Oil India Limited Recruitment
Oil India Limited has depicted the latest advertisement regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment of Engineer/Officer vacancies. The association is going to conduct walk-in Interview for the vacant Positions and date of the interview mention below according to their designation. Interested aspirants can attend walk-in interview along with their original and photocopies of mark-sheets /certificates and experience letters. To get the rest details about the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 just scroll down this page.
This Page Includes:
The organization is all set to hire new talents for the vacant positions and selection will be based on the walk-in Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment board of the organization, so all the candidates should reach on given time along with all the necessary documents. To know the more about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 – 2018 just go through this page created by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Company||Oil India Limited|
|Interview Date||Check Below|
Oil India Limited Vacancy details:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Well-site HSE Officer||01|
|Drilling Engineers||BE/ B Tech||03 years|
|Well-site HSE Officer||Graduate/Diploma||01 years|
|Well-site Civil||BE or B. Tech in civil|| |
|Well-site Chemist||Post Graduation in Chemistry|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Aspirants should be fit physically and they have to provide physical test certificate at the time of Joining if anyone will not provide this certificated then recruitment panel of the organization will not select such type of candidates.
- Candidates should know about how to operate AC-SCR or ACVFD Drilling Rig also they must have good communication skills in English because they have to make daily report.
Well-site HSE Officer:
- Appointed candidates for this position will be responsible for the Health safety & Environment.
- The employee of this position will have to supervise and monitoring the latest projects that varies with in 80km in Andhra Pradesh.
- They have to monitor the work of site that is related to the drilling chemical fluids engineer and make sure that chemical is available or not and Provide it on time if necessary.
Oil India Limited Recruitment: Get Official Notification
- For Drilling Engineers will get salary amount of Rs. Rs. 67,500/- per month.
- Selected candidates for the Position of Well-site HSE Officer will be paid Rs. 45,500/ per month.
- Appointed aspirants for the Well-site Civil will get decent amount of salary of Rs. Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- Those who will be selected for the Well-site Chemist position will be paid attractive amount of salary Rs. Rs. 67,500/-per month.
Those applying for the Oil India Limited job can attend the walkin Interview and organization will select the deserving candidates on the basis of their performance at the time of Interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How To Apply For The Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017:
Aspirants applying for the oil India recruitment should follow these below steps:
- First of all, if you are applying for the Oil India Limited vacancies then You must visit the official website www.oil-india.com
- Now move your cursor to the “Careers” tab mention in the main menu bar.
- Then you must hit the link “Engagement of Drilling Engineers, Well-site HSE Officers, Well-site Civil Engineers & Well-site Chemist on Contract for KGB Project”
- After that you will see PDF file on your Computer screen, read all the details given in PDF file.
- And then eligible candidates can attend the walkin Interview and should bring your original documents/ certificates and photocopies/ 2 passport size photographs at the time of Interview on mention below Dates according to Positions.
|Post Name||Date||Reporting time||Venue|
|Drilling Engineers||06-06-2017||08:30 am to 09:30 am||Training &|
|Well-site HSE Officer||07-06-2017||08:30 am to 09:30 am|
|Well-site Civil Engineer||07-06-2017||01:00 pm to 02:00 pm|
|Well-site Chemist||08-06-2017||08:30 am to 09:30 am|
Find Now: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Aspirants may attain additional details about the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through this Official Link.
Oil India Limited Recruitment
Oil India Limited has disclosed an employment notification tilted as Oil India Limited Recruitment. As per notification, organization is invited online application form to appoint the applicants for filling up vacancies of Legal/Land Officer posts. So, those are interested to apply and find themselves eligible for Oil India Limited Careers, may grab this chance by applying against Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
Highlights of the Page:
Applicants are informed that they have to fill and submit Oil India Limited Application Form on or before the last date that is 31-05-2017. Before applying against www.oil.com india.com Recruitment, you should have complete information. To attain more information regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment, you may checkout the below section of this page which has written by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Company||Oil India Limited|
|Name of the posts||Legal/Land Officer|
Name Of Post:
Applicants, who are willing to apply against Oil India Limited Recruitment Notification, should have completed Bachelors degree in Law (LLB or equivalent) of minimum 3 years duration with minimum 60% marks with good academic records.
Age Limitations for Oil India Limited Vacancy:
- The minimum age of applicants should be 29 years and maximum age should be 32 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017: Official PDF
Salary Details for OIL Job opportunities:
Contenders, who are appointed for Jobs in Oil India Limited, will receive an impressive and good amount of Rs. 24,900/- to 50,500/- which will be given by the organization.
Mode of Selection for OIL Recruitment through CLAT:
- Aspirants will be appointed for Oil India Limited Vacancies on the basis of their presentation in Recruitment rounds.
- Recruitment round will be conducted in two phases i.e. Phase I- GD & Viva Voce and Phase II-Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME) which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of CLAT-2017 PG examination marks in order of merit.
Read Out Here: Group Discussion Tips
How to fill Oil India Limited Application Form?
- First of all, applicants who have decided to apply for Oil India Limited Jobs, should log on to the official website of organization that is www.oil.com india.com.
- From the homepage of official, you have to select “Careers” tab which is mentioned at top side of the homepage.
- Then, you need to choose “Career@OIL” link and hit on “Current Openings” link which is available at the left side of the homepage.
- After doing this, you need to hit on “Apply Now” option which is available in the front of “Recruitment through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2017)” link.
- Read the notification carefully and come back previous page to fill application form.
- Now, hit on “Apply Online” link as below given:
- After hitting on this link, you can fill online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- After filling form ,you have to upload relevant documents/ testimonials (if necessary)
- When all process has completed, press “Submit” button for final completion.
- In end, take a print out of it for future use.
Oil India Limited Recruitment Apply Online: Press here
- Last Dare of Online Registration of application by candidates in OIL: 31-05-2017 ( till midnight)
- Announcement of CLAT-2017 results: 29-05-2017
- Schedule of the next stage of selection process in OIL: July-August 2017 (Tentative)
Read some FAQ: Check link
Applicant Login: Hit here
Forgot Registration Number: Check From here
For further details regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 -2018 you may go through the Official Link. For more updates regarding latest jobs you may kindly bookmark this web portal by using CTRL + D. You can also follow us on Google plus and face book.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|