OPSC Admit Card
OPSC Medical Officer Exam Date Has Been Released-Check Here!!! Odisha Public Service Commission will conduct Written Exam on 17-02-2019. It is expected that OPSC Admit Card will be released in First Week of February 2019 at its official website.
Overview of OPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Opening Date to Fill OPSC Application Form||10-01-2019|
|Last date of Application Form submission||31-01-2019|
|Last date for Payment of Examination Fee||04-02-2019|
|Admit Card||First Week of February 2019|
|OPSC Exam Date for MO Exam||17-02-2019 (Tentative date)|
|Result||To be Announced|
OPSC Admit Card
Applicants who have submitted their application form along with application fees on time can download the Odisha PSC Medical Officer Admit Card from this page. We will update this page with OPSC Admit Card Download Link when it will be issued officially.
How to Download OPSC Exam Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of OPSC that is opsc.gov.in
- Through home page go through “What’s New” section
- Search the suitable link for OPSC MO Admit Card.
- Provide the asked details correctly like registration number, date of birth etc.
- Hit the “Submit” tab for OPSC Hall Ticket.
- Check the appeared OPSC Hall Ticket 2019 carefully
- Download OPSC 2019 Admit Card on your desktop.
- Take print out of OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card for future reference.
Download OPSC OJS Admit Card 2019
|OPSC Syllabus||OPSC Recruitment|
|Odisha Civil Service Exam||OPSC Civil Service|
|OPSC Result||OPSC Notification|
|OPSC ASO Answer Key||OPSC ASO Result|
|OPSC Answer Key||OPSC ASO Admit Card|
|OPSC Assistant Section|
|Download OPSC Admit Card 2019|
|OPSC Admit Card||Updating Soon|
|OPSC Official Website Link||Get Here|
What would the OPSC OJS Preliminary Admit Card contain?
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s name|
|PwD Candidate (if applicable)||Date of birth|
|Date and Time of Examination||Roll number|
|Candidate’s signature||Candidate’s photograph|
|Registration Number||Mailing Address|
|Exam Center||Medium of Question Paper|
OPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern:
- The written examination shall be of one paper carrying 200 marks with duration of three hours.
- The written examination shall have an objective multiple choice (MCQ) question pattern.
- Total No. of questions in written test is 200.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
What to Carry in OPSC Exam Centre?
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK) of good quality
- Downloaded OPSC Admit Card
- One Photo ID proof (any one of the following PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving License/Voter ID card)
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photos
What NOT to Carry in OPSC Exam Centre?
- Textual Material (printed or written) bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager and Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags etc.
- Hiding communication devices like Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
OPSC Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidate must carry copy of OPSC admit card to the centre
- Admit card is issued 10-15 days prior to the scheduled date of exam
- OPSC Hall tickets are released online and the Commission will not send it through any other source
- Candidates without OJS Admission Letter will not be allowed to enter the examination hall
- Applicants must report to the exam centres according to the timings as prescribed in OPSC call letter
Do You Know: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
OPSC Admission Letter 2019
Odisha Public Service Commission will release OPSC Admission Letter for Medical Officer Exam soon on its official website. Those applicants who will take part in exam may download Odisha Public Service Commission Admit Card from this page.
They are just advised to follow the instructions or the direct links which are provided here on this page through this they will be easily able to generate their exam ticket. They may also follow us on Facebook and Google+ for regular notifications.
Get more detailed information regarding OPSC Admit Card 2019 through its official website. They may also follow us on Facebook and Google+ for regular notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|How To Stay Awake All Night To Study||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|