Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority has notified new vacancies notification for 178 Instructor/MIS Posts. Those candidates who are interested in OPEPA Recruitment 2018-19 can apply for OPEPA Openings through offline mode of application process now.
Eligible candidates must go through the Advertisement no. 5923 for OPEPA Recruitment provided on its official website in the form of combined PDF for each post and apply for OPEPA Instructor/MIS vacancies in prescribed format on or before the last date that is 18-08-2018.
This Page Includes:
Get OPEPA Instructor/MIS Openings Details Here!!!
OPEPA is looking for dedicated and skilled contenders for various posts in Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority of Mayurbhanj District. Applicants may have to undergo various stages of recruitment process to get selected for the posts they have applied.
Elaborated details regarding OPEPA Recruitment 2018-19 has been provided in the content provided below in this page created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
OPEPA Recruitment Details:
|Post Name||Total No. of OPEPA Vacancies|
|Part Time Physical Education Instructor||19|
|Part Time Art Education Instructor||150|
Those candidates who are willing to apply for OPEPA Instructor/MIS Recruitment must have qualified 12th or must have acquired graduate degree in relevant fields as per the post they have to apply for.
Age of the applicants going to apply for OPEPA job vacancies must resist between 18 to 42 years. Relaxation of 5 years will be provided to the contenders belonging to SC/ST categories and 10 years will be relaxed for physically handicapped candidates.
OPEPA Salary Details:
A fixed amount of attractive stipend will be received by the aspirants through organization as per the posts they are recruited for. Salary detail for each post is mentioned below.
|Post Name||Pay Scale (per month)|
|Part Time Physical Education Instructor||Rs.20,416/-|
|Part Time Art Education Instructor|
OPEPA Recruitment Process:
Authorized screening committee may conduct written test and/or personal interview for selecting suitable candidates for the vacant posts of Instructor/MIS in Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority.
For Doing Better Preparation of Exam/Interview, Have A Look On Below Given Articles:
How to fill Application Form for OPEPA Recruitment?
- The very first step candidates have to follow is to visit the official website of Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority that is opepa.odisha.gov.in or the direct link provided below to download OPEPA application form.
- Move the cursor towards “Publication” tab provided on the menu bar at home page of the official portal and hit “Advertisement” link from the drop down list.
- Now search the suitable link for “Advertisement for Different Contractual Posts under SSA Mayurbhanj” on next page you are navigated to.
- Press the above searched link and go through the notification carefully and if you meet the entire eligibility criteria then download the same PDF and also take print out of the same.
- After that you need to fill the details required in the application form correctly and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
- Also attach all the necessary educational and other qualifications documents along with the duly filled in OPEPA application.
Office of the District Project Coordinator,
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Orissa
Last date to submit application forms for OPEPA Recruitment: 18-08-2018
After going through the above details it must have become easy for the candidates to apply for OPEPA Recruitment 2018-19 through offline mode. For more details and latest updates applicants must visit its Official Website regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|