ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment
Newest career notification has been circulated against ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment by Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited. According to this advertisement, talented and self-motivated job seekers are invited by the organization for filling up the 486 vacant Positions of Trade Apprenticeship. Aspirants who want to apex their career in this organization can grasp this chance by applying against the ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2017 now.
This Page Includes:
For this concern, willing candidates have to fulfill the required eligibility conditions first and then apply for ONGC Ankleshwar Vacancy by sending their filled application forms along with the essential enclosures at the underneath indicated postal address till the end of the deadline date that is “03.11.2017”. Now you can obtain complete details regarding ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2018, by scrolling down the page which is well provided by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment
|Organization Name||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||486|
|Last Date To Apply||03.11.2017|
ONGC Ankleshwar Vacancies:
|Name of the Positions||Number Of Vacancies|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||50|
|House Keeper (Corporate)||05|
|Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance||12|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||27|
|Mechanic (Motor vehicle)||18|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||17|
- Job seekers who are willing to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017, they must have passed 10+2 OR graduate degree/ Diploma in relevant field from recognized institutes.
- He/ She must have the Trade Certificate in concerned discipline.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- Job seekers who are applying for ONGC Recruitment 2017 should not be less than 18 years and more than 24 years as on 01.11.2017.
- Relaxation in age will be given as 5 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC category contenders according to the rules and regulations of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
Remuneration for ONGC AnkleshwarJobs:
The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend during their period of engagement which is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to particular location.
Official PDF Link >>> ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment
Job seekers will be assorted for the Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
Procedure to fill Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited Application Form:
- For this concern, firstly you need to reach to the official web portal of the Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited that is “www.ongc.co.in”.
- Then hit on the “Quick links to Recruitments” link given at the front side of the homepage.
- After that, new page will be displayed in front of your screen where you have to press on the “Notification for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961”.
- Now contenders have to select “Ankleshwar” as a location.
- After that, read the advertisement present under the PDF very carefully.
- Then you have to download the ONGC Ankleshwar Application Form and fill it correctly with all the required details in respective way.
- Now attach all the self attested documents or testimonials along with the application form.
- Enclose application form in envelope and super scribed by the “Name of the Position_________________”.
- At the end, you have to send application form at the below uttered postal address.
Find Here: More Jobs in Gujarat
I/C HR-ER, ONGC Ankleshwar Asset,
District – Bharuch, Ankleshwar-393010, Gujarat
Last Date of receipt of Application Form: 03.11.2017
Now candidates can get all rest of the details regarding ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2017–2018 by pressing this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|