OPSC Admit Card
Download OPSC Admit Card Now!!! Those candidates who had appeared in preliminary examination conducted on 27-11-2016 and have successfully qualified then get your OPSC Admit Card 2017 to appear in mains examination. Orissa Public Service Commission conducts this OPSC exam to select eligible Indians for filling up various vacant positions in different departments under Civil Services. So, shortlisted candidates will have to qualify OPSC Civil Services Mains Exam held from 21-03-2017 onwards till 18-04-2017.You can also check the OPSC Mains Exam Call Letter by pressing the below stated Official Link.
Focal Points Of This Page
After successfully qualifying mains exam candidates will be eligible to appear in further selection process that is Personal Interview. For whole acknowledgement regarding OPSC Civil Services Hall Ticket or to know the downloading steps of Orissa Public Service Commission Admit Card you need to go through this web page that is well prepared by the by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
Steps to download Orissa Public Service Commission Admit Card:
- Shortlisted candidates in prelims exam are suggested to go through official site of Odisha Public Service Commission, which is www.opsc.gov.in.
- After visiting home page follow “What’s New” section and hit the appropriate link related to Civil Services (Mains Exam) Admit Card.
- After pressing above mentioned link a new page will be opened on your system display having instructions.
- Now you are required to enter complete details such as User ID and password and press “Submit” button.
- Then your OPSC Call Letter will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- After checking the exam dates and others information you must take a printout of their OPSC Hall Ticket for participating in this exam, because without admit cards no candidates will be permitted to enter in the examination hall.
- Finally download it and take print out of same and keep it safe for taking it along at the exam centre.
Check Here: Procedure to Download Admit Card
OPSC Admit Card
Do you know this?
- OPSC is also known as Odisha Public Service Commission and it organizes various recruitment examinations every year to select suitable and hard working candidates.
- This year also, Odisha Public Service Commission is going to schedule recruitment examination to fill up the various vacancies.
- Contenders who are going to appear in the above mentioned examination are suggested to download their OPSC Exam Call Letter as soon as possible.
- Participants can get OPSC hall ticket by visiting its official website or by following steps that are well mentioned above on this page.
- Foremost objective of this commission is to recruit candidates to Odisha Civil Services in the state.
- This year Orissa PSC released notification and invited applications for filling up various positions in different departments under Civil Services by conducting OPSC Recruitment Exams.
- Candidates who had applied can download their OPSC Exam Hall Ticket from its official website or to get your Call Letter directly, you can follow the below provided official link.
Download OPSC Notification: Get Details
OPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern:
|Written Test (Mains)||Paper I||Odia Language||300||1400||3 Hours|
|Paper III||English Essay||200|
|Paper IV||General Studies I||300|
|Paper V||General Studies 2||300|
|Paper VI||Optional Subject I||300||1200|
|Paper VIII||Optional Subject II||300|
|Personality Test||250 Marks|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
- Candidates who belong to person with disability, who have opted to take assistance of scribe, will be given 40 minutes extra in each sitting i.e. from 10:30 a.m. to 1:10 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. to 4:40 p.m.
- Those aspirants who belong to PWD, who will not take assistance of scribe, are not allowed to avail extra time of 40 minutes in each sitting
Check Out Below Given Links:
Civil Service Main Exam Dates: 21-03-2017 to 18-04-2017
Candidates may download their OPSC Admit Card 2017 by going through this direct Official Link.
Applicants are advised to subscribe our free email service for getting latest updates about Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Exam such as previous year papers, answer key, result etc direct in their mail box.
Candidates if you have any query than you can write your valuable comment in comment box. You may also join us on Face book and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OPSC Result||OPSC Syllabus|
|OPSC Recruitment||OPSC Notification|
|State PSC Exam||Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Makes Your Brain Work Better|