OMDC Recruitment 2015
Orissa Minerals Development Company Limited invited application from dynamic and capable aspirants under the job Advt. as OMDC Recruitment 2015 for filling up Manager (E-02 Grade) posts. Willing contenders, who wish to grasp this job opening, may apply by sending their application form in prescribed format on or before 30 days of publication of this official advertisement.
|Posts Name||Manager (E-02 Grade)|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||With-In 30 Days|
For more detailed information about OMDC Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, salary details and selection process etc, candidates may go with below provided information which is developed by team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applicants, who are going to apply for above declared posts at OMDC Recruitment, must have Degree in law (LLB) from recognized university or institutions.
- Candidates should have at least eight years of practice in a court of Law or working experience in E-1 grade (1997) as law officer in a public sector company.
Age Limit Details:
Maximum age of applying contestants should be 40 years as on 01st December 2014.
Relaxation In Age:
To reserved category appliers, relaxation in age will offered as per directives.
Shortlisted applicants, who are selecting for Manager Posts, will receive pay scale of Rs. 10750 – 22300/- per month which is offered by Orissa Minerals Development Company Limited.
Assortment of candidates will be based on their performance in personal interview which will be taken by selection committee of organization.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for Orissa Minerals Development Company Manager Advt?
- Suitable contenders, who find themselves eligible for manager posts, may apply by submitting prescribed application form.
- The format of application form may be downloaded from official website of organization which is www.birdgroup.gov.in.
- Now, aspirants must fill application form with correct details and attach self attested photocopies of entire testimonials.
- After that, affix their two recent passport size photographs that is signed by applicants in the reverse side.
- Then, filled application form completed in all aspects may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the post of ________.”
- Envelope containing application form in all aspects must be sent to address provided below with-in 30 days from the date of publication of official advertisements.
To GM (Personnel) – OMDC,
Bird Group of Companies,
AG – 104, “Sourav Abasan”,
2nd Floor, Salt Lake City,
Sector-II, Kolkata – 700 091,
West Bengal, India
Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: With-In 30 Days from the date of publication of official advertisements.
You may open Official Website to know more.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On