Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment
Ordnance Factory Ambajhari has published a new job advertisement titled as Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment. The organization intends to hire dynamic and result oriented contenders to fill up 219 semi skilled vacancies. Interested job seekers can apply against Ordnance Factory vacancy by submitting the application form through online mode. Candidates who want to get more regarding Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017 can go through the details given in the underneath section of this web page.
Highlights of the Page:
Keen job seekers are advised to check the eligibility criteria of Ordnance Factory Ambajhari jobs before submitting the application form on or before the last date that is 19-06-2017. Ordnance Factory Ambajhari vacancies is the best for the ones who want to access a well recognized organization that could give them long term benefits. Candidates can fetch more interesting and essential details regarding Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017 – 2018 scrolling down the page which is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Vacancy:
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Fitter Auto Electric||01|
|Semi Skilled Workman||Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).|
|Examiner (Engg)||Matriculation + NAC/NTC in the Machinist trade only|
Press Here To View>> Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment
As per Indian Ordnance Factory Notification, candidates who are falling between 18 – 32 years of age can apply for workman jobs. Applicants falling under Applicants belonging to OBC & SC/ST category will get 3 and 5 years of relaxation in age as per the norms of the Indian government. To get more details concerning age relaxation, visit the official website of the organization.
Candidates, appointed for Ordnance Factory vacancies by the selection panel of the organization will get an attractive and satisfying amount of salary according to Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000.
For Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment Aspirants need to pay as application fees a sum of Rs.50/-. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of the organization need not to pay any such amount. While filling & submitting the online application form, applicants will be directed to the payment gateway to transfer the fees. Candidates can remit the fee by cash in any branch of SBI through the SBI challan which can be easily generated. Contenders may transfer the money with the help of credit card / debit card / net banking through the payment gateway. Candidates must take out a hard copy of the system generated challan slip during PART-II of the registration. After that, kindly deposit the fee at an SBI branch counter before the last date ends.
Candidates will be hired for Ordnance Factory job on the basis of their performance in the two selection rounds; written test & trade test. The ones, who will qualify the written test, need to face trade test (practical) for final selection. Candidates are advised to go through the exam pattern of the written test that is given below and prepare accordingly.
Written Exam Pattern:
|Questions Type(Objective Type)||Number of Questions||Written Test Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Part A||General Science (10 Questions)|
Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
|10 Marks each|| |
|Part B Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Aggregate||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to fill Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Online Application Form?
- For Ordnance Factory recruitment, job seekers are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e., ofbindia.gov.in
- After visiting the website, move your cursor towards the right side on the home page and hit on “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Press here” link that is placed below the NEWS UPDATE section.
- On the new page, an advertisement will appear on your computer screen and you should read the advertisement completely and carefully.
- The ones, who are eligible to apply, may make payment of application fee.
- Now, choose suitable link to “Apply Online”
- Thereafter, fill the Application Form with complete details.
- After furnishing the online application form with correct info, upload digital images and relevant documents / testimonials.
- Now you need to hit on “Submit” button and your application form will get submitted for Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment.
- Do not forget to take a print out of the filled application form for future requirement.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Documents Required To Fill Application Form:
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height.
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Valid Photo ID Card with ID Number- “Aadhaar” Card number.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered, as required.
Last Date To Submit Ordnance Factory Application Form: 19-06-2017
Note: To grab more relevant details regarding Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017–2018, visit the Official Link. Readers are advised to stay connected with us through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates regarding Ordnance Factory Ambajhari job/ Workman job.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment
A Latest job advertisement has been promulgated as Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible aspirants to apply against 5186 Semi Skilled Vacancy. As listed in Advertisement, willing Job Seekers can register themselves for Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Semi Skilled Jobs by submitting application form on or before the scheduled last date that is 25.06.2017. To fetch more details concerning Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017, have a glance below.
This page includes:
Contenders who are satisfying the required eligibility criteria may apply for these Jobs. Selection Panel is going to conduct Written Exam/Skill Test/Interview to test the knowledge as well as skills of applying personals. Contenders who have passed Class 10th along with NAC / NTC issued by NCVT in the relevant trade can apply for Semi Skilled Vacancy. Grab more information about Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017 by scrolling down this page, well created by dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Ordnance Factory Ambajhari|
|Total No. of Vacancies||5186|
|Last Date to submit the online application form||25-06-2017|
Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Vacancy Details:
- Semi Skilled Jobs: 5186 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Job:
You should fulfill eligibility criteria as decided by institution. Aspirants who have passed Class 10th along with NAC / NTC issued by NCVT in the relevant trade can apply for Semi Skilled Vacancy.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Individuals applying for Semi Skilled Jobs should be atleast 18 years and atmost 32 years in age as per rules and regulations of institution. Age Relaxation will be given to reserved category aspirants.
Contenders belonging to General category need to pay Rs. 50/- as application fees while reserved category personals are exempted from paying such fees amount.
Hiring Process for Semi Skilled Vacancy:
Selection Committee is going to shortlist talented personals based on performance in Written Exam/Skill Test/Interview. So, prepare well in advance to score good marks in these rounds.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
Pay Scale Details:
Those who get successfully selected for Semi Skilled Jobs will get impressive amount of Rs. 18000/- per month. You will receive allowances and other benefits based on performance in organization.
Ways to fill Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Online Application Form:
- Aspirants need to sight at Official site of organization that is www.ofajadmin.com
- Move your cursor to ‘Vacancies’ tab at top menu bar of home page.
- On pressing it, you will be navigated to new page.
- Choose appropriate link concerning Semi Skilled Vacancy for which you want to apply.
- PDF will be opened on your system. Read all details carefully.
- Fill online application form by entering all details as required. Attach necessary documents. Upload Passport size photo if need arises.
- Press “Apply Online” option.
- Submit your Application Form and take print out of it for future reference.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Ending Date to apply online: 25.06.2017
Follow its Official Link to grab more facts about Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017. Stay tuned with our web portal for getting more future updates.