Online Research Jobs
Free online Research Jobs can be easier to perform which create more reward over the offline part-time jobs. Firstly, there is small or no travel involved because the online job can be done from home. This means less pressure as well as there is no pick-up and drop-off required.
Online Internet Researcher Jobs for teenager and housewives are not a new thing. More and more peoples are turning to the internet to help them earn additional income because they have more time in the week or on vacation to complete the part time online job. These work-from-home jobs provide huge number of peoples with independence as well as self-respect and earn their own additional income.
I- Supervising Associate
• Check and guide the Accounts Receivable team and related activities.
• make sure correct accounting of invoices and ensure the same is interfaced to both the books.
• Ensure that the statement are elevated as per the approved rate card and send to customers within the specified timelines.
• Receivable management – Receivable position to be updated and ensure prompt follow up with customers.
|Post Name||Supervising Associate|
|Qualification||MBA (10-14 yrs) / M.Com(10-14 yrs) / CA (4 – 5 yrs) / ICWA (6-8 yrs)|
|Salary details||Rs 2.0 – 2.5 Lakh/Yr|
II- Verifications Researcher
Verifications Researcher is responsible for verifying an candidate employment experience and educational background by contacting educational institutions, schools, employers, or online databases (known as “sources”) directly, primarily via telephone, and more uncommonly via fax, email or via the Internet.
|Post Name||Verifications Researcher|
|Qualification||High School diploma/GED is required; Associate’s Degree preferred|
|Salary details||487.137 per hour|
III- MDigitalLife Intern
- Stripping data from online sources for more analysis
- Web research to flesh out profiles based on social media bios
- Organizing data in a significant and efficient manner
- Validating data for exactness where required
- Working within the WCG team to further expand capabilities and efficiencies
- Reporting findings in both text/copy and presentation form
- Uploading digital information into major databases
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a week during regular business hours, prefer 40 hours
- Skilled and efficient internet researcher
- Experienced with Twitter and Tweeting
- Highly organized and mindful of deadlines, solution-oriented
- Functional with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ideally candidate will have deeper excel experience, e.g., pivot tables, charts, complex formula
- Intellectually curious, forward thinker, responsive, creative
- Basic familiarity with medical profession and an interest in digital health would be preferable
|Post Name||MDigitalLife Intern|
|Salary details||As per Norms|
IV- Legislative Information Researcher
Experience, skills and professional attributes:
- One year of experience with the federal administration, politics, legislative policy or Capitol Hill
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to work on various projects while working long hours and get-together strict deadlines
- Familiarity with Congress and the legislative process and preferably some knowledge of congressional operations, procedure and policymaking
- Ability to develop sources, gather information and process content consistent with CQ Roll Call style
- Essential knowledge of HTML, the Internet, Microsoft Office and electronic media
|Post Name||Legislative Information Researcher|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent|
|Salary details||Rs 2.00 – 5.00 Lacs p.a.|
v- EPA Research Communications Support Associate
EPA Environmental Research and Business Support Program has an instant opening for two EPA Research Communications Support Associates with the Office of Research and Development at the EPA Research Triangle Park facility in Raleigh-Durham, NC.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Work Experience, and Education
- sustain alert and accurate records in designated laboratory notebooks,
- contribute in meeting and seminars in support of this Statement of Work,
- Possess previous work or volunteer experience writing for the general public about science, environmental issues, public health concerns or other technical issues; interviewing individuals to gather information for articles; and with graphic design, and
- Acquire skilled communication skills in the English language (verbally and in writing) and have dazzling written communications skills as demonstrated by a writing sample.
|Post Name||EPA Research Communications Support Associate|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, journalism, English, communications, technical communications, or a related field|
|Salary details||Rs.1335.42 for hours worked.|
If you face nay query than you may leave your comment in below furnished comment box, or may log on to Facebook and Google +.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On