A job notification related to ONGC Recruitment has been emitted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Organization has invited online applications from experienced and well educated aspirants to fill up 15 Assistant Legal Advisor posts. Interested candidates may apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017 by submitting application forms as on or before the last date that is 25.05.2017 and by appearing in CLAT exam which is going to be held on scheduled date.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants who find themselves suitable for ONGC vacancies, they can now apply against ONGC Assistant Legal Advisor Recruitment 2017 but before that willing candidates are suggested to go through this page through this you can fetch complete information regarding Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment which is well modified by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Last Date for filling online application Form||25-05-2017|
Assistant Legal Advisor -E1 level: 15
- Aspirants who want to grab Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Jobs are required to hold Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks from the recognized university or institution.
- Along with that candidates must be practicing advocate with 3 years experience would be preferred for all categories.
- Age of the candidates belong to reserved category must attain the upper age of 30 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Relaxation in age is being provided to all reserved category candidates in upper age which is well tailored below:
- OBC: 33 Years
- SC/ST: 35 Years
- PWD: 40 Years
- Ex Serviceman: 35 Years
Download PDF: ONGC Recruitment Official Notification
Scale of Pay for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment:
- Job hunters who will be appointed for above mentioned post will receive an amount of Rs.24900-50500 with an increment of 3% per year by the organization.
- Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowance @ 47% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation, Mining Allowance, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance as per Company rules.
Selection Procedure for ONGC Careers:
Job entrants applying against ONGC ALA Recruitment 2017 are here by informed that are required to get qualified in Common Law Admission Test – 2017 and Interview which is going to be held on scheduled date that is 14/05/2017 at the centre decided by the organization.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Procedure to Apply for ONGC ALA Post through CLAT–LLM:
- Candidates need to fill the application form in two stage process, that is firstly aspirant is require to register themselves for CLAT-2017 examination and get the registration number for filling the online application.
- For registering themselves for CLAT examination, aspirants need to go through the relevant link as available of official website.
- Official website of organization that is www.ongcindia.com.
- After getting on to official website, press “career” tab which is available on the menu bar of the home page and move to “Recruitment Notice” section.
- Now, hit “Recruitment of Assistant Legal Advisor in ONGC through CLAT-2017 for LLM” link and further on “Advertisement for recruitment of ALA through CLAT – 2017 (English)” link for getting the notification.
- Read the opened notiof8ication carefully and then hit suitable “Online Apply” link.
- Fill Online Application Form completely in correct manner by furnishing complete details.
- After that, upload scanned passport size photographs and signature (if required).
- At last, press “submit” button and take printout of the form for future use.
Check These Related Links:
|Closing date for receipt of online applications||25.05.2017|
|Period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading the Interview Call letters||15.07.2017 to 22.07.2017 (Tentative)|
|Schedule of interviews||01.08.2017 (Tentative)|
For getting additional details on ONGC Recruitment 2017, check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|