ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited is inviting applications from eligible candidates for OMPL Recruitment to the post of Head Finance (E-7 Grade). Candidates can apply for OMPL Vacancies after going through the details of jobs available at ompl.co.in.
Those, who fulfill the norms needed for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Vacancies, can send their application form in prescribed format to the respective address. The last date for submission of application form is 31-08-2018.
What This Page Includes?
Candidates are required to download the format of application form from the official portal of organization. Along with the filled application form candidates have to send further required document’s photocopies and passport size photographs.
Aspirants need to apply now for OMPL Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the guidelines provided below on this page, tailored by the team of projectrecruitmentresult.com
OMPL Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Head Finance (E-7 Grade)
Applicants are required to apply for OMPLHead Finance (E-7 Grade) Vacancies, if they have possessed CA/ICWA from recognized institute with good academic records.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Candidates, applying for OMPL Head Finance (E-7 Grade) Recruitment, their Maximum Age limit must be 47 years as on Last date for receipt of Application.
Those, who will be selected for appointment on ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Jobs, will get Annual CTC 24 – 30 Lakhs.Benefits other than CTC shall be as admissible for the grade
Get Here >> OMPL Recruitment Notification
To apply for OMPLHead Finance Recruitment, Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.750/-by way of DDdrawn in favour of ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited payable at Mangalore. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying application fee.
OMPL 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for OMPL Jobs will be done on the basis of their performances in Personal Interview and documents verification. DV will be done during interview process.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Guidelines to apply for OMPL Recruitment 2018:
You can follow the below mentioned steps to apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment:
- Visit the Official portal of organization that is ompl.co.in
- Follow “Join Us” tab, in menu bar and select “Jobs Opportunities” link from the drop down list.
- Now hit on “Recruitment Advt No.03/2018” link.
- From the next portal you need to select “Detailed Advertisement – Advt No.03/2018” link to get detailed information.
- You will get a pdf file of OMPL Notification, having all the details of job.
- You must read all the details mentioned in it.
- Thereafter go back to the previous page and hit on “Application format” link.
- Now download the form in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Kindly keep it in an envelope, super scribe with the name of post youare applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Download Here >> OMPL Application Form
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited,
MSEZ, Permude, Mangalore – 574 509
Check Now: Latest Jobs In Karnataka
Last date for receipt of application form: 31-08-2018
Applicants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about OMPL Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest PSU Jobs Through GATE|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|