Oil India Limited Recruitment
Oil India Limited has released a vacancy notification regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment. For this concern, a walk-in interview has been organized by the company for filling up various Posts of Civil Engineer and Law Officer (CLAT). Candidates seeking for job in government sector must apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016.
Interested aspirants may apply for the stated posts by filling the application form in proper manner and submitting it at the time of attending walk-in-interview on scheduled date, time and venue which is well indicated below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Oil India Limited Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Walk-in-Date||03rd May 2016|
Essential Qualification for Oil India Limited Vacancy:
Appliers must have passed Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Latest Graduate Jobs:- Check Here
Candidates who will be appointed for aforesaid posts will be getting the appropriate amount of salary that is Rs.50000/-per month + Rs.5,000/- as accommodation allowance and Rs.1500/- as medical allowance will be paid by the selection committee.
Read Also:- Latest PSU Jobs
Mode of Enrollment for oil-india.com:
Selection of the candidates for Oil India Limited Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by the Oil India Limited. No TA / DA will be given to candidates for appearing in the Interview.
How to Apply For Oil India Limited Recruitment?
Candidates who wish to apply for Oil India Limited Job must follow the steps as displayed below.
- First of all aspirants must log on to the official website of oil-India that is www.oil-india.com.
- Hit on “Current Openings” link located at “Careers” section of homepage.
- Select appropriate link from the list for the post of Civil Engineer.
- Go through the detailed notification carefully and prepare an application form in correct manner by furnishing all essential details.
- Fill application form with all required details such as personal details, qualification, certificates, DMC, etc.
- Enclose the application form with attested documents, certificates, etc in an envelope and attend interview along with all enclosures at the venue as mentioned below.
- Applicants should bring the original documents, certificates, DMC at the time of interview for verification.
Venue of Interview:
Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited,
Udayan Vihar, Nareng, Guwahati, Assam-781171
To Know Latest Vacancies in Assam:- Press Here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Walk-in-date: 03rd of May, 2016
- Time: 08:30 am to 10:00 am
Aspirants must check this Official Link for getting additional facts about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016.
For getting latest update regarding Oil India Limited Job, you may subscribe our free e-mail service, or may follow us on Facebook and Google plus. If you have any query related to above mentioned posts you can ask with us by posting your comments in the below available comment section. Our team will try their best in solving your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|