ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited is going to conduct recruitment drive for the posts of Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee. Candidates who are interested in applying for OMPL Recruitment 2018-19 must submit the online application form before the closing date.
Willing and suitable candidates are hereby informed that the online process to fill OMPL Application Form will be commenced from 25-10-2018. So, Appliers are advised to check all the eligibility conditions and submit OMPL online form on or before 24-11-2018.
Highlights of the page
Apply Here For ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment 2018
To apply for OMPL jobs, candidates must possess degree/diploma in engineering from recognized board or university. Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written test/document verification as per the organization norms.
To gather rest information about OMPL Recruitment 2018 or to know complete details such as eligibility norms, selection process, salary details etc. candidates must have a look at the below content of this page recruitmentresult.com
OMPL vacancy details:
|Post name||Number of vacancies|
|Graduate Apprentice Training|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||03|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||01|
|Technician Apprenticeship Training|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||02|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||01|
- For Graduate Apprentice Training jobs, candidates must have attained Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline from recognized board or university.
- For Technician Apprenticeship Training jobs, he/she must have done diploma engineering in the respective discipline from a recognized institute.
The minimum and maximum age limit shall be as per the recruitment authority rules and regulations.
- For Graduate Apprentice recruitment process, the candidates will be offered monthly stipend of Rs.4, 984 /- per month.
- Selected candidates for Technician Apprentice jobs will be paid monthly stipend of Rs.3542/- as per the norms.
Mode of selection:
- Initially, candidates will be shortlisted on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in the base qualification of Engineering/Diploma.
- On the basis of marks scored in written test, candidates will be further called for document verification as per the management pane norms.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for OMPL Recruitment 2018?
- To apply for OMPL vacancies, Visit the Official portal of organization that is ompl.co.in
- Follow “Join Us” tab, in menu bar and select “Jobs Opportunities” link from the drop down list.
- Now you will be navigated to new page where you need to hit on “Recruitment Advt No.04/2018” link.
- From the next portal you need to select “Detailed Advertisement – Advt No.04/2018” link to get detailed information.
- Go through the detailed PDF file containing OMPL Notification having all the details of OMPL openings.
- If you find yourself eligible for OMPL Recruitment 2018, then move your cursor towards “registration slip” and select “Registration Form for Graduate Apprentice Trainee” or Registration Form for Technician Apprentice Trainee as per your choice.
- Fill the online application form with correct and required information for Graduate Apprentice Jobs.
- Upload scanned documents/certificates/photograph as asked the online application form.
- At last, hit on “submit” and take a print out of the application form for future use.
Download Here: OMPL Recruitment Notification 2018
Important Dates of OMPL Recruitment 2018:
|Starting date to Apply Online||25-10-2018|
|Closing date to Apply Online||24-11-2018|
|Date of OMPL Written Test||16-12-2018|
|Date of Publication of shortlisted candidates in written test||15 days prior to the date of written test|
Get Now: Latest PSU Jobs Through GATE
Candidates must visit the Official Link of the website on regular basis if they wish to attain more information about OMPL Recruitment 2018. To get government jobs updates, stay connected with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|