OICL Admit Card
Oriental Insurance Company Ltd has issued OICL Admit Card!!! Candidates can now download their AO Phase-I Call Letter either through this page or by visiting to the official website of Oriental Insurance Company Ltd that is orientalinsurance.org.in and follow the steps provided below. Candidates can also get their OICL Admit card 2017 by tapping to the direct link provided on the below section of this page. For further details of OICL Administrative Officer Admit Card 2017, you can scroll down this page.
Highlights Of This Page:
OICL Admit card 2017 plays a very important role for conducting examination as it contains vital details like name, application number, exam timings, exam center etc. so it’s necessary to carry hall ticket to appear for OICL exam. so those who are going to appear for OICL Administrative Officer Online Exam shall first have to download their OICL Admit Card 2018 by going through the below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to download OICL Administrative Officer Admit Card 2017:
Candidate should follow below stated steps to download their OICL AO Phase-I Call Letter as without this they are not allowed to appear for online examination:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is orientalinsurance.org.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to careers tab in below provided various links
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable link and hit to “ON-LINE EXAMINATION – RECRUITMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS (SCALE I) (PHASE-I) INFORMATION HANDOUT” link
- After that hit “Download Call Letters” link
- Then a new page will get opened on your screen, you just have to fill the required details.
- After that tap to submit option.
- Then your OICL Admit Card will get appeared on your screen
- At last download it and take hard copy of it for further use.
Download Here>> OICL Administrative Officer Admit Card
OICL Admit Card
OICL Administrative Officer Exam Pattern:
- The on-line examination will comprise the following Objective Type Multiple Choice Tests
- The time for the test is 60 minutes;
- All tests except test of English Language will be provided in English and Hindi
- The examination would be conducted on-line i.e. on a computer.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Composite time of 60 minutes|
Get Here Details Of: OICL Syllabus
- Date, time and venue address of the examination are given in the call letter
- Late comers will not be allowed. Candidates have to reach 20 minutes before commencement of exam.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Along with call letter candidates have to bring valid ID proof.
Get Instructions>> Oriental Insurance Company Ltd Administrative Officer Exam
Some Frequently Asked Question:
Ques1. How do I download my call letter?
Ans. Follow the link from organization website to download call letter. At login page, enter the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
Ques2. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Ans. Internet based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
Ques3. Where do I get the Registration Number and Password?
Ans. REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
Want to Know? How To Prepare For Online Exam
Ques4. My date of birth is rejected on log in screen?
Ans. Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
Ques5. I am unable to log in/screen display the log in failed message?
Ans. Please check your entries in login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement. Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
Last date to download e call letters and date for examination: 22/10/2017
Candidates can attain rest details of OICL Admit Card 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this web page for their convenience by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OICL Result||OICL Recruitment|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|