MOD, Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2015
Ministry of Defence, Ordnance Factory has announced an advertisement of Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2015 to fill up the Trade Apprenticeship training posts. Applicants those who are eligible and interested may apply online by filling application form within last date.
|Post Name||Trade Apprenticeship training|
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence, Ordnance Factory|
|Last Date to apply online||28th Feb 2015|
For more details concerning to Ofbindia.gov.in Recruitment 2015 you may read the given details which is equipped by the team of Recruitmentresult.com
Candidates should have passed Madhyamik X standard and ITI from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or other authority specified through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Labor & Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act. 1961
- Age of the candidates who want to apply should be liable in between minimum 14 years to maximum 22 years
- Relaxation in upper age will also be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
Mode of Selection:
Job hunter will be selected based on the performance in written test.
|How to prepare for written examination||Details|
Candidates have to pay the fee through Indian Postal Order of Rs. 30- (non-refundable), in favor of sr.GM/GM of the Ordnance Factory where the candidate has applied.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates those who are interested may apply through official link provided at the end.
- Fill the online application carefully before the last date and upload the required documents
- Candidates should take the hard copy of the final application form and send it to the appropriate address of the factory for which they apply.
1. Last date to fill the online application is: 28th Feb 2015
2. Last day for receipt the hard copy is: 07th Mar 2015
Note: For more information check Official Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On