Candidates who are preparing for Oriental Insurance Administrative Officer Phase I/II Exam can check OICL Syllabus through this page. Candidates can also grab OICL AO Exam Pattern Details on this single page. Go through the below section of this page to get all the details of Topic wise OICL AO Exam Syllabus 2017 along with the test pattern. You can also visit the official website of Oriental Insurance Corporation Syllabus 2017 orientalinsurance.org.in to get detailed information regarding OICL Syllabus 2017.
Highlights of this page:
Oriental Insurance Company Limited has liberated a vacancy notification to appoint eligible candidates on 300 plus posts in the OICL Departments. Those who have already applied for these posts via online mode can now check the exam syllabus by tapping to direct link provided below. Now, all the interested candidates who want to grab this job opportunity can start their Preparation. To know more about OICL Syllabus 2018 you can scroll down this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
OICL AO Exam pattern and Syllabus:
Candidates who are going to appear in OICL Administrative Officer Phase I/II Exam must have proper exam syllabus and pattern to perform well in the exam. Candidates can check this page out to obtain all the details regarding syllabus and exam pattern and then start preparing for the exam. The syllabus will guide you to prepare perfect schedule by covering all the topics. So that you can concentrate more on which you are lacking.
OICL AO English Syllabus:
Read Also: How to Prepare for English
Oriental Insurance Administrative Officer Reasoning Syllabus:
Must Check: How to Prepare for Reasoning
OICL Administrative Officer Posts General Aptitude Syllabus:
Read Out: How to Prepare for Maths
OICL Administrative Officer Phase I General Awareness Syllabus:
Check Here: How To Prepare For GK
OICL Administrative Officer Phase II Computer Knowledge:
OICL Administrative Officer Professional Knowledge Syllabus:
Check Also: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Oriental Insurance Company Limited AO Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Marks||No of Question|
|English Language – Essay, Précis & Comprehension||Essay: 15|
Oriental Insurance Company Limited Written examination has five sections of objective type basis. Only English language paper will be of descriptive type basis. Total marks allotted to the exam are 200 with 40 marks in each section. Duration for examination is 2 hours but separate 1 hour time will be given for English Essay Descriptive paper.
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Steps to download Oriental Insurance Administrative Officer Syllabus:
Candidate should follow below provided steps to download OICL AO Syllabus:
- First of all candidate have to visit the official website of organization that is orientalinsurance.org.in
- After that navigate the home page and hit careers tab in below provided bars
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable link and tap that link
- Then a new page will get opened on your screen you just have to go through the Administrative Officer Phase I/II Syllabus
- At last download the syllabus and take hard copy of it for further use.
Read This: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
- Candidate should be aware of exact exam syllabus and pattern
- After ensuring syllabus and pattern, start managing your time and then make notes of important topics or topics with high weightage.
- Discuss important topics with your teachers/friends/siblings
- Start preparing from previous year paper and do appear for online mock test
- Try to study early in the morning or late at night
For more details regarding OICL Syllabus 2017–2018 you may go through this Official Link. You can also subscribe to our free mail services to get mails in your inbox for latest or updated OICL Exam Syllabus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OICL Recruitment||Tips to Manage Stress|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How To Prepare For Online Exam|