Ordnance Factory Dumdum Recruitment
Candidates can apply for the Ordnance Factory Dumdum Recruitment..!! The organization is looking for candidates for the position of Tradesman/Semi Skilled. They can apply through online mode.
To apply for the Ordnance Factory Dumdum Jobs, applicants have to submit their application form before the last dates. Only eligible aspirants are invited to apply for the Ordnance Factory Dumdum vacancy.
This Page Includes:
Ordnance Factory Dumdum Tradesman/Semi Skilled Jobs 2019:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written examination or personal Interview. Aspirants who are willing to make their career bright in public sector and want to join Indian Ordnance Factory this is the great opportunity for all of them.
For more updates about the Ordnance Factory Dumdum Recruitment 2019, go through this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of recruitmentresult.com.
Ordnance Factory Dumdum Recruitment
Ordnance Factory Dumdum Vacancies:
Candidates who want to apply must possess 10th / Matriculation + NAC (National Apprenticeship Certificate) / NTC (National Trade Certificate) issued by NCVT in relevant trade.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Age of the applying contestants should be between 18 to 32 years as on the closing date of online registration. Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided according to category wise.
|Category||Maximum limit of Age relaxation|
|OBC (with Non-Creamy Layer)||03years|
|EX-SERVICE MAN||03 years + Period of Military Service|
|DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATE||Up to 40 years of age with 3 years of continuous service in Central Government (SC/ST – up to 45 years)|
|Ex-trade apprentices of Ordnance Factory||To the extent of the period for which they had undergone training.|
Applicants must pay the Application fee of Rs.100/- and shall take a printout of system generated Bank Challan from the website.
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
Appointed candidates will get satisfied amount of salary that will be fixed by the organization.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written examination or personal Interview that will conduct by the selection committee of the organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for the Ordnance Factory Dumdum Recruitment:
- First of all applicants should visit official site of Ordnance Factory, which is ordnancedumdum.gov.in
- After that you need to hit the link of “Tradesman/Semi Skilled Jobs Notification” and read it carefully.
- Now you have to go through the eligibility criteria.
- Now have to choose ‘Apply online’ link under the title ‘Tradesman/Semi Skilled Jobs.
- Fill online application form correctly and upload documents if required.
- If you are already registered, then enter your registration no. and date of birth by pressing on the link “Applicant Login”.
- You will also have to upload scanned copy of colour photographs and signature.
- And after that press the submit button and your application form has been submitted successfully.
- You can also take printout of it for future use and keep it on safe place.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Last Date to Apply: Updating Soon
For more details about Ordnance Factory Dumdum Recruitment 2019 you may read this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|