OPSC Answer Key
Odisha Public Service Commission will conduct written examination on 17th February 2019 for Medical Officer Post. OPSC Answer Key 2019 will be released in Fourth Week of February 2019 at its official website. Download OPSC Exam Solutions of All Sets from this page.
OPSC Medical Officer Answer Key Important Dates:
|Opening Date to Fill OPSC Application Form||10-01-2019|
|Last date of Application Form submission||31-01-2019|
|Last date for Payment of Examination Fee||04-02-2019|
|Admit Card||First Week of February 2019|
|OPSC Exam Date for MO Exam||17-02-2019 (Tentative date)|
|OPSC Answer Key Date||Fourth Week of February 2019|
When OPSC Medical Officer Answer Key is to be released?
It is expected that Odisha Public Service Commission will release OPSC Exam Answer Key in Fourth Week of February 2019. OPSC 2019 Answer Key helps the candidates in predicting their marks in the examination. OPSC Answer Key Download Link will be available soon.
OPSC Answer Key
Important Links related to OPSC- Must Check
|OPSC Recruitment||Get Details|
|OPSC Notification||Get Details|
|OPSC Admit Card||Get Details|
|OPSC Result||Get Details|
|OPSC Syllabus||Get Details|
|OPSC Official Website||Press Here|
How to Download OPSC Official Answer Key?
- Log on to official website i.e. www.opsc.gov.in
- Hit on Results tab available at left side
- Select “Answer Key, Cut-Off Marks, & Mark Secured by the Candidates in the Examination held for Recruitment of Medical Officer” and hit on Attachment tab.
- A new page will come out along with OPSC Answer Sheet.
- Check out answers given in Answer Key of OPSC PDF.
- Download the OPSC Paper Answer Key.
- Take a print out of Odisha PSC Answer Key.
- Finally you are suggested to keep OPSC 2018 Answer Key safe for further usage
Grab Here: Latest PSC Jobs
How To Estimate Marks With Help Of OPSC MO Answer Key?
Candidates can estimate their marks with the help of OPSC Exam Answer Key. To get estimation aspirants will be required to count the number of:
- Answers they have given in the examination correctly
- Number Of Wrong Answers Given
- Number Of Questions Unanswered
Find Here: Upcoming Government Jobs
Distribution of Marks According to Disciplines:
- The written examination will be one paper carrying 200 marks with duration of three hours.
- The total number of questions to come in the written test is 200, which shall be objective type, multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The marks allocated according to disciplines given below:
|Skin & VD||05|
Check Out More: Government Jobs in Orissa
OPSC Answer Key 2019 Details:
Odisha Public Service Commission will release the OPSC Answer Key PDF of Medical Officer written exam. Those applicants, who will appear in the OPSC Medical Officer Exam, can check the OPSC Solutions from this page.
OPSC Medical Officer Answer key will help aspirants to compare their answers and get an approximation of their score. Candidates can follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates about Odisha Public Service Commission Answer Key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Daily Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|