A job advertisement has circulated in relation to OPTCL Recruitment. Organization invites application form for OPTCL Recruitment 2015 from qualified and skilled personnel for filling up 209 Posts of Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT), Junior Telecom & Technician Trainee (JTTT), Stenographer Grade-III, Assistant Medical Technician and Pharmacist. Job hunters who wish to get a Job in Government field must apply against OPTCL Recruitment. Interested Candidates are required to send application form in prescribed format along with photocopies of all credentials on or before last date tuned below.
|Number of Post||209|
|Closing Date Of Receipt Of Application||23rd July 2015|
For acquiring whole information regarding OPTCL Recruitment, like educational qualification, salary package, mode of selection, procedure to apply etc applicants can read the below segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Job seekers who want to build their career in government sector must clutch this opportunity as soon as possible.
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of Post||Number of Post||Required Qualification|
|Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)||150||HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent and National Trade Certificate in relevant discipline from Institution recognized by SCTE&VT/ NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates|
|Junior Telecom & Technician Trainee (JTTT)||50|
|Stenographer Grade-III||07||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent examination of a Recognized University/ Institute with Stenography Certificate/ Diploma in Secretarial Practice or Office Management|
|Assistant Medical Technician||01||Matriculate with DMLT / Diploma in Pharmacy from any of the three Medical Colleges of the State or from private recognized Institute approved by AICTE.|
- For JMOT & JTTT post, age of applicants should reside between 20 to 32 years.
- For steno, AP, AMT job openings, applying contender’s age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 32 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of reserved category contenders (SC, ST, SEBC) and Woman candidates and 10 years in case of PWD Candidates.
|Post Name||Pay Band (Training Period)||Pay Scale (After Training)|
|JMOT & JTTT||Rs. 7000/- per month||Rs. 5200- Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2130/-|
|Steno, AP, AMT||Rs.8,000/- per month||Rs. 5200- Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2830/-|
Contenders who get recruited for OPTCL Recruitment will also entitled to receive allowances such as allowances house rent allowance, conveyance allowance, dearness allowance and etc from Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited.
Contenders who are eager to apply for OPTCL Recruitment need to pay non- refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- either through online mode (Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) and Offline mode (ICICI Bank Challan). Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) of Odisha only, PWD candidates and Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application cost.
Mode of Selection:
Enrollment of applicants for OPTCL Recruitment will be based on marks scored in competitive examination to be conducted by OPTCL and skill test. Appointment process involves Computer based online test (CBT) and career marking/ Skilled Test.
Short listed job seekers will be called for computer based test comprising multiple choice questions (MCQs) from Subject Knowledge (60%), Numerical/ Logical reasoning (15%), General Knowledge (15%), English Knowledge (10%).
Job seekers must bring hard copy of application form and fee receipt at time of selection for verification of f original certificates/ testimonials.
Steps to apply for OPTCL Recruitment:
Interested and eligible contenders who are looking for OPTCL Recruitment must apply for this Current Openings by pursuing some significant steps, provided below:
- Firstly, candidates must log on to official website of organization that is www.optcl.co.in.
- On top of left side of home page, select “career” option and hit “Registration for OPTCL Recruitment – 2015” link.
- If you are registered user, then select “Login for Registered candidates”.
- Enter registration number and date of birth, press “Login” button.
- For new applicants, press link “New Candidate Registration”.
- Now, Registration form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill it carefully with required necessary details and press “”Submit” Button.
- Upload educational documents, scanned passport size photograph and digital signature in space provided.
- Check the details filled in form carefully and hit “Confirm the declaration”.
- Now contenders need to deposit application fee either online or offline mode.
- For online mode, hit “Online Payment” and deposit the application fee. It is advised to take print out of application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- Contenders opting offline mode, should take print of challan format in on-line application. Submit the challan in any ICICI branch payable at Bhubaneswar.
- It is recommended to fill online application form as soon as possible, not wait for last date.
Date to Remember:
|End date of receipt of online applications||23rd July 2015|
|Date of Computer Based Test (CBT)||09th August 2015|
You can visit this Official Advertisement, to get more information regarding OPTCL Recruitment. Applicants, we keep updating this page with all latest updates about OPTCL Recruitment so you can bookmark this page using ctrl+D and be the first to know latest career notice in regard of it.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited has announced a job notification as OPTCL Recruitment. Online applications are invited against 57 vacancies of Management Trainee post. Interested candidates may send application in prescribed format against OPTCL Recruitment 2015. Application should be submitted on or before end date that is prescribed below.
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|No of Vacancies||57|
|Starting date to apply online||24th June 2015|
|Last Date to Apply online||23rd July 2015|
|Date of Exam||09th August 2015|
To get more details about OPTCL Recruitment 2015 like name of post, eligibility, criteria to apply and selection process etc. you may go through this page continuously. Before applying you should read each detail carefully.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Management Trainee Junior Finance||55||Graduate with Inter CA/ Inter ICAI/ M.Com|
|Management Trainee- Company Secretary||01||Graduate with company secretary having associate membership of institute of company secretaries of India|
|Management Trainee- Corporate Relation||01||Graduate with two year post Graduate diploma in Journalism and mass communication|
Candidates who will be appointed for post of Management Trainee will get impressive salary per month from Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited.
Section of participants will be done on basis of their performance in rounds organized by Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited as per its norms like written test or interview.
How to Apply for OPTCL Recruitment:
- Go to official site of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited that is www.optcl.co.in.
- Choose ‘career’ tab from top menu bar.
- Now select ‘recruitment’ from list.
- Link of available recruitment will display on your computer screen.
- Choose appropriate link according to your requirement.
- Fill online application form with required details about applicants.
- Upload your pass port size photo, signature and other documents if required.
- Press submit tab and take print out of it for future reference.
- Starting date to apply online: 24th June 2015
- Last Date to Apply online: 23rd July 2015
- Date of Exam: 09th August 2015
Note: Applicants may go through this Official Link to get more details about OPTCL Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On