B Pharma/MBA/MCA etc. candidates who are interested in filling up the OJEE 2018 Application Form are advised to go through the Odisha JEE Notification 2018 carefully.
This page Includes:
Applicants are informed that they have to their exam entrance card before going to entry in examination hall. Exam Hall Ticket will be downloaded from 3rd week of April 2018 through online mode. Aspirants may acquire rest details regarding eligibility criteria of Odisha JEE Notification 2018, Application Form, through this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Odisha JEE Notification
Odisha JEE Eligibility Criteria:
- An applicant who wishes to contemplate in one of the schools of Odisha must hold the residence declaration of Odisha.
- Those who are seeking for admission must be at least 17 years of age.
|Programmes||Qualifying Marks||Qualifying Examination & Subjects|
|BAMS & BHMS||50%||40%||Pass in Class 12th of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
|B.Tech & B Planning||45%||40%||Mathematics as a compulsory paper at 10+2 level and Average will be decided through the following subjects.|
Biology/ Biotech/ Technical Vocational Subject
|B.Pharma||45%||40%||Pass in Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotech/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT/ Statistics/ Geology|
|LE B.Tech||45%||40%||3-year diploma in appropriate branch of engineering|
|LE Pharma||45%||40%||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MCA||50%||45%||BCA/ B.Sc (IT/ CS/ IST/ ITM) in any stream with Mathematics|
|Integrated MBA||45%||40%||Class 12th|
|M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan/M.Pharma||50%||45%||Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/ Pharmacy / Architecture for the mentioned courses respectively.|
For M.Plan, one must have obtained bachelor’s degree in Economics, Geography, Sociology, Anthropology, Environmental Science, Statistics, Social Works with specialization in Community Development.
Applicants, who have qualified in OJEE -2018 for B.Tech/MBA/MCA programmes, they are not allowed to appear in Second / Special JEE.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Odisha JEE Application Fee:
|MBA and MCA/MBA and LE-MCA/MBA and PGAT||Rs. 1500/-|
|BAMS and BHMS/Pharmacy/Pharmacy and BHMS & BAMS||Rs. 1000/-|
|LE (B.Tech/Pharmacy)||Rs. 1000/-|
|MBA/MCA/LE (MCA)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Integrated MBA||Rs. 1000/-|
Fee can be paid through online mode using by Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net banking.
Check Out: OJEE Counselling
Applicants will get admission in B.Tech/MBA/MCA courses on the basis of their marks obtained in Orissa JEE Special exam
OJEE Exam Pattern:
|Exam Mode||Offline mode.|
|Total Question||There will be total 180 questions for B.Pharma and|
120 questions for MBA course asked in the examination.
|Subjects for B.Pharma||60 questions will be asked each from Physics & Chemistry and either Mathematics or Biology.|
|Subjects for MBA||Verbal and analytical reasoning, general knowledge, comprehension and computer & business fundamentals.|
|Marking Scheme||04 marks|
|Negative Marking||01 mark for each wrong answer|
Read Also: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Instructions to Apply for Odisha JEE 2018 Application Form:
- First of all go through the official portal of organization that is ojee.nic.in.
- Secondly, candidates have to choose appropriate link regarding “Notice for OJEE 2018” link which is shown at the left side of the homepage.
- Thirdly, you must read the notification carefully and need to find apply online link.
- After getting this, you have to press on “Apply Online” link on the appeared page.
- Candidates are required to read the instructions carefully before filling the Application Form.
- After hitting the online applying tab further go for “Proceed” button and select “New Application Registration” option on the next page.
- Now, fill the OJEE 2018 Application Form completely with all mandatory details.
- Upload the required digital images and on completion of application press “Submit” button for final submission of application.
- Lastly retain a hard copy of filled in OJEE 2018 Online Application Form and keep it safe for future reference,
Read More: – Procedure To Fill Online Form
OJEE 2018 Admit Card:
Before participating in the entrance examination it is compulsory for contenders to avail their Orissa JEE Admit Card 2018. The OJEE Hall Ticket will get declared on the official website i.e. www.odishajee.com. The OJEE 2018 Admit Card will be available in the Third week of April 2018. After downloading the OJEE Call letter candidates need to check the following:
- Candidate name
- Exam date
- Enrollment No
- Test Centre
- Exam Details Like Date , Timings Etc
- Candidate’s Other Details Like Parents Name, Address Etc
- Candidate’s Photograph
OJEE 2018 Results:
After successful commencement of examination the OJEE Result will get declared on the official website of OJEE i.e. www.odishajee.com. According to the OJEE Notification, The OJEE Result 2018 will be declared in the 1st week of June 2018. The merit list will be available on the official website of OJEE; candidates will have to go through the official website and have to download the OJEE Scorecard.
OJEE 2018 Cutoff:
The cutoff of OJEE 2018 is the base qualifying marks endorsed by the specialist, which must be secured by the contender to qualify the exam. According to the rank in rank list aspirants will be called for counselling.
OJEE Counselling 2018:
- It is mandatory for candidates to bring the photocopies of registration slip along with other original documents at the time of counseling
- the counseling procedure will be arranged on the basis of ranks of candidates
- the counseling will be held from Last week of June 2018
|Release of application form||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||March 2018|
|Admit card available||3rd week of April 2018|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||Last week of June 2018|
Willing participants may acquire complete information about Odisha JEE Notification 2018 from this Official Link. To keep this page safe for further usage candidates may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|OJEE Previous Year Question Papers||OJEE Syllabus|
|Education Loans for Students||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|