OJEE 2019 Application Form
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2019) will be conducting on
12-05-2019 18-05-2019 for admission to various UG/ PG Courses etc. Applicants can fill OJEE Application Form on or before the last date that is 20-03-2019. More details about Odisha JEE Exam, Vacant Seats, and OJEE Dates etc are given below.
|Latest Update: 14-05-2019|
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination- 2019 Postponed !!
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE- 2019) which was scheduled on 12th and 13th May 2019 has been postponed due to severe cyclonic storm, ‘FANI’.
OJEE- 2019 which was scheduled on 12-05-2019 (Pen and Paper Mode Exam) is now going to be held on 18-05-2019. No new admit cards will be issued, previous admit card of 12th May 2019 that are already downloaded from official website (ojee.nic.in) will be considered as valid for the exam conducting on 18th May 2019.
Computer Based Test which was conducting on 13-05-2019 is also postponed and new dates regarding the exam will soon be notified. New admit card will soon be published on OJEE Official Website, once exam dates will release.
Download Here: OJEE-2019 Revised Exam Dates Schedule
OJEE Important Dates 2019:
|Conducted By||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Cell|
|OJEE Application Form Last Date||20-03-2019|
|OJEE Admit Card Release Date||20-04-2019|
|OJEE Exam Date 2019|
|Probable Date of Declaration of OJEE Result||01st Week of June 2019|
OJEE Application Form
Question: How to Fill OJEE Online Application Form?
- To OJEE Apply Online, candidates first visit official i.e. ojee.nic.in
- Select and hit “Candidate Registration For OJEE 2019” tab
- New page will come out along with various form links:
- Select and hit on appropriate course according to form
- Afterwards a new page will come out for OJEE Registration.
- If you are already registered candidates.
- Then go to only registered candidates and enter your details
- Else if you are a new contender then go to new candidate registration
- Select course and hit on Apply Now tab.
- Read all details and then hit here to proceed tab
- As a result the OJEE Registration Form will appear.
- Fill up all details in OJEE 2019 Application Form
- Then hit on submit tab
- Upload your documents by choosing the browse tab.
- Then move towards the payment option
- Complete the OJEE Application Form fees payment
- Hit on final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up OJEE Online Form.
- And then keep OJEE Application Form safe.
Go Through OJEE Related Links:
|OJEE Information Brochure||Download PDF|
|OJEE Official Website||Press Here|
|Application Form for Candidate Registration|
|Form A – +2 Science students applying|
for B. Pharmacy and +2 (Arts/Science/
Commerce) or equivalent students applying
for INTEGRATED MBA(5YEARS) courses
|Form B – Lateral Entry Admission for|
(Engg.and Pharma ), B.Sc.student into
|Form C – Graduate students applying for|
MCA / MBA / LE MCA courses
|Form D – PGAT (M. Tech / M. Arch /|
M. Pharm / M. Plan)
|Form E – Graduate students applying for|
combination of MBA and MCA / MBA and
LE MCA / MBA and PGAT courses
Question: What is OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2019?
For UG Courses: Candidates should have passed 12th class from Odisha board or any other recognized board with 45% (40% for reserve category) marks in aggregate for OJEE Admission Notification.
For PG Courses: Candidates must pass/appearing the bachelor’s degree in respective field. The graduation degree must be from the recognized university with 50% (45% for reserve category) in the qualifying exam for OJEE Notification.
For Lateral Entry (B.Tech/B.Pharma): Candidates should pass the 3 years of diploma in engineering or pharmacy with 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates) for OJEE Exam.
Choose From Here: Career Options After 12th
Question: What is Application Fee?
- Cost of application for Form-A, B, C, D: Rs 1000/-.
- Cost of Application for Form-E: Rs 1500/-.
Question: What is List of OJEE Application Forms and Corresponding Courses?
|OJEE Application Form Name||Applying for Course|
|A||B.PHARM and Integrated MBA (5 years course)|
|E||Application for combination courses|
Check OJEE Other Links:
|OJEE Counselling||Get Details|
|OJEE Previous Year|
|OJEE Result||Get Details|
|OJEE Admit Card||Get Details|
|OJEE Syllabus||Get Details|
|OJEE Answer Key||Get Details|
Question: How to Pay OJEE Application Form Fee?
- The OJEE Application Form fee can be submitted through Debit/Credit Card /Net Banking.
- It can also be submitted through e-Challan mode only in State Bank of India payment gateway.
- Odisha JEE Application Form fee once paid cannot be refunded.
Question: What is OJEE Admission Process?
Admission to UG/ PG / Lateral Entry (B.Tech/B.Pharma) Courses will be done on basis on Odisha Entrance Exam / OJEE Counselling etc.
Question: What is New in OJEE Exam Pattern?
|Mode of Exam||The exam will be conducted through offline & online mode.|
|Medium||The question paper will be printed in English language.|
|Duration||The exam duration will be different for each programme. It can be about 2-3 hours.|
|Type of Questions||There will be multiple choice questions.|
|Number of Questions||60 questions will be asked in each hour of the examination.|
|Marking Scheme||4 mars will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
Transfer Of OJEE Vacant Seats Among Different Categories:
- Transfer of vacant seats from one category to another is applicable only when there are vacant seats in that category.
- For example, if some SC seats are vacant after all allotment, then those seats will be transferred and added to the General category seats.
OJEE 2019 Application Form Details:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE – 2019) will be conducted for admission to First Year Degree Courses in B. Pharm, Integrated MBA (5 Years), Lateral Admission to Second Year of B. Tech./ B. Pharm/ MCA, First Year Master’s Degree Courses in Computer Application(MCA), (MBA) And M. Tech / M Pharm / M Arch / M Plan / M Arch(Exe.).
Candidates desirous of taking admission in the above courses have to apply for OJEE – 2019 Online only. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the Information Brochure. Follow above provided steps to fill OJEE Online Registration Form and check OJEE Exam Date from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|