Oil India Recruitment 2019
There is an Urgent Hiring in Oil India Corporation Limited!!! Oil India Recruitment Notification has been released on its official website to fill up Chief Administrator (Hospital) & Superintending Medical Officer and Senior Medical Officer Posts.
So, interested candidates who hold Post Graduate Degree can fill the Oil India Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 29-12-2018. Oil India Online Registration has been started now.
Highlights of This Page:
Oil India Recruitment Apply Online!!!
After successful Oil India Registration, system will generate a unique registration number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the registration slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
For more information regarding Oil India Corporation Limited Recruitment, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
Oil India Recruitment
Oil India Vacancies:
- Chief Administrator (Hospital)
- Superintending Medical Officer (Gynaecology)
- Senior Medical Officer (Gynaecology)
Required Qualification for Oil India Notification:
For Chief Administrator (Hospital) Post:
- Contenders should possess Post Graduate Degree of minimum 02 years duration in Hospital Administration or MBA in Health Care/Hospital Management from a Govt. recognized University/ Institution.
- Applicants must have minimum twelve (12) years of Post Qualification experience of working as Hospital Administrative Officer in any PSU/Government, Private Undertaking or reputed organization including eminent Hospitals/Health care institutions.
For Superintending & Senior Medical Officer:
Candidates should possess MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) from a reputed medical college/ university recognized by Medical Council of India or MBBS with Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
Avail Now: Latest PSU Jobs Through GATE
Upper Age Limit:
- For Chief Administrator (Hospital) Post:
Upper age of applicants should be 44 years as on 29.12.2018. Maximum upper age of the applicants shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations. Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per Government directives for Oil India Recruitment Advertisement.
- For Superintending & Senior Medical Officer:
Upper age limit of candidates should be 37 years for Superintending Medical Officer (Gynaecology) and 32 for Senior Medical Officer (Gynaecology).
Download Official PDF: Oil India Chief Administrator Recruitment
Download Official PDF: Oil India Medical Officer Recruitment
For Chief Administrator Post: Selected candidate will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 100000-260000 (starting Basic Pay of Rs. 100000). Approximate total emoluments in Grade ‘E’ at minimum of scale will be around, Rs. 140000/-.
For Other Posts: Selected candidate for post of Superintending Medical Officer will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 80000-220000/- for the post of Senior Medical Officer (Gynaecology) will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 60000-180000/-.
The selection will be through Written Test / Group Discussion and Personal Interaction (PI). The qualifying score is 50% in the Personal Interaction (PI). The merit list will be drawn from the candidates who qualify in the Written Test / Group Discussion on the marks scored for Oil India Advertisement.
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
Oil India Apply Online Process:
- First of all, visit the official site of Oil India Limited that is www.oil-india.com to apply against OIL Recruitment.
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit on “Current Openings” link.
- After that you have to select “Recruitment of Gynaecologist and Chief Administrator (Hospital)” and hit “View” link.
- After reading the advertisement and hit “Apply Online” link and go through it.
- Then you need to fill Oil India Application Form in an appropriate manner with complete details in support of age, qualification, personal details and other whatever is required.
- While filling the application form you are needed to upload scanned photo, signature and other required documents.
- After completion of application form in all respects you have to submit the application form for Oil India Limited Recruitment.
Hit Here to Fill: Oil India Online Form
Oil India Recruitment Apply Online Last Date: 29-12-2018
To get more details regarding Oil India Recruitment 2019, you need to hit this Official Link. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about Oil India Recruitment.
Latest Recruitment Today: