Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment
Latest employment notifications have been broadcasted as Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment. Eligible and hard working candidates are invited to apply against 298 Group–C Workman vacancies. Interested candidates can register their names for Ordnance Factory Dehradun jobs by submitting the application form. Candidates can get all the detailed information about Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment 2017 by visiting the official website of the organization.
Highlights Of The Page
Ordnance Factory Dehradun Job is the best opportunity for the ones who want to set their career in a well reputed organization. Keen contenders can grab this tremendous opportunity by filling and submitting the application form on or before the scheduled last date that is 19-06-2017. Candidates are advised to check for the eligibility criteria before furnishing the application form. Job seekers can avail all the details about Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment 2017 – 2018 right from the below section which is well organized by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment
|Organization Name||Ordnance Factory Dehradun|
|Last Date to submit online application form||19-06-2017|
Ordnance Factory Dehradun Vacancy:
|Name Of Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|Fitter General (Mech)||04|
|Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF)|
- Semi Skilled Workman: Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Ex-Serviceman: Technicians must have upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC.
We Have More Job Options for 10th Pass Candidates: Check Now
As per Indian Ordnance Factory Notification, age of candidates must not be less than 18 and more than 32 years. Applicants falling under OBC & SC/ST category will get relaxation in age of 3 and 5 years respectively.
Applicants who will get selected by the selection committee of the organization are liable to get Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000.
Candidates need to pay a sum of Rs.50/- as application fees at the time of filling the online application form. While filling the application form, candidates will be directed to the payment gateway to remit the application fees. Applicants can pay application fee by cash in any branch of SBI through the SBI challan which can be generated. Candidates may remit the money through credit card/debit card/net banking through the payment gateway.
Candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated challan slip during PART-II of the registration. After taking a printout, deposit the fee at an SBI branch counter before ending date. However, SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories are exempted from such payment of fee.
Candidates will be shortlisted and appointed on the basis of their performance in written test followed by trade practical. The selection process will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization. Candidates are advised to prepare themselves well before facing such process.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Written Exam Pattern:
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Part A (Objective Type)||General Science (10 Questions)|
Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
|10 Marks each|| |
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
How to Apply for Ordnance Factory Recruitment?
- First of all candidates who are interested to apply for Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment are required to visit the official web portal of the organization that is ofbindia.gov.in
- Move your cursor to right side and press “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Press here” link that is given on the home page under NEWS UPDATE section.
- Now an advertisement will be opened on your computer screen you need to read complete details carefully and completely.
- If you are eligible to apply, make payment of application fee.
- After that, you need to choose suitable link to “Apply Online”
- Now Fill Online Application Form with correct and complete details.
- After filling relevant information in the Ordnance Factory Dehradun Application Form you need to upload digital images and relevant documents/ testimonials (if required) that are listed below.
- Next, press on “Submit” button for final submission of application form
- Lastly, take a print out of the filled application form for future use.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Documents Required To Fill Application Form:
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Valid Photo ID Card with ID Number- “Aadhaar” Card number.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered, as required.
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height.
Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: 19-06-2017
Press Here To View>> Jobs In Ordnance Factory Dehradun
Note: To grab more details concerning Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment 2017 – 2018, visit the Official Link. You can also stay connected with us through our web portal to get latest updates regarding Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment/ Workman jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: