Oil India Limited Recruitment
Oil India Limited has promulgated a notification regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment. OIL is looking for young, energetic and dedicated candidates for filling up Security Officer, Auditor, Senior Medical Officer and other vacancies. Contenders who wish to join this Navratna public sector undertaking can apply against Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 by filling the online applications in prescribed format.
This Page Includes:
Candidates fulfilling all essential eligibility criteria for declared posts may indicate their interest for Oil India Limited Vacancies by submitting their online filled applications as soon as possible before the last date ends. For more info in concern to this latest opening, you can go through this page that is well tailored below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Oil India Limited Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Oil India Limited|
|No. of posts||06|
|Last date for submission of online application||30-04-2017|
Oil India Limited Vacancy and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Sr. Accounts Officer / Sr. Internal Auditor||01||Associate Member of ICAI / ICWAI|
|Accounts Officer / Internal Auditor||02|
|Senior Medical Officer (Gynaecology)||01||MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)|
|Security Officer||02||Graduate in any discipline with experience in defense / para military / allied services in rank of Captain/ Asst. Commandant/ DSP or equivalent|
You Can Also Check:
Remuneration and Age Restriction:
|Post Name||Grade & Scale of Pay||Age limit (in years) as 30.04.2017|
|Sr. Accounts Officer / Sr. Internal Auditor||Rs.32900–58000/-||39 years|
|Accounts Officer / Internal Auditor||Rs.24900–50500/-||34 years|
|Senior Medical Officer (Gynaecology)||Rs.32900–58000/-||38 years|
|Security Officer||Rs.24900–50500/-||35 years|
Get Details>Oil India Limited Recruitment Official Notice
Selection Process for Oil India Limited Job:
- Aspirants will be considered for any aforesaid post except for the post of Security Officer based on three phases i.e. Phase I-Written Test, Phase II-GD & Viva Voce and Phase III-Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME).
- Whereas aspirants will be selected for Security Officer in Grade B posts on the basis of their performance in Viva Voce & Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME) only.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates in their application form.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
How to Apply Oil India Limited Careers?
- Candidates are firstly required to visit the official site of oil India limited that is www.oil-india.com.
- Now, go for ‘Career’ tab visible at top menu bar and further follow the “Current Openings” links.
- Press on suitable job link as “Special Requirement Drive for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)” for getting the desired notification.
- Read opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may revisit the “Current Openings” page and hit on “Apply Online” link available against the advertisement link.
- Fill in the opened Online Application Form giving accurate information including experience details.
- After successful registration, system will generate a unique registration number, so candidates are required to keep the printout of registration slip which will be generated by system after successful registration.
- Candidates, if shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process are required to bring their original testimonials and certificates at the time of interview.
To Directly Apply Online: Hit Here
Date to Remember:
Last date for submission of online application in OIL: 30-04-2017 till 05:00 p.m.
Note: Candidates may check the Official Notification to get more details about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017. Candidates can acquire the latest information in concern or relevant recruitments from this web page as will keep updating this page time to time.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: