Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has promulgated vacancy notification titled as ONGC Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the vacant posts of Security Officer. Those candidates who want to enhance their career through Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Jobs; they must visit the official website of the organization that is ongcindia.com and ensure their eligibility. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about ONGC Recruitment 2017.
- For Filling The 5653 Positions Of Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- To Fill The 81 Vacant Posts Of Specialist/Expert
Key Contents Of This Page:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates after ensuring their eligibility follow the below stated steps to apply through online mode before the last date that is 04/11/2017. Candidates will get selected through their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get complete details regarding ONGC Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Post name||Security Officer (E1 level)|
|Number of vacancy||09|
|Last date to apply online||04/11/2017|
ONGC Vacancy Details:
Security Officer (E1 level): 09 Vacancies
Candidates who are going to apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Security Officer Jobs shall possess Post Graduate Degree with 2 years’ service with either Armed Forces or Central Police Organization.
Check Here: Latest Post Graduate Job
Age of the candidates applying for ONGC Security Officer Jobs must be 30 years as on 04.11.2017. OBC category candidates must attain the age of 33 years. Persons with Disabilities will be 40 years of age and Ex-Servicemen will be 35 years of age as per the norms of the organization.
Candidates who get selected for ONGC Security Officer Recruitment shall be able to receive pay scale in the grade of Rs. 24,900 – Rs.50,500/- with an increment of 3% per year as per the norms of the organization.
Get Here>> ONGC Recruitment Notification
General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee through online mode by using credit/debit cards or through net banking. PWD/ SC/ST Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates will first get shortlisted through their academic records mentioned by them in their application forms. Then those shortlisted candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) which is going to be held in Delhi / NCR only. Candidates who qualify CBT round then will be called for Physical Standard Test and Personal Interview. Final Selection will be on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in CBT, Educational Qualification and performance in personal Interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Steps to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should follow below stated steps to fill ONGC Recruitment Online Application Form:
- Candidates first of all log in to the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited that is www.ongcindia.com
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to careers tab in above menu bar
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable link you wish to apply for and hit Recruitment of Security Officer-E1: Advt No 09/2017 (R&P)” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, you just have to hit
- Recruitment of Security Officer-E1: Advt No 09/2017 (R&P)” link
- Then PDF of ONGC Recruitment Advertisement will get opened on your screen
- Just go through it and ensure your eligibility
- If you are eligible then hit Online application Form option
- After that fill the required details
- Also upload scanned coy of relevant documents
- Make payment of application fee through online mode
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Apply Now >> ONGC Recruitment
- Last date to submit online applications: 04/11/2017
- Date of CBT: 26/11/2017
Candidates can go through this Official Link to get relevant details of ONGC Recruitment 2017–2018.
Jobs in ONGC are now available!!! Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has depicted Region Wise notification entitled as ONGC Recruitment. Applications are invited by the Corporation to appoint dynamic and career- oriented contenders for filling the 5653 positions of Trade Apprentice Vacancy. Candidates who are going to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017 they need to submit their application form using offline mode till the last date that is 03-11-2017.
Once you submit the Application Form, then you need to follow selection procedure. Under this applicants need to undergo written exam and interview. Applicants who will clear the both the round they will selected for above said post. For rest information related to ONGC Recruitment 2018 you need to go through this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Number of vacancy||5653|
ONGC Vacancy Region Wise:
Name Of The Post:
|Region||No Of Vacancy|
Qualification Details Discipline Wise:
|Discipline (Trade Apprentice)||Qualification|
|Accountant||Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths|
|Full time regular B.Com Graduates|
|Cabin/Room Attendant||Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent|
|Trade Certificate in Cabin/Room Attendant|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||Trade Certificate in COPA trade|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||Trade Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil)|
|Electrician||Trade Certificate in Electrician trade|
|Electronics Mechanic||Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic trade|
|Fitter||Trade Certificate in Fitter trade|
|House Keeper (Corporate)||Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent|
|Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance||Trade Certificate in IT&ESM trade|
|Trade Certificate in Electronics 19 Mechanic Trade|
|Instrument Mechanic||Trade Certificate in Electronics 19 Mechanic Trade|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||3 Years Full Time BSC in Physics/ Chemistry)|
|Library Assistant||Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent|
|Machinist/Turner||Trade Certificate in Machinist trade/Turner Trade|
|Mechanic (Motor vehicle)||Trade Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade|
|Mechanic Diesel||Trade Certificate in Mechanic Diesel trade|
|Secretarial Assistant||Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent|
|Store Keeper||Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent|
|Surveyor||Trade Certificate in Surveyor trade|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||Trade Certificate in Welder trade|
Check Here: – Jobs by Qualification
The minimum age of applying contenders should be 18 years and maximum 24 years. The Age relaxation will be 5 years to SC/ST category and 3 years to OBC category applicants as per the organization norms.
Salary Details For ONGC Jobs 2017:
Organization offered impressive and motivating amount of salary for those applicants who will be recruited successfully.
Hiring Method for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment:
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of screening the application form and these shortlisted applicants will be called for written exam and interview. Candidates who will give best performance in exam and interview will be selected for aforesaid post.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
How To Fill ONGC Application Form?
- Candidates have to visit the Official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation that is www.ongc.co.in
- On home page candidates have to select the “Notification for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961” link which is visible under the “What’s New” section.
- A complete ONGC Notification will open on the screen and candidates have to read complete details carefully.
- Then you have to download the application form.
- After that you need to fill the application form with all required details.
- Now you need to attach required documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc and also attach the latest passport size photograph with the application form.
- At last you have to keep it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post………….” and send it the postal address which is given in the official notification.
ONGC Recruitment Notification for engagement of Apprentices
Last date for submit the application form: 03.11.2017
Keen applicants may gather more information against ONGC Recruitment 2017- 2018 through Official Link. Candidates are advised to stay in touch with this web portal for getting upcoming updates related to recruitment, result, admit card.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has promulgated a vacancy advertisement titled as ONGC Recruitment. As per the notification, the organization is inviting online applications from young and talented candidates to fill the 81 vacant posts of Specialist/Expert. Those candidates who are interested to grab new job openings in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation must apply for the same by visiting to the official website of the organization that is ongcindia.com. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about ONGC Recruitment 2017.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the vacant posts. Interested candidates can first ensure their eligibility and then fill online application form by following the steps provided on this page on or before 03/11/2017. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get all the relevant details in regards with ONGC Recruitment 2018 which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Number of vacancy||81|
- Senior Expert: 12 posts
- Lead Expert: 63 posts
- Expert: 06 posts
Candidates who are going to apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment shall possess Bachelors and Masters Degree in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute. Candidates having minimum post qualification experience will get preferred more.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Age and salary Details:
|Post name||Maximum Age criteria (in years)||Monthly Pay (in Rs.)|
Age relaxation to OBC Category will be 03 years and for SC/ST is 05 years as per the rules of Government of India.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in personal interview round which will be conducted by the managing authority of the organization.
|Marks for minimum prescribed experience in Upstream Oil and Gas Industry||40|
|Additional 02 marks for each additional completed year of experience in Upstream Oil and Gas Industry||10|
|Marks for minimum prescribed experience in area of expertise||40|
|Additional 02 marks for each additional completed year of experience in area of expertise||10|
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Steps to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should follow below stated steps to fill Oil and Natural Gas Corporation online application form:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of the organization that is ongcindia.com
- Secondly, candidates have to choose “Careers” tab, shown in the menu bar at the homepage.
- Thirdly, must hit on “Recruitment Notice” section and hit on “Engagement of Specialists/ Experts on Contract in ONGC in G&G and Engineering Cadre Against Advt.No.8/2017(R&P)” link for that posts which you want to apply for.
- Now, a PDF file will be displayed on your computer screen.
- After that, read the notification carefully and then hit apply online link
- After that fill the required details in application form correctly
- Now upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then take preview of your application form and hit final submit option
- At last take hard copy of it for further use.
Get Here >> ONGC Recruitment Notification
- Opening date to apply online: 13/10/2017
- Closing date to apply online: 03/11/2017
Candidates can get further details regarding ONGC Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ONGC Scholarship||ONGC Placement Papers|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|ONGC Model Question Paper||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|