OJEE 2020 Exam Dates has been announced now. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination will be held during 12th to 19th October 2020. Candidates applied for OJEE Application Form after checking the eligibility criteria for admission to B. Pharm, M. Pharm, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Pharm and Lateral Entry to MCA (LE – MCA) courses can check out the given exam schedule and appear on entrance exam date. Qualified contenders will then be able to fill up the registration form for counselling round.
OJEE 2020 Exam: Overview:
|Name of Organization||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination committee|
|Exam Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2020|
|OJEE Exam Dates||From 12-10-2020 to 19-10-2020|
|OJEE Admit Card Release Date||From 05-10-2020|
Check Out Official: OJEE 2020 Exam Schedule
Question: What is OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2020?
For UG Courses: Candidates should have passed 12th class from Odisha board or any other recognized board with 45% (40% for reserve category) marks in aggregate for OJEE Admission Notification.
For PG Courses: Candidates must pass/appearing the bachelor’s degree in respective field. The graduation degree must be from the recognized university with 50% (45% for reserve category) in the qualifying exam for OJEE Notification.
For Lateral Entry (B.Tech/B.Pharma): Candidates should pass the 3 years of diploma in engineering or pharmacy with 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates) for OJEE Exam.
Choose From Here: Career Options After 12th
Question: What is Application Fee?
- Cost of application for Form-A, B, C, D: Rs 1000/-.
- Cost of Application for Form-E: Rs 1500/-.
Question: What is List of OJEE Application Forms and Corresponding Courses?
|OJEE Application Form Name||Applying for Course|
|A||B.PHARM and Integrated MBA (5 years course)|
|E||Application for combination courses|
Check OJEE Other Links:
|OJEE Question Papers||Details|
|OJEE Admit Card||Details|
Question: How to Pay OJEE Application Form Fee?
- The OJEE Application Form fee can be submitted through Debit/Credit Card /Net Banking.
- It can also be submitted through e-Challan mode only in State Bank of India payment gateway.
- Odisha JEE Application Form fee once paid cannot be refunded.
Get Here: Information Brochure OJEE – 2020
Question: What is OJEE Admission Process?
Admission to UG/ PG / Lateral Entry (B.Tech/B.Pharma) Courses will be done on basis on Odisha Entrance Exam / OJEE Counselling etc.
Question: How to Fill OJEE Online Application Form?
- To OJEE Apply Online, candidates first visit official i.e. ojee.nic.in
- Select and hit “Candidate Registration For OJEE 2020” tab.
- New page will come out along with various form links:
- Select and hit on appropriate course according to form
- Afterwards a new page will come out for OJEE Registration.
- If you are already registered candidates.
- Then go to only registered candidates and enter your details
- Else if you are a new contender then go to new candidate registration
- Select course and hit on Apply Now tab.
- Read all details and then hit here to proceed tab
- As a result the OJEE Registration Form will appear.
- Fill up all details in OJEE 2020 Application Form
- Then hit on submit tab
- Upload your documents by choosing the browse tab.
- Then move towards the payment option
- Complete the OJEE Application Form fees payment
- Hit on final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up OJEE Online Form.
- And then keep OJEE Application Form safe.
Press Here: OJEE Official Website
Question: What is New in OJEE Exam Pattern?
|Mode of Exam||The exam will be conducted through offline & online mode.|
|Medium||The question paper will be printed in English language.|
|Duration||The exam duration will be different for each programme. It can be about 2-3 hours.|
|Type of Questions||There will be multiple choice questions.|
|Number of Questions||60 questions will be asked in each hour of the examination.|
|Marking Scheme||4 mars will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
Download: Syllabus for OJEE-2020
Transfer Of OJEE Vacant Seats Among Different Categories:
- Transfer of vacant seats from one category to another is applicable only when there are vacant seats in that category.
- For example, if some SC seats are vacant after all allotment, then those seats will be transferred and added to the General category seats.
OJEE 2020 Application Form Details:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE – 2020) will be conducted for admission to First Year Degree Courses in B. Pharm, Integrated MBA (5 Years), Lateral Admission to Second Year of B. Tech./ B. Pharm/ MCA, First Year Master’s Degree Courses in Computer Application(MCA), (MBA) And M. Tech / M Pharm / M Arch / M Plan / M Arch(Exe.).
Check Out: List Of Universities In Orissa
Important Dates for OJEE 2020
|Online Application Starting Date||From 06-02-2020 to till 31-07-2020|
|Last Date to fill online application form||23-09-2020 (Application Restarted From 21-09-2020)|
|Last date for fee payment||24/09/2020|
|Starting of Admit card download date||05-10-2020|
|Date of Examination||During 12/10/2020 to 19/10/2020|
|Declaration of Result||To be Notified|
Candidates desirous of taking admission in the above courses have to apply for OJEE 2020-21 online only. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the Information Brochure. Follow above provided steps to fill OJEE Online Registration Form and check OJEE Exam Date from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Universities In India||List Of Fake Universities|
|List Of UGC Approved University||How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges|
|Top Engineering Colleges In India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Students’ Horoscope||Scholarship in India|