Oil India Limited Recruitment
Oil India Limited has depicted a Jobs Advertisement for Oil India Limited Recruitment. The Applications are invited from the capable and career oriented job hunters for filling up 05 vacancies of HSE Officer. Candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria and want to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2015 must apply as soon as possible. Be the first to know latest news related to Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016 by our portal. If you have desire to get HSE Officer Post on must apply for Oil India Limited Openings 2015 till the last date which is tuned below. Applicants must apply by appearing in Walk- In- Interview along with essential documents on the scheduled date.
|Name of Post||HSE Officer|
|Date of Walk- In Interview||Provided Below|
Further information concerning with Oil India Limited Recruitment 2015 such as essential qualification, salary package, mode of selection, process to apply, important date etc are well furnished in below segment of this page which is organized as per your convenience by dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Oil India Limited Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|1||HSE Officer on Contract (Safety)||02|
|2||HSE Officer on Contract (Environment)||03|
- For Sr. No. 1 Posts: Job seekers should possess Graduate Degree in any discipline of Engineering of minimum 04 years of duration OR Diploma in any discipline of Engineering of minimum 03 years of duration.
- For Sr. No. 2 Posts: Contenders must have M.Sc in environment science of minimum 02 years duration of graduate degree in environmental engineering of 04 years duration.
Job finders who get recruited for Oil India Limited Recruitment will be admissible for consolidated amount of salary package and allowances that is Rs.40000/- Plus Rs. 4000/- as an Accommodation Allowance and Rs. 1500/- as medical Allowance.
- Minimum age of candidates should be 18 years. Maximum age of contenders will be considered by the appropriate authority.
- Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
Mode of Enrollment:
Short Listed contenders will be called by the selection penal for attending interview. Final Selection of aspirants for Oil India Limited Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview conducted by the selection committee of Organization.
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment:
- Applicants need to prepare application form on plain paper typed in “Block Letters” which includes name of applying applicant, father’s name/ husband’s name, Date of Birth, residential address, contact details, and other relevant information.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on the top right corner of application form.
- Attach photocopies of essential documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate etc.
- Job hunters should bring application form along with documents, CV at time of interview.
- Applicants need to produce in person original documents at time of interview for verification.
- Incomplete or Unsigned Application Form will not be entertained by the Corporation.
- No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be reimbursed to applicants for attending interview.
Walk- In- Interview Address:
At Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies
INTEGRA, Rukminigaon, GS Road,
Guwahati, Assam – 781 022
Date to Remember:
|Posts Name||Walk-In Interview Date|
|HSE Officer on Contract (Safety)||30th November 2015|
|HSE Officer on Contract (Environment)||01st December 2015|
Candidates may check the Official Notification to get more details about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2015. Candidates can acquire the latest information in concern of Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016 from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On