Oil India Recruitment
Oil India limited is all set to recruit candidates for the posts of Apprentice/Manager/Officer through Oil India Recruitment 2018. Oil India Limited Recruitment process has been started on 06-06-2018.Candidates who wish to be the part of this special recruitment drive must go through this page to check the entire eligibility details and apply before the closing date that is 05.07.2018.
Highlights Of The Page
OIL INDIA LIMITED (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. Engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan.
Make sure to grab this wonderful opportunity Oil India Recruitment and to satisfy with all eligibility parameters by going through this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Oil India Recruitment
Oil IndiaVacancy Details:
- Manager (Accounts)/Manager (IA): 1 Vacancy
- Senior Accounts Officer/Senior Internal Auditor: 2 Vacancies
Educational Qualification required for Oil India Recruitment:
- Candidates should have requisite full time Educational qualifications from Board/University/Institute recognized by Government of India.
- He/she should have the Membership certificate of ICAI/ICMAI for both vacancies.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age limitation for the Oil India Recruitmentare categorized as under:
- For Manager (Accounts)/Manager (IA): 39 years
- For Senior Accounts Officer/Senior Internal Auditor: 34 years
Age Relaxation For Oil India Recruitment:
Age relaxation for the candidates has been categorized as:
- Candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989) will be 5 years.
- In case of candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities (PWD) age relaxation will be 15 years for (PWD-SC/ST).
- Maximum upper age limit shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations
Download Here>> Oil India Recruitment Notification
Selected candidates who will be recruited for the following posts will get starting pay scale mentioned below:
|Post name||Grade & pay scale|
|For Manager (Accounts)/Manager (IA)||C (80,000-2,20,000)|
|For Senior Accounts Officer/Senior Internal Auditor||B (60,000-1,80,000)|
Note: The selected candidates for Oil India Recruitment will have to serve a probationary period of one year and will be confirmed in writing after successful completion of the same.
Eligible candidates must be shortlisted after satisfying the certain eligibility criteria for the post above:
- Written test
- Group discussion
- Viva voice
- Selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate. In case of any incomplete or wrong / false information, student will be disqualified and OIL will NOT be responsible for any consequence
Application Process for Oil India Limited Recruitment:
- Candidates those who are fulfilling the above criteria may apply online by visiting the official website that is www.oil.india.com or can also go to the direct link provided below for filling the application form online.
- Next you need to go to the “Career” section which is displayed on the home page of the official website and select the “Current Openings” option.
- On this page, you have the option for “special recruitment drive for SC/ST category” where you can apply online for the oil India recruitment posts and can also view the given file.
- Now you can read the instructions carefully and fill in the online Application Form filling correct information including experience details, educational qualification etc.
- After successful registration, you will get a unique registration number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the registration slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration
Oil India Recruitment 2018- Online Application Form
Candidates may take following documents to be uploaded while applying for the above mentioned posts
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned Signature Proof of age
- Proof of qualifying degree
- Caste certificate
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of No Objection Certificate Experience certificates
- Experience certificate
|Openings for online submission of application||06-06-2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||05-07-2018|
For more detailed information of Oil India Recruitment 2018, you may visit the official link of the website. If you want to get more career updates, stay tuned with us recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For PSU Exams||Best State Government Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Oil India Recruitment
Oil India Limited has issued an advertisement entitled as Oil India Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 100 vacant posts of Apprenticeship training.
Candidates having required qualification for Oil India Jobs Opening, can apply for Oil India Apprenticeship Recruitment via online procedure. Candidates have to send their application form along with the required documents to the email address mentioned below.
Highlights of this page:
Candidates can download the format of Oil India Application form from the official portal. Candidates are required to send their applications to the respective email till the last date that is 23-06-2018.
Aspirants are required to apply now for Oil India Recruitment 2018-19 by following the guidelines provided below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
You Can Also Check: Latest PSU Jobs
Oil India Recruitment
Oil India Vacancy Details:
- Post name: Apprenticeship Training
- Number of Vacancies: 100
Candidates, who are going to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment, they must possessed ITI in relevant Trades or equivalent from recognized institute with good academic records.
Those, who want to enroll themselves for Oil India Vacancies, their age, should be more than 18 years and maximum age will be considered as per the Oil India Limited Rules.
Get Here >> Oil India Recruitment Notification
Candidates, who will be successfully selected for appointment on Oil India Limited Vacancies, will get an impressive and satisfying amount of salary every month.
Selection of candidates for Oil India Jobs, will made on the basis of written test followed by personal interview, which is going to be conducted by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
|Get Details||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for Oil India Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Oil India 2018 Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- first of all you have to go through the official portal of Oil India Limited that is www.oil-india.com
- Now you have to select “Careers” available in menu bar, at the top of home page.
- From drop down list you have to select “Current Openings” link.
- On the next page you can see various links but you are required to select an appropriate link related to Oil India Apprenticeship Training Recruitment.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file of Oil India Notification, having all the details of job. You must read all the details very carefully.
- Thereafter you need to go back to the previous page and select “FORM FOR TRADE APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING AT OIL” link.
- Download the form and fill it in correct manner.
- Application along with the further required documents should be sent to the below mentioned email address.
Last date to receipt of applications: 23-06-2018
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get rest details in concern of Oil India Recruitment 2018-19.