Ofbindia.gov.in Recruitment 2014:
- Ministry of Defence, Ordnance Factory has delivered an advertisement of Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2014 to fill up the different posts of Group C on Non Industrial Establishment.
- Applicants those who are eligible and interested and want to build their career in Government sector may apply online by filling Ordnance Factory application form 2014 within 30 days from the date of publication of Advertisement.
- For more details concerning to Ofbindia.gov.in Recruitment 2014 you may read the given details which is equipped by the team of Recruitmentresult.com
Ministry of Defence, Ordnance Factory,
Entire Illumination of Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2014:
|S.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Remunerations|
|1||Civilian Motor Driver||03||Rs.5200/- to Rs 20,200 with G.P of Rs.1900/-|
|2||Multi Tasking Staff||13||Rs.5200/- to Rs 20,200 with G.P of Rs.1800/-|
- Job seeker must have passed matriculation from recognized Board.
- Applicants who wish to apply for the post of Civilian Motor Diver must possess license for driving light and heavy vehicles with basic knowledge in auto mobile repairing.
- For the post of Civilian Motor aspirants’ age should be between 18 years to 32 years
- For the post of MTS applicants age should exist in between 18 years to 25 years
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per Government norms
Mode of Selection:
Job hunter will be selected based on the performance in Written test and skill test.
|How to prepare for written examination||Complete Details|
|Written Exam Tips for Competitive Examinations||Complete Details|
- Contender those who belong to General & OBC Category are required to pay an amount of Rs-50/ as an examination fee through demand draft in favor of General Manager, High Explosive Factory, Khadki, Pune 411 003.
- Aspirants those who belong to SC/ST/PWD/Ex –Serviceman are exempted to pay any amount of fee.
How to apply?
- Candidates those who are interested may apply through official website i.e. www.
- Applicants are required to fill application form very carefully in accurate manner with all necessary details and should attach all necessary documents including (qualification and age certificate )with four recent passport size photograph duly attested by gazzeted officer.
- Candidates should super scribe “the name of the post applied for” on the top of the envelope and should submit the form within the given period of time.
“Government of India
Ministry Of Defense
Indian Ordnance Factories, High Explosive Factory
Khadki, Pune-411 003”
Last day for receipt of application is 30 days from the date of notification of this advertisement.
Note: For more information check Official Site