Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority has unfolded a job notification regarding OPEPA Recruitment. Online application forms are proposed to be received against 14087 available vacancies of Sikshya Sahayaks Posts. Job seekers who want to grab this opportunity and willing to be the part of this reputed authority may apply for OPEPA Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
This Page Includes:
Interested candidates should send their dully filled online applications in prescribed format till date of closing that is well specified below. For getting further details about OPEPA Vacancy you can go through this web page. We the team of recruitmentresult.com has provided complete details on this page as per your convenience.
|Name of Organization||Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority|
|Name of Post||Sikshya Sahayaks|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||09-02-2017|
|+3 B.Ed Teachers||+2 CT Teachers|
|Subject||No. of vacancies||Subject||No. of vacancies|
|Telugu B.Ed||12||Telugu CT||37|
|Bengali B.Ed||17||Urdu CT||19|
|District Wise Vacancy|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Essential Educational Qualification:
- Applying candidate must have completed Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education (CT).
- Must have higher secondary (+2 or its equivalent) qualification with at least 50% marks and 02 years diploma in Education (Special Education)
- Graduation and 02 years Diploma in Special Education & Passed Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 01 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- Graduation with 50% marks and 01 year B.Ed (Special Education)
- Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 04 years B.A. / B.Ed / B.Sc. / B.Ed & Passed Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET).
Aspirants who are interested in applying for Sikshya Sahayaks vacancies, must resided between the age limit of minimum 18 years to maximum of 32 years. Relaxation in age to reserved categories aspirants will be given as per the government rules.
Grab Now: Latest Jobs At Teaching Sector
Applicant who will be recruited to aforementioned post will be offered an impressive amount of salary as per the norms of concerned authority.
Selection Process for OPEPA Jobs:
Selection of deserving appliers will be made based on their performance in written exam followed by an interview conducted by Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority.
Process to Apply for Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority Recruitment:
- Interested applicants may apply by sending their duly filled applications in prescribed manner that is available on official website of OPEPA that is www.opepa.in
- Now hit on “SS Recruitment 2016” tab available under the menu bar on the home page.
- After this candidates are required to choose appropriate link under “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF SIKSHYA SAHAYAKS, 2016”.
- Read the opened advertisement carefully and seek for online link of format of application.
- Fill Online Application Form with complete details as asked and upload a recent passport size photograph and self attested photocopies of necessary documents along with the application.
- When you are done with completion of application form and all the required information has been provided, press submit button.
- However, before pressing “Submit” button, candidate must make sure that no changes are required. After application is submitted, no alteration will be entertained.
- At last get the print out of online filled application for future use.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Orissa
Last date to submit application form: 09-02-2017
For more details regarding OPEPA Recruitment, you may go through Official Link as well as notification link given on this page. You may also bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+d for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|