Oil India Limited Recruitment
A latest advertisement in concern of Oil India Limited Recruitment has been dispatched by Oil India Limited for recruitment purpose. This organization is looking for eligible and talented job hunters for recruiting them for the position of Law Officer. The recruitment will be done through CLAT (Common Law Admission Test). Aspirants who are interested in applying for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016 may apply by submitting application form through online process to seize this opportunity.
|Post Name||Law Officer|
|No. of Posts||18|
|last Date to Apply online||16th May 2016|
Whole acknowledgment regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment such as age limit, salary structure, qualification requirement, hiring process, education criteria, how to apply etc are well framed on this page by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates going to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment should have Bachelor’s Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST& PWD candidates) from recognized university / institute. The degree should be from bar council of India.
Limitation on Age:
The relaxation in upper age limit will be given to the applicants of reserved categories as per government norms.
Candidates hired to fill up the vacant post of Law Officer will be paid salary as per norms of the organization.
The candidates scoring qualifying marks in CLAT 2016 will be shortlisted accordingly and called for interview or other process in the organization.
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment?
- Job seekers must go through the official site of oil India limited that is www.oil-india.com
- Go to ‘Career Section’ which is available at top menu bar and follow the “Current Openings” link
- Press on suitable job link for which you wish to apply for.
- Read carefully the entire notification and after that “Press Here To “Apply Online” link
- Online form will be displayed on your screen and fill it up with correct details.
- Each applicant has to upload his / her passport size photograph and signature in required format.
- Pay the requisite fee through desired mode.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ tab for the successful submission of form
- Now, you may save/ print a copy of your applications after successfully submitting it for future reference.
Dates to be noticed:
|Closing Date for Submission of Application for CLAT 2016||31st March 2016|
|CLAT 2016 Admit Cards Will Be Available From||15th April 2016|
|Date of CLAT 2016 Exam||08th May 2016|
|Starting Date To Apply for receiving online application by Indian oil||18th April 2016|
|Last Date for receipt of application by Oil India||16th May 2016|
Note: For detailed information related to Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016, contenders may check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Oil India Limited Recruitment
Oil India Limited has promulgated a notification regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment. OIL is looking for young, energetic and dedicated candidates for filling up Executive Trainee post. Contenders who wish to join this Navratna public sector undertaking can apply against Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016 by filling the online applications in prescribed format. Candidates fulfilling the all essential eligibility criteria and want to apply for this Oil and Gas Company will be recruited as executive trainee through GATE 2016. Candidates are requested to apply as soon as possible before the last date ends.
|Name of Post||Executive Trainee|
|Last Dote of submission of online application||14th February 2016|
For more info in concern to Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016 such as essential qualification, salary package, mode of selection, process to apply, important date etc you can go through this page that is well tailored below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applying aspirant must have attained Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering or AMIE of 4 years of duration and post graduate in geology (with mathematics at graduation level) and geophysics from any accredited university or institutions.
Maximum age of contenders will be considered up to 27- 29 years by the appropriate authority. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
Aspirant who will be recruited for Oil India Limited Recruitment as Executive Trainee will be paid a fixed stipend of Rs. 25000 per month and after successful completion of training he will be assessed for absorption in regular Executive Grade B with pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500. And after absorption in Executive Grade B, executives are entitled for other perquisites and allowances.
Mode of Enrollment:
- Appointment to the above post will be subjected to the candidates being declared medically fit, that is they have to undergo Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME) and moreover candidates have to firstly appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in engineering, 2016 (Gate-2016).
- Applicants will be shortlisted for the next stage of selection process on the basis of Gate-2016 scores in order of merit and thereafter in the interview separately conducted by the selection committee of Organization.
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment:
- Firstly for getting the details regarding GATE-2016, candidates may log on to gate.iisc.ernet.in and apply online.
- Those who have applied online for GATE-2016 will receive their Gate-2016 Registration Number printed on their admit card.
- On receipt of registration number, the candidates need to apply online for OIL ET- 2016 on the official website of OIL that is www.oil-india.com within the stipulated dates as shown below.
- Now, read the instructions given carefully and fill-in online application form giving accurate information including the correct GATE-2016 registration number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip of unique registration number that will be generated by the system after successful registration.
- Submit the application in appropriate manner. Name of the candidate should be filled up as appearing in GATE-2016 admit card and no request with respect to change in any date entered by the aspirant will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
Date to Remember:
- Starting Date of filling online application: 15th January 2016
- Last Date of receipt of application: 14th February 2016
Note: Candidates may check the Official Link to get more details about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016. Candidates can acquire the latest information in concern or relevant recruitments from this web page as will keep updating this page time to time.