Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment
Ministry of defence ordnance factory board has released job advertisement titled as Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment. In this regard, it has invited application form from eligible and enthusiastic citizens to apply against 50 OCFC Group-C Workman Vacancies. Those who fulfill eligibility criteria for posts of Semi-Skilled grade Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ will be hired for OCFC Jobs. For Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment 2017, willing individuals have to submit OCFC Online application form latest by prescribed date that is 19.06.2017.
This Page Includes:
Applications are invited from skilled and passionate individuals through online mode. It is a premier Government organization having 41 factories spread across India. Get idea about Written Test Exam Pattern listed below. Check out all details about Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment 2017–2018 such as eligibility criteria, how to apply, mode of selection and other crucial information which is well equipped by dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment
|Name of Institute||Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||19.06.2017|
Ordnance Factory Vacancies:
|Job Positions||Number of Vacancies|
Educational Qualification Required:
For Electrician as Examiner (Engg):
As listed in Ordnance Factory Notification, you should have passed Matriculation with NAC/NTC in the Electrician, Wireman, Cable Jointer, Winder (Armature), Mechanic (HT, LT Equipments and Cable Jointing), Electrical Mechanic, Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation), Mechanic (Repair and Maintenance of instruments used in Electrical Engineering)trades.
For Semi Skilled Workman:
Applying contender for Ordnance Factory Recruitment must have passed in matriculation with National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) as per advertisement.
In order to apply for labour post, you must have passed Matriculation from a well known board or institute.
For applying against Ordnance Factory Job, technicians must have upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC. (With due endorsement of the equivalence of Civil Qualification on their certificate) OR (Technicians with upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC)
You Can Also Check:
Have a glance on age criteria for Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment as decided by institution. Your minimum age should be 18 years while maximum age is 32 years as mentioned in Ordnance Factory Notification.
Those who get effectively selected under Ordnance Factory Recruitment will receive sum of Rs.5200-20200, Grade Pay Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000 as decided by institution.
Mode of selection for Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Jobs:
There is a two stage selection process for Ordnance Cable Factory Jobs. One is written test and another is trade test (practical). Prepare well in advance to score good marks in this exam. Aspirants getting good marks in it will be placed for Group C positions.
Written Test Exam Pattern:
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Part A (Objective Type)||General Science (10 Questions)|
Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
|10 Marks each|| |
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Application fees necessary to be paid:
Aspirants who comes under general category have to pay Rs.50/- as application fees for getting registration for jobs in ordnance factory. Through debit card, credit card, or net banking, you can make payment effectively.
All you need is to generate SBI challan to make payment in branch of State Bank of India. At last, you are advised to obtain hard copy of challan slip during PART-II of the registration. Deposit it at nearest SBI branch on time.
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories:
Candidates who come under it are exempted from paying application fees.
Ways to apply for Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment:
- You are required to visit official web portal of Ordnance Factory Board that is ofbindia.gov.in
- At home page, beneath NEWS UPDATE section on right side, press on “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Press here” link accessible there.
- Read entire advertisement carefully.
- If you meet eligibility criteria as decided by institution, then you may fill Ordnance Factory Online Application Form.
- Enter all required information in Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Online Application Form as per needs and requirements.
- After that, upload digital images and relevant documents/ testimonials if desired.
- Tap on “Submit” option for compliance of Ordnance Factory Application Form.
- Obtain a print out of filled application form for future purpose.
Documents obligatory To Fill Application Form:
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format.
- Valid Photo ID Card with ID Number- “Aadhaar” Card number.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered, as desired.
- Certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel widths and 60 pixel height.
Documents necessary at the time of trade test/document verification:
- Matriculation / 10th standard certificate
- NTC/NAC certificate /equivalent Army certificate
- Community Certificate by the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the PRESCRIBED proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste
- NOC & Service Certificate for Departmental Candidates seeking age relaxation-A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government
- If the certificate is not either in Hindi/English, then a duly translated copy in Hindi/English has to be produced at the time of document verification.
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed Performa issued by the Competent Authority for physically handicapped personals.
Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment Notification: Get PDF
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 19-06-2017
To acquire more information about Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment 2017–2018 OCFC Vacancies, you may follow its Official Link. Stay tuned with our web portal for getting more updates concerning Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|