Oil India Limited Recruitment
On 13th Dec. 2016, a Walk-in- Interview will be organized by the organization for Oil India Limited Recruitment. Proficient and capable candidates who have required eligibility criteria for Graduate Engineers can apply for Oil India Limited Vacancies by attending Walk-in- Interview with their documents. Job hunters who hold the eligibility criteria for stated positions can appear in Interview for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017.
|Name of Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Total No. of Vacancies||05|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||13th Dec.2016|
Candidates who are willing to attend Interview need to bring their all the photo- copies of documents/ testimonials along with original documents also at the time of Interview for verification. For further acknowledgement regarding Oil India Limited Jobs you need to read this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Graduate Engineers (Civil- 03 and other: 02)
Oil India Limited Recruitment: Download Notification
What is required qualification?
Graduate in Civil Engineering of minimum 04 years duration/Graduate in any discipline of engineering of minimum 04 years duration from recognized University/Institutions.
Also Check:- More Graduate Jobs
Limitations of Age:
Applicants must meet age- criteria according to the posts. Relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category aspirants for these government sector jobs as per the norms of organization.
Appointed candidates will get an outstanding amount of Rs. 50000/- per month from the concerned department of reputed organization.
Mode of Assortment for Oil India Limited Vacancy:
- Applicants will get assured for latest jobs in government sector on the basis of their presentation level in interview that will be organized by expert members of interview committee.
- No TA/DA will be entertained to the appliers for appearing in the interview.
Check Below Links To Clear Interview Round:
How to Apply?
- You need to visit official website of organization that is www.oil-india.com
- After that hit on “Careers” tab visible at the top of home page and hit on “Current Openings” option.
- Then go to “Engagement of Graduate Engineer on contract” link.
- Read all the instructions accurately mentioned in the advertisement.
- After reading complete details you need to prepare Oil India Limited Application form with complete details like as follows:
- Father’s Name,
- Date of Birth,
- Full Present and Permanent address with Telephone Numbers and email address,
- Category: General/SC/ST/OBC,
- Qualification details with percentage marks
- Previous Experience, if any,
- Attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and others.
- Lastly you need to appear in Interview on particular date that is 13th Dec. 2016 with your applications to venue mentioned below.
Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies,
INTEGRA, Rukminigaon, GS Road, Guwahati,
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Assam
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 13th Dec. 2016
From 8:30 to 9:30 am
Candidates need to go through Official Notification which is given above to get further details about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017. By pressing control+d, you can bookmark this page, for acquiring latest updates. Aspirants can also sub- scribe our web – portal to get direct mail in their mailbox from our free mail services.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Oil India Limited Recruitment
A newest vacancy notification has been conveyed by Oil India Limited regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016. OIL India is looking for young and eligible candidates for filling up Executive Trainee post. Contenders who wish to join this Navratna public sector undertaking can apply against Oil India Limited Jobs by filling the online applications in prescribed format. To catch the imminent notification regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to regularly visit this page as we are going to cover every minute fact regarding the same.
Candidates fulfilling the all essential eligibility criteria and want to apply for this Oil and Gas Company will be recruited as executive trainee through valid GATE 2017 scores. Candidates are requested to apply as soon as possible before the last date ends. For more info in concern to OIL Recruitment you can go through this page that is well tailored below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Commencement of Online Registration of application||Mid January 2017 to Mid February 2017|
|Name of Post||Discipline||Qualification|
|Geology||PG in Geology with Mathematics at Graduation level|
|Geophysics||PG in Geophysics|
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
Maximum age of contenders will be considered up to 27- 29 years by the appropriate authority. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
- Aspirant who will be recruited for Oil India Limited Recruitment as Executive Trainee will be paid a fixed stipend of Rs. 25000 per month.
- After successful completion of training he will be assessed for absorption in regular Executive Grade B with pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500.
- And after absorption in Executive Grade B, executives are entitled for other perquisites and allowances.
Grab Now: Latest PSU Jobs
Mode of Enrollment:
- Appointment to the above post will be subjected to the candidates being declared medically fit, that is they have to undergo Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME) and moreover candidates have to firstly appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in engineering, (Gate-2017).
- Applicants will be shortlisted for the next stage of selection process on the basis of Gate-2017 scores in order of merit and thereafter in the interview separately conducted by the selection committee of Organization.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment:
- Firstly for getting the details regarding GATE-2017, candidates may log on to gate.iisc.ernet.in and apply online.
- Those who have applied online for GATE-2017 will receive their Gate-2016 Registration Number printed on their admit card.
- On receipt of registration number, the candidates need to apply online for OIL ET- 2017 on the official website of OIL that is www.oil-india.com within the stipulated dates as shown below.
- Now, read the instructions given carefully and fill-in online application form giving accurate information including the correct GATE-2017 registration number.
- Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip of unique registration number that will be generated by the system after successful registration.
- Submit the application in appropriate manner. Name of the candidate should be filled up as appearing in GATE-2017 admit card and no request with respect to change in any date entered by the aspirant will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
Date to Remember:
- GATE-2017 online enrolment dates: From 01.09.2016 till 04.10.2016
- Commencement of Online Registration of application for Oil India Limited : Mid January 2017 to Mid February 2017
Note: Candidates may check the below given Official Notification to get more details about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Candidates can acquire the latest information in concern or relevant recruitments from this web page as will keep updating this page time to time.
Oil India Limited Recruitment: Get PDF