OPSC Admit Card
Odisha Public Service Commission has all set to conduct written exam for Veterinary Asst Surgeon Post on 27th May. Candidates, who have registered for following vacancies, can download their OPSC Admit Card with the assistance of this page.
Candidates can download the OPSC Call Letter through online mode only i.e. from the official website. After downloading the OPSC Admit Card 2018, candidates are advised to check all the details printed on it.
This Page Includes:
While appearing in OPSC Recruitment Exam, candidates must carry their OPSC Admit Card 2018–19. In case if candidate forget to bring OPSC Veterinary Admit cardalong with then, he/she will not be allowed to sit in examination.
Get Detailed: OPSC Syllabus
Along with that, candidates are also advised to take care that OPSC Exam Admit Card must not be ton or untidy.Rest information about OPSC Exam Admit Card 2018–19 is available in below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
OPSC Admit Card
How to download OPSC Admit Card?
To download OPSC May Exam Admit Card, candidates are advised to follow below mentioned instructions:
- First of all, applicants are log on to the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission i.e. www.opsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will get various links, select following link from “What’s New” section.
“Download Admission Certificate and Instructions to Candidates etc.in connection with Written Examination for Recruitment to the Posts of Vet. Asst. Surgeons[Advt. No. 08 of 2017-18]”
- Once you hit, a new page will come out along with a dialog box asking for your Registration No and Date of Birth.
- Enter the Registration No and Date of Birth, and hit on Submit tab to download Odisha PSC Hall Ticket.
- In few seconds, your OPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Check the details available on OPSC Hall Ticket and download it, also take printout of it and keep it safe for further usage.
Direct Link To Download: OPSC Admit Card
OPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Exam Pattern:
|Papers||Subjects||Sitting||Duration||No. Of questions||Total Marks|
|Paper I||Veterinary Science||1st||2.30 hrs||200||400|
|Paper II||Animal Science||2nd||2.30 hrs||200||400|
Details Mention In Odisha PSC 2018 Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number or Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre
- Instructions for exam
While going to appear in exam, applicants must bring following documents i.e. 2 Recent photographs, one ballpoint pen and one valid photo ID proof like PAN Card, AADHAR card, Voters ID, Driving license and Passport along with examination call letter.
Check Also: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Venue Of Exam:
At Kathajori Campus,
Campus No. 3, KIIT,
Deemed To Be University,
Bhubneshwar – 751 024
Exam Will Be Held On: 27-05-2018
Candidates interested in availing more details about OPSC Admit Card 2018 may also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates of you have any query regarding the details given here on this page, then, you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OPSC Recruitment||OPSC Result|
|OPSC Notification||OPSC Answer Key|
|PSC Exam Books||Latest PSC Jobs|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||How to Get in the Mood to Study|