Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has notified a vacancy advertisement regarding ONGC Recruitment. Organization is looking for eligible candidates to appoint them for various posts of Ex-Mamaltdar and Ex- Surveyor. For this concern walk-in Interview has been planned to be conducted by concerned corporation. Applicants fulfilling eligibility norms for declared positions and willing to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017 may apply by appearing in the Interview. Candidates will be selected for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment through UGC NET Scores.
Key Facts Of This Page
Willing contenders who are applying for ONGC Jobs are required to attend the walk-in Interview along with all the original certificates on stipulated date, time and venue as per the post that are given below in this page. Walk in interview will be held on 11/09/2017 at 10:00 AM. Those are applying for ONGC Recruitment 2018, can obtain detailed information by through this page which has well structured below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of conducting Body||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Date of walk-in Interview||11/09/2017 at 10:00 AM|
- Ex- Surveyor
Educational Qualification for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment:
Those candidates are applying for ONGC Job Openings, should have completed Ex- Mamaltdar with at least 03 years experience in land acquisition jobs for Ex-Mamaltdar Posts and must be Ex- Surveyor with sufficient knowledge in land acquisition jobs for Ex- Surveyor Posts.
Age Norms for ONGC 2017 Recruitment:
- The age of participating candidates should not b more than 62 years as on 15/09/2017.
- Upper age relaxation is up to 02 years if experience in land acquisition jobs is more than 3 years.
Pay Scale for ONGC Surveyor Recruitment:
Those candidates will be appointed for ONGC Surveyor Vacancy, will get an impressive and good amount of salary of Rs. 23100/- (Ex-Mamaltdar) and Rs. 13100/- (Ex- Surveyor) with benefits as per the norms of organization.
Selection Process for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment:
Applicants will be appointed on the basis of their performance in walk in interview which is going to be held on 11/09/2017 at the respective venue.
What is the process to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017?
For the purpose of applying against ONGC Jobs, candidates are advised to follow the below given steps:
- Firstly, candidates need to log on to the official website of organization that is ongcindia.com.
- Secondly, candidates have to choose “Careers” tab, shown in the menu bar at the homepage.
- Thirdly, must hit on “Recruitment Notice” section and hit on suitable link for that posts which you want to apply for.
- Now, a PDF file will be displayed on your computer screen.
- After that, read the notification carefully and go for walk in interview.
- When you are going to interview, you must bring essential documents like qualification, mark sheets, experience letter etc.
- Candidates are advised to must reach before 30 minutes at the walk in interview.
ONGC Walk-In Venue:
Conference Room, ONGC, Cambay Asset,
Kansari (PO), Khambhat 388630
Check Now: Latest PSU Jobs
Interview held on: 11/09/2017 at 10:00 AM
Appliers may attain the rest information about ONGC Recruitment 2017-2018 through this Official Link. Contenders may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to acquire updated information in regards of this recruitment.
A latest Job notification as ONGC Recruitment has been issued by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Organization has decided to hire eligible and capable candidate for the recruitment of 27 Executives at E1 level through UGC NET 2017 Examinations which will be held in the month of November 2017. Contenders who find themselves are eligible and interested can apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017.
Key Facts Of This Page
Candidates who are applying for Latest ONGC Jobs have to submit their ONGC Online Form before the last date which is 19-09-2017. Before going to apply for ONGC Careers, aspirants must apply for UGC NET 2017 Exam and the last date to apply for UGC NET is 11-09-2017. Applicants may attain further detail about ONGC Recruitment 2018 through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look…
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Check Below|
Executives at E1 level Post’s description as shown below, take a look…
|Human Resource Executive||10||05||03||02||20|
|Finance and Accounts Officer||03||02||00||00||05|
|Official Language Officer||02||00||00||00||02|
- For Human Resource Executive: Must have MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD / HRM OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare OR Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare.
- For Finance and Accounts Officer: Should have MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% Marks.
- For Official Language Officer: Must hold Post Graduate in Hindi and should have English as a subject in graduation. Experience in translation work preferred for all categories.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
|Category||Age Limit (as on 1st Jan 2017)|
|General/ SC/ ST||30 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||40 years|
|Departmental Candidates||To the extent of their service rendered in ONGC|
|Ex- Service men (General /OBC/SC/ ST)||35 years.|
Download From Here: ONGC Recruitment Notification
Salary For ONGC India Job:
Candidates who are successfully appointed for ONGC Recruitment through UGC NET will get an exciting and good amount of pay scale of Rs. 24900 to Rs. 50500/- with an increment of 3% per year. Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowance @ 47% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation and Mining Allowance etc as per Company rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Firstly interested contenders for Govt Jobs In Oil and Natural Gas Corporation need to appear University Grant Commission-National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) conducted by Central Board Of Secondary Education.
- After marks obtained by the aspirants in UGC NET- 2017 Examination, there will be a personal interview for short listed candidates conducted by the selection panel of organization.
Applying Process for ONGC Recruitment:
There are two stages of Application Process:
- Online Registration for UGC NET 2017 examination to be started from 11-08-2017
- Firstly interested aspirants may log on to cbsenet.nic.in
- Now fill the registration form of UGC NET-2017 and after filling the registration form you need to take a print out of the registration slip.
- After that you need to visit official website of organization that is ongcindia.com
- Now go to the “Career” option available at the top menu bar and hit on “Recruitment of Executives at E1 level through University Grant Commission-National Eligibility Test (NET) – November 2017” link
- After that you need Read all the instructions properly of ongcindia.com Recruitment 2017 Advertisement, and now hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Must fill Online ONGC Application Form with all mandatory details like qualification details, personal details and other relevant information.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature (if required), check the filled ONGC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online form and hit on “submit” button.
- At last, get printout of filled ONGC Online Registration form and keep it safe for future references.
Direct Link To: Apply Online
For Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment
|Starting Date of submission of Online Application Form||21-08-2017|
|Last Date For ONGC Apply Online||19-09-2017|
|Scheduling of Interviews||January 2018 (Tentative)|
For UGC-NET November 2017 Examination
|Last date for applying online application||11-09-2017|
|Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan||12-09-2017|
|Date of UGC-NET Examination(to be conducted by CBSE)||05-11-2017|
Applicants can get complete details related to ONGC Recruitment 2017 -2018 by visit this Official Link. Stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Vacancies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ONGC Scholarship||ONGC Placement Papers|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|ONGC Model Question Paper||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|