ONGC Mumbai Recruitment
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd has liberated a recent vacancy advt titled as ONGC Mumbai Recruitment. Through ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 notification the organization is inviting eligible contenders to appear in walk in interview for Medical Officers, Physician Posts
Candidates interested and meeting all the eligibility requirements can appear in the walk in interview that is going to held on 19-03-2018 at the address given below.
This Page Includes:
Candidates who will perform well in interview procedure will only be considered for final selection. While appearing in interview it is mandatory for candidates to carry all the essential documents along.
List of documents to be carried along at the time of walk in interview for ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 are stated in below section of this page that is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
ONGC Mumbai Recruitment
|Name Of The Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd|
|No Of Vacancies||18|
|Date Of Interview for ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2018||19.3.2018|
ONGC Mumbai Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|ONGC Mumbai Field Duty Medical Officers vacancy (FDMO)||16|
|ONGC Mumbai Physician vacancy||01|
|ONGC Mumbai Radiologist vacancy||01|
Qualification Required for ONGC Mumbai Jobs:
|Name of the Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Field Duty Medical Officers (FDMO)|
M.B.B.S. Experience desirable.
|Physician||MD – General Medicine|
MD(Radiology) / MD (Radio Diagnosis) OR MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Radiology and Electrology (DMRD/ DMRE)
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Required For Vacancy In ONGC Mumbai:
- Minimum age of candidates to apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Vacancy must not be less than 18 years
- The upper age limit for female candidates applying for Field Duty Medical Officer (Offshore) is 45 years of age as on 30/06/2018.
- Maximum age limitations and age relaxation will be given according to organizational norms.
ONGC Mumbai Salary:
|Name Of The Post||Salary Given|
|Field Duty Medical Officers (FDMO)||Rs.75000/-|
|Physician||Rs.2000/- Per Visit of 2 Hours|
|Radiologist||Rs.2000/- Per Visit of 2 Hours|
Get Here>> ONGC Mumbai Recruitment Official Notice
Facilities Other Than Remuneration:
- *In addition to remuneration free lodging, boarding while on duty at Offshore.
- Full time Doctors shall get Medical facility of In-house OPD facility where ONGC hospitals / dispensaries exist. In those areas where there are no ONGC dispensaries Rs. 1000 per month for OPD expenses shall be given along with monthly remuneration. They shall also be extended Family Floater cover for Rs 5 lakhs for indoor treatment in respect of self, spouse and two immediate dependents i.e. children and /or parents.
Check Now: ONGC Salary in India
ONGC Mumbai Selection procedure:
Selection of candidates for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in interview procedure that is going to be held on 19-03-2018.
You May Read This:
How to apply for ONGC Mumbai Recruitment?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.ongcindia.com
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on Careers tab
- A new page will come out along with various links
- Go to Recruitment Notices section and select and hit on “Walk-In Interview for the Engagement of Field Duty Medical Officer (Officer), Visiting Specialists (on Contract Basis up to 30.06.2018)-ADVT. NO. 01/2018/DOC/WOU-ONGC Mumbai” link
- Afterwards read all the details given in ONGC Recruitment Mumbai Notification
- If you find yourself eligible for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Job available then attend the walk in interview on the date and at place mentioned below.
You Can Also Check: Latest PSU Jobs
Documents to be carried at the time of ONGC Interview:
- Valid Photo identity
- Passport size photograph
- SSC Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining Date of Birth shall be considered.
- HSC Board Certificate
- First Year, Second Year, Third Year MBBS mark sheets – All semesters. Attempt Certificate if applicable.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- B.B.S. Degree Certificate
- Valid Registration Certificate
- SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate (in case of OBC candidate caste certificate / NCL certificate should be in central government format which is attached)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable)
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Important Dates regarding Mumbai ONGC Recruitment:
Candidates interested have to report to Chief Manager (HR) –In charge R&P at 09.30 AM on 19.3.2018 (Monday)
2nd Floor- Conference Hall, NBP Green Heights, Plot No C-69,
Opposite MCA, Bandra–Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai–400051
Get Here: Best State Government Jobs
Candidates interested in availing more details about ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 may also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ONGC Recruitment through GATE||ONGC Result|
|ONGC Admit Card||ONGC Scholarship|
|Latest Recruitment||ONGC Model Question Paper|
|Find Jobs in Mumbai||Employment News This Week Highlights|