Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment
Ordnance Factory Board has broadcasted latest notification as Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment. For hiring eligible and potential contenders for Ordnance Factory Jobs, it has invited application forms. Those who find themselves capable may apply for 50 Ordnance Factory Group C Vacancy. As mentioned in OFB Notification, applicants may apply for Ordnance Factory Itarsi Vacancy by filling OFB Online Application Form before 19.06.2017. Go through entire information concerning Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2017 from below section of page.
This Page Includes:
Ordnance Factory Board is a renowned institution which operates its working under the administration of Government. Aspirants who want to make their career in defence sector may apply for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment. Selection Committee will conduct Written Exam and Trade Test to check out knowledge as well as skills of applicants. Collect entire information about Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2017–2018 from this page well designed by dedicated tem members of recruitmentresult.com
Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment
|Job Position||Semi-Skilled Group-C|
|Ending date to apply||19.06.2017|
Ordnance Factory Itarsi Vacancy Details:
|Trade||Number of vacancies|
|CPW (Chemical Process Worker)||35|
|Total number of vacancies||50|
Educational Qualifications for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment:
For Semi Skilled Workman:
Those who have possessed Matriculation along with National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) can apply for these jobs.
Contenders who have passed Matriculation from a well known board or institute are eligible to apply for Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment.
Candidates having upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC can apply for these positions.
Check Now: 10th Pass Jobs
As mentioned in OFB Advertisement, applicant should have at least 18 years and at most 32 years in age. OBC and SC/ST category aspirants will get age relaxation of 3 and 5 years respectively.
Application Fees obligatory to be paid:
As listed in Ordnance Factory Notification, aspirants are required to pay amount of Rs.50/- as application fees. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories are liberated from making payment of such fees.
You are required to use credit card, debit card or net banking to make payments. Pay your fees in any branch of State Bank of India through SBI Challan. Take a hard copy of system generated challan slip for PART-II of the registration. At last, you have to deposit fee at SBI branch.
Hiring Process for Ordnance Factory Itarsi Jobs:
Those who perform well in Written Examination and Trade Test will be selected under OFB Recruitment.
As mentioned in OFB Notification, it is an objective type MCQ paper of 100 marks. In OFB Exam, there is no negative marking.
Ordnance Factory Board Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A (Objective Type)||General Science (10 Questions)|
Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
|10 Marks each|| |
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Trade Test (Practical):
This paper is of qualifying nature and do not carry any marks but it is obligatory to be present in trade test. At time of Trade Test, concerned authority will verify testimonials with original ones.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Salary details for Itarsi Vacancies:
Those who get successfully selected for Group C Positions will get attractive amount of Rs.5200-20200/- in addition to Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000. Besides this, you will receive other allowances and benefits based on your performance in institution.
Ways to fill Ordnance Factory Itarsi Online Application Form:
- First of all, you are required to visit official portal of organization which is ofbindia.gov.in
- Home page will appear in front of you. Take your cursor to right side under NEWS UPDATE section, and tap on “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Click here” link.
- PDF will appear in front of you. Read entire notification carefully.
- Now, fill OFB Online Application Form by filling all information as needed.
- Tap on “Apply Online” option and fill Ordnance Factory Board Online Application Form.
- After that, you have to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, and other appropriate documents.
- Check out all details once again.
- Hit on Submit option for final submission of application form.
- At last, obtain print out of it for future need.
Documents obligatory for filling application form:
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel widths and 60 pixel height and approx physical size 3.5 X4.5 cm.
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered.
- Obligatory certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height
- Valid Photo ID Card with Number- Acceptable Photo IDs are Passport, Voter photo identity card, Driving Licence issued by RTO, PAN Card , Photo Identity card having serial number issued by Central / State Government, Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”, Photo identity cards.
Documents / certificates mandatory at the time of trade test/document verification:
- Matriculation / 10th standard certificate
- NTC/NAC certificate /equivalent Army certificate
- NOC & Service Certificate for Departmental Candidates seeking age relaxation-A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government.
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed Performa issued by the Competent Authority for physically handicapped aspirants.
- Community Certificate by the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the PRESCRIBED proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste
- If the certificate is not either in Hindi/English, then a duly translated copy in Hindi/English has to be produced at the time of document verification.
Important Date to be remembered:
Ending Date to Submit Online Application Form: 19.06.2017
Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment: Get PDF
By going through above information about Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2017–2018, you can apply easily for Group C Jobs. Follow its Official Link to know more about Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Latest Recruitment Notification||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|