A job notification related to ONGC Recruitment has been emitted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Organization has invited online applications from experienced and eligible Law Graduates to fill up various Assistant Legal Advisor Posts. Interested aspirants may apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017 by successfully qualifying the through CLAT– LLM 2017 Examination.
This Page Includes:
Candidates, who are willing to apply for ONGC Jobs, and satisfy all eligibility criteria of the post, can submit their online filled application form in prescribed manner on or before the last date that is well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Start Date for receiving online application||05-05-2017 (Tentative)|
|Last Date for filling online application Form||25-05-2017 (Tentatively)|
Assistant Legal Advisor -E1 level: 15
Job hunters should have Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks from the recognized university or institution. Practicing advocate with 3 years experience would be preferred for all categories.
Age of the candidates belong to reserved category must attain the upper age of 30 years as on 01.01.2017. Relaxation in age to OBC category candidates will be admissible of 3 years, to SC / ST category will be admissible up to 35 years.
Download PDF: ONGC Recruitment Official Notification
Scale of Pay for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment:
- Job hunters who will be appointed for above mentioned post will receive an amount of Rs.24900-50500 with an increment of 3% per year by the organization.
- Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowance @ 47% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation, Mining Allowance, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance as per Company rules.
Selection Procedure for ONGC Careers:
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in CLAT – 2017 Examination for LLM.
Check Now: Latest PSU Jobs
Procedure to Apply for ONGC ALA Post through CLAT–LLM:
- Candidates need to fill the application form in two stage process, that is firstly aspirant is require to register themselves for CLAT-2017 examination and get the registration number for filling the online application.
- For registering themselves for CLAT examination, aspirants need to go through the relevant link as available of official website.
- Official website of organization that is www.ongcindia.com.
- After getting on to official website, press “career” tab which is available on the menu bar of the home page and move to “Recruitment Notice” section.
- Now, hit “Recruitment of Assistant Legal Advisor in ONGC through CLAT-2017 for LLM” link and further on “Advertisement for recruitment of ALA through CLAT – 2017 (English)” link for getting the notification.
- Read the opened notiof8ication carefully and then hit suitable “Online Apply” link.
- Fill Online Application Form completely in correct manner by furnishing complete details.
- After that, upload scanned passport size photographs and signature (if required).
- At last, press “submit” button and take printout of the form for future use.
Check These Related Links:
- Start Date for receiving online application: 05-05-2017 (Tentative)
- Last Date for filling online application Form: 25-05-2017 (Tentatively)
For getting additional details on ONGC Recruitment 2017, check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|