Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released a jobs advertisement regarding ONGC Recruitment. For filling up the posts of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) and Field Medical Officer, ONGC is going to conduct a walk-in interview from intending and eligible candidate’s appointment. Job seekers who wish to empanel the organization may apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017 by appearing for the walk-in interview which is going to be held on the stipulated date that is 07-04-2017.
Highlights Of This Web Page:
Contenders who accomplish the ONGC Eligibility Criteria may rush for interview along with duly filled in prescribed application form and all other required documents/ certificates on date and venue that is mentioned below. Willing aspirants may go through the entire details regarding Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment that is provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Walk-in-Interview will be held on||07-04-2017|
- Field Medical officer
- General Duty Medical Officer
Applying candidates must possess degree of MBBS with valid Registration with MCI/ State Medical Council from recognized University/institutions.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Limitations of Age:
Appliers must meet age- criteria according to the posts. The relaxation in age will also be granted to reserved category candidates as per the norms of this reputed organization.
ONGC Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
Appointed appliers for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Jobs will receive an impressive and good amount of salary of Rs. 75,000/- p.m. for Field Medical Officer and those who will be selected for General Duty Medical Officer will get an amount of Rs. 72,000/- p.m. from the concerned department of this well-known organization.
Mode To Get Recruited:
Walk-in-interview will be conducted by the organization to select the eligible candidates for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Vacancy against available positions Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
How to Apply?
- Willing candidates for ONGC Careers are firstly required log on to the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited which is www.ongcindia.com
- Now, go for “What’s New” section available at left side of the home page of website.
- After that, hit on “Walk In Interview for Selection of Medical Officers on Contract Basis” link and go through complete description regarding post very carefully.
- Those candidates who possess required eligibility criteria may download the application format given below the notification and walk in for Interview along with set of educational documents in support of mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate and caste certificates must be submitted before starting interview process.
- Willing candidates should bring along original certificates with one set of Xerox of all the relevant documents as follows for verification and report on time at the venue on particular date that is 07-04-2017.
ONGC Office Complex, Neravy,
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 07-04-2017
To attain more info on ONGC Recruitment 2017 aspirants must check Official Notification link available on this page. Candidates may also add this page as bookmarks by pressing Control+D for getting instant access
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|
A job notification related to ONGC Recruitment has been emitted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Organization has invited online applications from experienced and eligible Law Graduates to fill up various Assistant Legal Advisor Posts. Interested aspirants may apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017 by successfully qualifying the through CLAT– LLM 2017 Examination.
This Page Includes:
Candidates, who are willing to apply for ONGC Jobs, and satisfy all eligibility criteria of the post, can submit their online filled application form in prescribed manner on or before the last date that is well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Start Date for receiving online application||05-05-2017 (Tentative)|
|Last Date for filling online application Form||25-05-2017 (Tentatively)|
Assistant Legal Advisor -E1 level: 15
Job hunters should have Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks from the recognized university or institution. Practicing advocate with 3 years experience would be preferred for all categories.
Age of the candidates belong to reserved category must attain the upper age of 30 years as on 01.01.2017. Relaxation in age to OBC category candidates will be admissible of 3 years, to SC / ST category will be admissible up to 35 years.
Download PDF: ONGC Recruitment Official Notification
Scale of Pay for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment:
- Job hunters who will be appointed for above mentioned post will receive an amount of Rs.24900-50500 with an increment of 3% per year by the organization.
- Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowance @ 47% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation, Mining Allowance, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance as per Company rules.
Selection Procedure for ONGC Careers:
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in CLAT – 2017 Examination for LLM.
Procedure to Apply for ONGC ALA Post through CLAT–LLM:
- Candidates need to fill the application form in two stage process, that is firstly aspirant is require to register themselves for CLAT-2017 examination and get the registration number for filling the online application.
- For registering themselves for CLAT examination, aspirants need to go through the relevant link as available of official website.
- Official website of organization that is www.ongcindia.com.
- After getting on to official website, press “career” tab which is available on the menu bar of the home page and move to “Recruitment Notice” section.
- Now, hit “Recruitment of Assistant Legal Advisor in ONGC through CLAT-2017 for LLM” link and further on “Advertisement for recruitment of ALA through CLAT – 2017 (English)” link for getting the notification.
- Read the opened notiof8ication carefully and then hit suitable “Online Apply” link.
- Fill Online Application Form completely in correct manner by furnishing complete details.
- After that, upload scanned passport size photographs and signature (if required).
- At last, press “submit” button and take printout of the form for future use.
Check These Related Links:
- Start Date for receiving online application: 05-05-2017 (Tentative)
- Last Date for filling online application Form: 25-05-2017 (Tentatively)
For getting additional details on ONGC Recruitment 2017, check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page.