Ordnance Factory Board has released latest notification titled as OFB Recruitment. In this concern, organization has invited applications from eligible and potential contenders to apply against 4110 Semi Skilled/Group C Vacancy. As per OFB Notification, you can apply for Ordnance Factory Board Vacancies by filling OFB Online Application Form before 19.06.2017. Follow simple steps listed below in order to apply for OFB Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Ordnance Factory Board is a premier instruction working under the supervision of Government. It is having 41 factories widespread across India. Applicants may enhance their career in public sector by applying for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment. Recruitment Panel is going to organize Written Exam and Trade Test so as to shortlist talented and potential aspirants for OFB Job. For more details concerning OFB Recruitment 2017–2018, read entire details of eligibility criteria, applying process etc. which is equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Job Position||Semi-Skilled Group-C|
|Last date to apply||19.06.2017|
OFB Vacancies Details:
|State Name||Number of Vacant Posts|
|Bihar (ordnance factory Nalanda)||62|
|Chandigarh (cable factory)||50|
|Maharashtra (khadki, HEF, Ambajhari, Bhandara, Bhusawal, Chandrapur)||976|
|Madhya Pradesh (Jabalpur, Itarsi, Katni)||824|
|Tamil Nadu (Avadi, HVF)||306|
|Uttar Pradesh (Kanpur, Muradnagar)||871|
|West Bengal (MSF)||125|
Eligibility Criteria for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment:
For Semi Skilled Workman:
Applicant must be passed in Matriculation along with National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
Check Here: 10th Pass Jobs
Applying aspirant should have possessed Matriculation from a well known board or institute.
Ex-servicemen applicants must have upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC as mentioned in notification.
As per OFB Advertisement, you should have minimum 18 years of age while maximum age is 32 years. Those who come under OBC and SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 3 and 5 years respectively. To know more about age relaxation, have a sight on OFB Recruitment Advertisement.
Application Fees required to be paid:
- Those who want to apply for Ordnance Factory Board Vacancy need to pay Rs.50/- as application fees. By using payment gateway, make payment of your application fees.
- As per Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment Notification, aspirants belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories are liberated from payment of application fee.
- Make use of credit card, debit card or net banking in order to make payments.
- By generating SBI challan, you can pay by cash in any branch of State Bank of India.
- At last, you need to acquire printout of the system generated challan slip for PART-II of the registration and deposit fee at SBI branch counter.
Mode of selection for OFB Jobs:
Selection Committee is going to shortlist talented individuals for OFB Recruitment based on performance in these two Phases:
- Written Examination
- Trade Test
- This exam consists of Multiple Choice Question type (MCQ) which is of 100 marks.
- There is no negative marking in OFB Exam.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Ordnance Factory Board Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allowed|
|Part A (Objective Type)||General Science (10 Questions)|
Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
|10 Marks each|| |
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Trade Test (Practical):
- There are no marks for this exam as it is of qualifying nature. It is mandatory to appear in this as you will not be qualified in written exam without it.
- Certificates will be verified with the original documents at the time of Trade Test.
- Selection Committee is going to prepare final merit list consisting names of qualified personals.
Pay Scale for OFB Recruitment:
Selected individuals for Group C Jobs will receive good amount of Rs.5200-20200 as pay scale along with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000. In addition to this, you will receive other allowances based on your working.
Procedure to fill OFB Online Application:
Go through these simple steps to apply for Group C Positions.
- At first and foremost step, have a glance on official website of organization which is ofbindia.gov.in
- At home page, you need to move your cursor to right side under NEWS UPDATE section, and hit on “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Click here” link.
- It’s the time to go through notification carefully. Aspirants fulfilling eligibility criteria may fill Ordnance Factory Board Online Application Form by entering all details as required.
- Hit on “Apply Online” option and fill your application form.
- Now, you need to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, and other relevant documents as required.
- Ensure all details filled by you are correct.
- Press on Submit button to get successfully registered.
- Finally, acquire hard copy of duly filled application form for future purpose.
Documents requisite for filling application form:
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel widths and 60 pixel height and approx physical size 3.5 X4.5 cm.
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Requisite certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered, as needed
- Valid Photo ID Card with Number- Acceptable Photo IDs are Passport, Voter photo identity card, Driving Licence issued by RTO, PAN Card , Photo Identity card having serial number issued by Central / State Government, Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”, Photo identity cards.
Documents / certificates mandatory at the time of trade test/document verification:
- Matriculation / 10th standard certificate
- NTC/NAC certificate /equivalent Army certificate
- Community Certificate by the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the PRESCRIBED proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste
- NOC & Service Certificate for Departmental Candidates seeking age relaxation-A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government.
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed Performa issued by the Competent Authority for physically handicapped aspirants.
- If the certificate is not either in Hindi/English, then a duly translated copy in Hindi/English has to be produced at the time of document verification.
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 19.06.2017
Read Here: OFB Recruitment Notification
To know more about OFB Recruitment 2017–2018, have a sight at its Official Link. Book mark this page by pressing Ctrl+D to get more future updates about OFB Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On