OPTCL Recruitment 2014
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), A Government of Odisha Undertaking, has published an advertisement as OPTCL recruitment 2014. Eligible applicants may fill the OPTCL application form 2014 before the closing.
Eligible and willing Applicants may apply for this recruitment through the online mode from its official Website. After few days aspirants may download the admit card from the OPTCL official website.
Those job hunters who want to apply for this recruitment they must check all the details on this web page such as qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply etc which are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Organization
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
Total Number of vacancies:
Post and vacancy Details
|S. No||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1||Jr. Maintenance & Operator Trainee(JMOT)||167|
|2||Jr. Telecom Technician Trainee (JTTT)||17|
Eligibility Details of OPTCL Recruitment 2014
- Those job seekers, who are willing to apply for OPTCL vacancy they must have completed 10th or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Aspirants must have a National Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade.
- who wants to apply for JTTT should have done 10th and possess a National Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic, Radio Television Mechanic or Radio Mechanic Trade from a recognized board with minimum marks of 60%.
The selection will be made on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview.
How to Apply
- Those job hunters who are willing to apply they can fill the online application form the OPTCL official Website that is www.optcl.co.in
- Fill all the mandatory details in application form carefully attach the required documents / certificates scanned passport size photograph with the form and submit it within the given time period before the closing date.
Date to Remember
Last date: 16th January, 2014.
For more information about this Recruitment applicants may visit the Official Notification of this notification.