Ordnance Factory Bhusawal Recruitment
OFB has circulated Job Advertisement titled as Ordnance Factory Bhusawal Recruitment. In this regard, organization has invited applications from eligible and hard working contenders to apply for 181 OFBH Jobs. Applicants fulfilling eligibility criteria may apply for various trades such as Carpenter, Electrician, Examiner, Fitter Electronic, Mason,Turner, Welder etc. By following simple steps listed below, you can apply for Ordnance Factory Bhusawal Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
Applying applicants are required to fill Ordnance Factory Bhusawal Online Application prior 19-06-2017. As per Ordnance Factory Notification, Selection Authority is going to shortlist talented personals based on performance in Written Exam and Trade Test. Those who perform well in these rounds will be placed at Ordnance Factory Vacancies. Grab all details regarding Ordnance Factory Bhusawal Recruitment 2017–2018 from below of this page well equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Ordnance Factory Bhusawal Recruitment
|Organization Name||Ordnance Factory Bhusawal|
|Post name||Group C|
|No. of posts||181|
|Closing Date to Apply||19-06-2017|
OFBH Vacancy Details:
|Trade Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Fitter (General Mech)||33|
|SMW (Sheet Metal Worker)||08|
Eligibility Criteria for Ordnance Factory Vacancy:
For Semi Skilled Workman:
Applicant must be passed in Matriculation along with National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
You should have upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC.
For Machinist as Examiner (Engg) Trade:
Applying aspirant must have pursued Matriculation along with NAC/NTC certificate in relevant field of trade. Contenders applying more than one trade [for e.g. Machinist and Examiner (Engg) both] should exercise their preference of trade while applying online.
Check Here: 10th Pass Jobs
Age of applying contender should be at least 18 years and at most 32 years. Aspirants who come under OBC & SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 3 and 5 years.
Pay Scale for Ordnance Factory Jobs:
Those who get selected for aforesaid positions will get Rs.5200-20200 along with Grade Pay Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000.
- Those who wish to enroll for Ordnance Factory Bhusawal Jobs have to pay Rs.50/- as application fees.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories are exempted from making payment fees.
- Make use of SBI challan and your credit card/debit card/net banking for making payment of application fees.
- Obtain hard copy of challan slip for PART-II of registration. At last, you are required to deposit it SBI branch counter prior last date.
Mode of Selection:
Recruitment Panel is going to conduct Written Test and Trade Test for hiring talented personals for Ordnance Factory Bhusawal Vacancy.
Ordnance Factory Exam is of Multiple Choice Question type (MCQ) consisting 100 marks. As per advertisement, there is no provision for negative marking.
Trade Test (Practical):
It is mandatory to appear in this test which does not carry any marks. Your certificates and documents will be checked out after this test.
Check Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Have a glance on Exam Pattern listed in tabular form.
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Part A (Objective Type)||General Science (10 Questions)|
Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
|10 Marks each|| |
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Procedure to apply for Ordnance Factory Bhusawal Recruitment:
- Aspirants applying for Ordnance Factory Recruitment are required to visit official web portal of the organization that is ofbindia.gov.in
- Move your cursor to right side under NEWS UPDATE section, press “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Press here” link accessible there.
- Now, read out entire notification carefully.
- If you meet eligibility criteria, choose suitable “Apply Online” link.
- After that, you have to fill OFBH Online Application Form by putting details as needed.
- Upload digital images and relevant documents/ testimonials as mentioned below.
- Press on “Submit” option for final submission of Ordnance Factory Online Application Form.
- Obtain a Print out of filled application form for future reference.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Documents mandatory To Fill Application Form:
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel widths and 60 pixel height.
- Valid Photo ID Card with ID Number- “Aadhaar” Card number.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered, as needed.
Ordnance Factory Bhusawal Recruitment Notification: Get PDF
Documents requisite at the time of trade test/document verification:
- Matriculation / 10th standard certificate
- NTC/NAC certificate /equivalent Army certificate
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed Performa issued by the Competent Authority for physically handicapped aspirants.
- If the certificate is not either in Hindi/English, then a duly translated copy in Hindi/English has to be produced at the time of document verification.
- Community Certificate by the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the PRESCRIBED proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste
- NOC & Service Certificate for Departmental Candidates seeking age relaxation-A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government.
Las date for final submission of Online Application Form: 19.06.2017
To grab more facts about Ordnance Factory Bhusawal Recruitment 2017–2018, go through its Official Link. Keep visiting our web portal to know more future updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|