Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited has released a vacancy advertisement titled as OPTCL Recruitment. Online applications are proposed to be received by eligible aspirants for filling up 150 unoccupied posts of Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT). Aspirants, who are looking for latest job under Odisha government, may apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2017.
This Page Contains:
Candidates may indicate their interest for OPTCL Vacancies by forwarding the completely filled online application in prescribed format available on official site of organization. Candidates are advised to submit the applications as soon as possible before the last date ends as stated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Total no. of seats||150|
|Last Date for online registration||24-04-2017|
Name of the Post:
Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)
Candidates wish to apply for Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment should have passed HSC from recognized Board or equivalent and National Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade from Institution recognized by SCTE&VT/ NCVT with minimum 60% marks for general & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
Check More: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
Appointed aspirants for Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee post will be getting suitable amount of salary that is Rs.7,000/- per month till the training period and after successful completion of training, aspirants will be offered the Rs.5200- 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2130/- per month.
- Aspirants who wish to apply for aforesaid vacancies must be resided between the age limit of 20 to 32 years as on 1st January, 2017.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC, ST and SEBC and Woman candidates and up to 10 (ten) years in case of PWD Candidates.
OPTCL Recruitment: Official Notification
Application Fee for OPTCL Recruitment:
- Applicants belong to Unreserved / SEBC category are required to pay Rs.500/-as application fee, whereas SC / ST and PWD candidates of Odisha only need to pay an application fee of Rs.250/- through either in on-line mode or in off-line mode i.e. through ICICI Bank Challan.
- In case of On-line payment mode, payment is to be made through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Hiring Criteria for OPTCL Jobs:
- Selection for Eligible candidates will be made through Computer Based Test (CBT), Skill Test and Career Marking.
- Computer Based Test, comprising 200 number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject knowledge (60%), Numerical/ logical reasoning (15%), General knowledge (15%) & English (10%). The CBT will be of Three (3) hours duration.
- The skill test will only be of qualifying nature.
- The qualified candidates in the Skill Test shall be called for document verification for career marking.
|Test||Unreserved/ SEBC Category||SC/ST/PWD|
|Skill Test||Qualifying in nature|
|Career Marking||For ITI Qualification: 60% & For HSC: 40%|
How to Apply for OPTCL Vacancy?
- Desirous aspirants need to first of all visit the official website of organization that is www.optcl.co.in.
- After that, move to “Career” tab located at the menu bar and hit on “Current Openings” link in drop down menu on the home page.
- Now, select “Advertisement” link available on next page against ‘Recruitment of JMOT’ option.
- Now, read the opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- After that eligible candidates need to revisit the current opening page and hit on “New Candidates Registration” link to register you and fill the Registration form.
- Candidates are required to Fill Online Application Form completely by giving all the details.
- Make payment of requisite Application Fee and Upload your scanned passport size photo and Signature.
- Lastly, submit application that must be completed in all respect and take a hard copy of same for future reference.
Check More: Jobs in Orissa
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for online submission of applications: 24-04-2017 at 07:00 p.m.
- Start date of depositing Fee through ICICI Challan: 27-03-2017
- Last date of remittance of applications process charges / Fee in Bank through Challan (for already registered candidates only): 24-04-2017
- Date of online examination: To be notified subsequently
Go through given Official Notification link for getting more detailed information in concern to OPTCL Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|