A newest opening titled as OFB Recruitment has been proclaimed by Ordnance Factory Board to fill up 3581 Group C Positions of Industrial Employees. It seems to be excellent opportunity for aspirants to become a part of this reputed organization. At OFB, organization has planned to invite OFB Online Application Form from potential applicants prior last date. Candidates wish to boost up their career with this organization, may apply for OFB Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
Procedure to accept online applications has begun from 19.06.2017 and ends till 10.07.2017. Enroll as soon as possible for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment before it is too late. We have placed all information concerning OFB Jobs so that you do not encounter any sort of trouble while applying for it. Grab all information about OFB Recruitment 2017–2018 well placed on below of this page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentresult.com
|Job Position||Semi-Skilled Group-C|
|Name of the Post||Group C Semi-Skilled|
|Last date to apply||10.07.2017|
OFB Vacancies Details:
|State Name||Number of Vacant Posts|
|Bihar (ordnance factory Nalanda)||62|
|Chandigarh (cable factory)||50|
|Maharashtra (khadki, HEF, Ambajhari, Bhandara, Bhusawal, Chandrapur)||976|
|Madhya Pradesh (Jabalpur, Itarsi, Katni)||379|
|Tamil Nadu (Avadi, HVF)||306|
|Uttar Pradesh (Kanpur, Muradnagar)||787|
|West Bengal (MSF)||125|
Eligibility Criteria for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment:
For Semi Skilled Workman:
Applicant must be passed in Matriculation along with National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
Check Here: 10th Pass Jobs
Applying aspirant should have possessed Matriculation from a well known board or institute.
Ex-servicemen applicants must have upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC as mentioned in notification.
As per OFB Advertisement, you should have minimum 18 years of age while maximum age is 32 years. Those who come under OBC and SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 3 and 5 years respectively. To know more about age relaxation, have a sight on OFB Recruitment Advertisement.
Application Fees required to be paid:
- Those who want to apply for Ordnance Factory Board Vacancy need to pay Rs.50/- as application fees. By using payment gateway, make payment of your application fees.
- As per Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment Notification, aspirants belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories are liberated from payment of application fee.
- Make use of credit card, debit card or net banking in order to make payments.
- By generating SBI challan, you can pay by cash in any branch of State Bank of India.
- At last, you need to acquire printout of the system generated challan slip for PART-II of the registration and deposit fee at SBI branch counter.
Mode of selection for OFB Jobs:
Selection Committee is going to shortlist talented individuals for OFB Recruitment based on performance in these two Phases:
- Written Examination
- Trade Test
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
- This exam consists of Multiple Choice Question type (MCQ) which is of 100 marks.
- There is no negative marking in OFB Exam.
Ordnance Factory Board Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allowed|
|Part A (Objective Type)||General Science (10 Questions)|
Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
|10 Marks each|| |
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Check Here: Get Latest Defence Jobs
Centres of Exam:
Exam Centre will be settled with respect to place of the Ordnance Factory applied by the candidate in one of the 12 centres.
- Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore
- Delhi, Hyderabad, Jabalpur
- Kolkata, Kanpur, Mumbai
- Nagpur, Pune and Trichy
- Additional centres like Bhopal, Lucknow and Dehradun may be included.
Trade Test (Practical):
- There are no marks for this exam as it is of qualifying nature. It is mandatory to appear in this as you will not be qualified in written exam without it.
- Certificates will be verified with the original documents at the time of Trade Test.
- Selection Committee is going to prepare final merit list consisting names of qualified personals.
Pay Scale for OFB Recruitment:
Selected individuals for Group C Jobs will receive good amount of Rs.5200-20200 as pay scale along with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000. In addition to this, you will receive other allowances based on your working.
Steps to fill OFB Online Application:
- Appling personal have to visit official website of organization which is ofbindia.gov.in
- Home page will open up in front of you.
- Move your cursor to right side under NEWS UPDATE section.
- Press on “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Click here” link displayed over there.
- Go through notification.
- Choose “Apply Online” option.
- After that, you may enter all details in Ordnance Factory Board Online Application Form.
- Upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, and other significant documents.
- Hit on Submit button for final submission of your form.
- Acquire a hard copy of it for future reference.
OFB Recruitment Notification: Download Here
Documents obligatory for filling application form:
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel widths and 60 pixel height and approx physical size 3.5 X4.5 cm.
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Valid Photo ID Card with Number- Acceptable Photo IDs are Passport, Voter photo identity card, Driving Licence issued by RTO, PAN Card , Photo Identity card having serial number issued by Central / State Government, Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”, Photo identity cards.
- Requisite certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered.
Documents / certificates mandatory at the time of trade test/document verification:
- Matriculation / 10th standard certificate
- NTC/NAC certificate /equivalent Army certificate
- Community Certificate by the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the PRESCRIBED proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste
- NOC & Service Certificate for Departmental Candidates seeking age relaxation-A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government.
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed Performa issued by the Competent Authority for physically handicapped aspirants.
- If the certificate is not either in Hindi/English, then a duly translated copy in Hindi/English has to be produced at the time of document verification.
Date to be remembered:
Ending Date to Submit Online Application Form: 10.07.2017
To grab more information about OFB Recruitment 2017–2018, go through its Official Link. Keep visiting our web portal for knowing further updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On