Oil India Limited Recruitment
Oil India Limited has released a walk-in advertisement regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment. This company is planning to appoint eligible candidates, so has invited applications to fill up vacant posts of HSE Officer. Applicants, who are fascinated to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017, must appear for walk-in Interview on below indicated date and venue.
View of this Page
Interested appliers must comprehend the complete details related to latest job notification that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Willing appliers need to rush for Interview along with original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified dates as shown below.
|Name of Organization||Oil India Limited|
Download PDF: Oil India Limited Recruitment Official Notice
Applying aspirants must possess Graduate Degree/ Diploma in any discipline of Engineering from reputed universities/ Institutions.
Age Criteria for Oil India Limited Job Vacancy:
The age limit of appliers must meet age criteria as per organization norms. Age may be relaxed of reserved category aspirants as per the rules of company.
Hired applicants for will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 45,500/- per month from the concerned department.
Mode of Assortment:
Appointment of applicant will be done on the basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of concerned department.
Procedure to Apply for Oil India Limited Jobs:
- Willing applicants are required to firstly visit the official website of organization that is www.oil-india.com.
- Now, on the home page move on to “careers” section and select “current openings” option.
- Choose appropriate “Engagement of HSE Officers on contract” link from there.
- Read the opened advertisement carefully.
- Filled in application duly affixing recent passport size photograph along with the self attested copies of certificates in proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification (Certificate / Statement of marks), Experience as mentioned under essential qualification and Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) must be submitted at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- Self Attested copies of certificate in proof of date of birth, educational qualification (Certificate / Statement of marks), and experience must be submitted at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates along with all the original particulars need to appear for interview at below specified venue and specified date.
Venue of Walk-in Interview:
Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies INTEGRA,
Rukminigaon GS Road, Guwahati,
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Assam
Walk-in- Interview will be on 03-02-2017 from 8:30 AM to 9.30 AM
Candidates may go through the Official Notification to obtain detailed facts about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017. You may stay connected with this page to attain latest updates regarding this recruitment notification.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options:
Oil India Limited Recruitment
A newest vacancy notification has been conveyed by Oil India Limited regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016. OIL India is looking for young and eligible candidates for filling up Executive Trainee post. Contenders who wish to join this Navratna public sector undertaking can apply against Oil India Limited Jobs by filling the online applications in prescribed format. To catch the imminent notification regarding Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to regularly visit this page as we are going to cover every minute fact regarding the same.
Candidates fulfilling the all essential eligibility criteria and want to apply for this Oil and Gas Company will be recruited as executive trainee through valid GATE 2017 scores. Candidates are requested to apply as soon as possible before the last date ends. For more info in concern to OIL Recruitment you can go through this page that is well tailored below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Commencement of Online Registration of application||Mid January 2017 to Mid February 2017|
|Name of Post||Discipline||Qualification|
|Geology||PG in Geology with Mathematics at Graduation level|
|Geophysics||PG in Geophysics|
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
Maximum age of contenders will be considered up to 27- 29 years by the appropriate authority. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
- Aspirant who will be recruited for Oil India Limited Recruitment as Executive Trainee will be paid a fixed stipend of Rs. 25000 per month.
- After successful completion of training he will be assessed for absorption in regular Executive Grade B with pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500.
- And after absorption in Executive Grade B, executives are entitled for other perquisites and allowances.
Mode of Enrollment:
- Appointment to the above post will be subjected to the candidates being declared medically fit, that is they have to undergo Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME) and moreover candidates have to firstly appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in engineering, (Gate-2017).
- Applicants will be shortlisted for the next stage of selection process on the basis of Gate-2017 scores in order of merit and thereafter in the interview separately conducted by the selection committee of Organization.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment:
- Firstly for getting the details regarding GATE-2017, candidates may log on to gate.iisc.ernet.in and apply online.
- Those who have applied online for GATE-2017 will receive their Gate-2016 Registration Number printed on their admit card.
- On receipt of registration number, the candidates need to apply online for OIL ET- 2017 on the official website of OIL that is www.oil-india.com within the stipulated dates as shown below.
- Now, read the instructions given carefully and fill-in online application form giving accurate information including the correct GATE-2017 registration number.
- Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip of unique registration number that will be generated by the system after successful registration.
- Submit the application in appropriate manner. Name of the candidate should be filled up as appearing in GATE-2017 admit card and no request with respect to change in any date entered by the aspirant will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
Date to Remember:
- GATE-2017 online enrolment dates: From 01.09.2016 till 04.10.2016
- Commencement of Online Registration of application for Oil India Limited : Mid January 2017 to Mid February 2017
Note: Candidates may check the below given Official Notification to get more details about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Candidates can acquire the latest information in concern or relevant recruitments from this web page as will keep updating this page time to time.
Oil India Limited Recruitment: Get PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|