OPSC Admit Card
Odisha public service commission is going to conduct written examination on 14/10/2017. So those candidates who are going to take part in this exam can download OPSC Admit Card from this page. Candidates who have applied for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment can download their OPSC Hall Ticket by following below provided steps. Candidates can also tap to direct links provided on below section of this page to download their Odisha public service commission Admit Card instantly. Scroll down this page to get complete details regarding OPSC Admit Card 2017.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Odisha public service commission has invited applications from Indian nationals to fill the vacant post of Assistant Professionals (Specialists) in different disciplines under Odisha Medical Education Services under Health and F.W Department. Candidates are advised to download their OPSC call letters as without this they are not allowed to enter into examination hall. go through below section of this page to get more information regarding OPSC Admit Card 2017 which is well presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to download OPSC Admit Card 2017:
Candidate should follow below stated steps to download their Odisha public service commission written examination Admit Card:
- First of all candidate have to visit the official website of the organization that is opsc.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “What’s new” section
- Now various links will get opened on your screen you just have to choose the suitable link to download OPSC Admit Card for Assistant Professor written examination
- After that tap to that link and fill the required details
- Now tap to submit option
- At last take hard copy of it for further use.
You May Read This: How to Download Admit Card?
What after downloading OPSC Asst Professor Hall Ticket?
Odisha public service commission has invited applications from Indian nationals to fill the vacant post of Assistant Professionals (Specialists) in different disciplines under Odisha Medical Education Services under Health and F.W Department. Candidates in large number have applied for OPSC Recruitment Notification and get shortlisted through screening of application forms. Now those shortlisted candidates have to download their Odisha public service commission call letters through this page. After downloading admit cards, candidates have to appear for written examination going to be conducted on 14/10/2017. After that candidates who get shortlisted through this written exam then will be called for further selection rounds.
Check Out: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Written examination will be conducted on: 14/10/2017
Candidates can go through this Official Link to get complete information regarding OPSC Admit Card 2017–2018. Candidates can also bookmark this web page by tapping CTRL+D or like this page on face book and Google plus. Interested candidates can type their comment in below comment box for any query or doubts. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
OPSC Admit Card
Odisha Public Service Commission has released OPSC Admit Card of Forest Ranger Exam. It will organize Viva voce test for recruitment to post of Assistant conservator of Forest, Forest ranger from 04.09.2017 to 20.09.2017. OPSC exam is conducted for appointing 376 proficient candidates against OPSC Recruitment. Candidates who are going to appear in Odisha Public Service Commission Forest Ranger exam may get their hall ticket through online mode. All you need is to put mandatory details like Roll number, Date of Birth, (DD-MM-YYYY) and get Forest Ranger Exam Hall Ticket. Collect all details about OPSC Admit Card 2017 by going through this page.
This page includes:
Odisha Public Service Commission organizes various exams like Forest Ranger & others to appoint eligible candidates for Government jobs in Odisha. It came into existence on 01April 1949 and is highly responsible for conducting recruitment exams. Hiring authority will inspect abilities of applicants based on presentation in Viva voce test or Interview. Individuals who have applied for OPSC exam may obtain their call letter of viva voce test. Follow direct ways to download OPSC Admit Card 2018 by going through this page well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name Of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Forest Ranger|
|Forest Ranger viva voice test dates||04.09.2017 to 20.09.2017|
|Status of OPSC hall ticket||Released|
Steps to obtain Odisha Public Service Commission admit card:
- Contenders may visit official website of organization which is opsc.gov.in
- Under “What’s new” section, hit on “Download Intimation Letter & etc in connection with Recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Conservator of Forest[Advt. No. 14 of 2015-16], Special Recruitment of Forest Ranger[Advt. No. 20 of 2015-16] and Recruitment of Forest Ranger[Advt. No. 21 of 2015-16]” link.
- You will be diverted to new page, under “Notification” head, go under “Download Intimation Letter & etc in connection with Recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Conservator of Forest[Advt. No. 14 of 2015-16], Special Recruitment of Forest Ranger[Advt. No. 20 of 2015-16] and Recruitment of Forest Ranger[Advt. No. 21 of 2015-16]” head and press on “ MORE” link.
- Put all information such as Roll number, Date of Birth, (DD-MM-YYYY) as seen in image.
- Hit on “Submit” option.
- Within few seconds, your Odisha Public Service Commission hall ticket of Forest Ranger exam will appear at your screen.
- Download Call Letter and obtain hard copy of it to carry it during exam time.
Direct Link To Download: OPSC Admit Card
Important Details available on Odisha Public Service Commission Forest Ranger admit card:
Intellectuals are advised to check following below mentioned information on Forest Ranger hall ticket.
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Email ID
- Mother’s name
- Exam Centre
- Father’s name
Must Check: Public Service Commission Exam Books
Significant Document to carry while appearing for Forest Ranger exam:
To appear in Forest Ranger paper, aspirants have to carry Hall Ticket with color passport size photograph attached on it along with listed documents.
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Forest Ranger exam organized on: 04.09.2017 to 20.09.2017
Aspirants can check OPSC Admit Card 2017–2018 directly from here from Official Link. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+ D for getting more updates about it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OPSC Result||OPSC Syllabus|
|OPSC Recruitment||OPSC Notification|
|State PSC Exam||Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Makes Your Brain Work Better|