Oil India Limited Recruitment
Oil India Limited has dispersed a job advertisement as Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016. A walk-in interviews organized by the department to recruit talented and skilled applicant for the posts of Electrical Engineer and Electrical safety Officer. Candidates who are interested to apply for Oil India Limited vacancies, they can attend interview on the scheduled date that is stated below. Aspirants can visit our page again to see all the latest details about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017.
Applicants who are applying for jobs in Oil India Limited, they can follow below mention procedure to see all the documents required on the day of interview. For all the details bout OIL jobs, you can follow up this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
Oil India Limited Recruitment
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Date of Interview||08th and 09th September 2016|
Name of the Posts
- Electrical Engineer – 02 Posts
- Electrical safety Officer – 01 Post
- Candidates who are applying for Oil India Limited jobs, they should have graduate degree in electrical engineering from a recognized university or institute.
- Aspirants should also have experience of few years in the relevant field.
More Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Engineering Jobs: Check Here
- Age of contenders for OIL vacancies will be decided later by the organization.
- Relaxation will be applicable to reserved category aspirants only.
Applicants who will be selected for above mention posts, they will be given Rs.50000/- Per Month as salary.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in personal interview which will be carried on by the organization.
- Job seekers have to give their best in the interview for final election.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
Participants who are applying for jobs in OIL, they can follow below mention steps to prepare Oil India Limited Application Form:
- Go to official website of the organization that is oil-india.com
- Choose “Career@OIL” tab under “Career” section.
- Select “Current Openings” tab which is at the left side of the page.
- Press appropriate link to see all the details about the posts.
- Read all the details and prepare application form in a prescribed form.
- Attest all the documents related to qualification, age, caste etc.
- Applicants have to carry all the original documents on the day of interview.
- Without original documents, aspirants will be not allowed to attend interview.
- Aspirants are advised to appear in time to the below mention venue.
Grab Now: Latest PSU Jobs
Important Date and Venue
|Post Name||Date of Interview||Venue|
|Electrical Engineer||08th September 2016 at 08:30 to 10:00 A.M.||Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarter, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam – 781171|
|Electrical safety Officer||09th September 2016 at 09:00 to 10:30 A.M.||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK) 533003, A.P|
For all the further details about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can check official link. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Oil India Limited Recruitment
A job notification in concern to Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016 has been asserted now. Skilled aspirants are invited for job openings of Executive Trainee post. Willing candidates may grab this chance to apply against these Government Jobs. For getting details about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017, you may check this page.
Applicants may send their application through offline mode till date of closing that is 20th September 2016. You may go through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete information about Oil India Limited Jobs.
|Name of Organization||Oil India Limited|
|No Of Vacancies||07|
|Last date to apply||20th September 2016|
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Executive Trainee – (Mechanical and Information Technology)||03||Graduate degree in Mechanical Engg. / Computer Science/ IT of minimum 4 years duration with 65% marks|
|Executive Trainee – (Human Resource, Relations, Geology and R&D)||04||Post Graduate degree in Mgmt./ Business Admin/Personnel Mgt/ Social Welfare/Social Work/ IR/ Mass Communication /PR and Corporate Communication/ Geology/ Chemistry of minimum 02 years duration with 60% mark|
Applicants who will be selected for available vacancies will be paid Rs. 25000/- p.m. (Consolidated Stipend) as salary from organization.
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Executive Trainee – (Mechanical and Information Technology)||UR: 37
SC/ ST: 42
|Executive Trainee – (Human Resource, Relations, Geology and R&D)||UR: 39
SC/ ST: 44
Selection of skilled aspirants for Oil India Limited Vacancy will be done as per their performance in Phase I- Written Test, Phase II- GD & Viva Voce and Phase III- Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME).
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply ?
- Willing job seekers should go through official portal that is oil-india.com.
- Go to ‘careers’ tab that is given at the top menu on home page.
- Now a list will appear, choose ‘Career@Oil’ link.
- Select link ‘current openings’ from list that is available at left side.
- Choose link ‘Re-Advertisement-Special Recruitment Drive for PWDs’.
- Now read given instruction and download format of application form.
- Oil India Limited Application form should be filled with required information correctly.
- Application should be attached with a recent colour passport size photograph together with self attested copies of certificates and mark sheets in support of Qualification, Age, Caste (if applicable), PWD certificate and Experience, etc.
- The envelope should be SUPERSCRIBED WITH THE POST CODE APPLIED FOR ON TOP.
- Application should reach to the address stated below till date of closing that is given below.
DGM – Personnel,
RCE’S Office Building,
Oil India Limited,
Duliajan – 786602, (Assam)
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Assam
Last date to apply: 20th September 2016
Note: You may check below stated official notification to get complete about latest vacancies.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016 – 2017 - Check Notification