Ordnance Factory Syllabus 2020
Start your preparation for recruitment exam for the post of Group C/Chargeman/Labour with Ordnance Factory Syllabus 2020 and OFB Exam Pattern. Complete updated Ordnance Factory Syllabus PDF is provided below.
Ordnance Factory Exam Syllabus
Ordnance Factory is a governmental organization working under department of defence and conducts exam for recruitment of eligible candidates for Technical and Non-Technical Posts. Those who are going to participate in exam, may check OFB Exam syllabus for better preparation
Ordnance Factory Syllabus
Ordnance Factory Chargeman Syllabus comprises of subjects as General English Computer Application and General Engineering for Technical Posts, whereas questions on Numerical Aptitude, Reasoning and Basic English will be asked in the exam for Non-Technical Posts.
Complete updated Ordnance Factory Syllabus 2018 along with exam pattern is provided on the page of recruitmentresult.com, candidates are advice to scroll down this page to check Ordnance Factory Group C/Chargeman/Labour Syllabus.
Ordnance Factory Syllabus
Ordnance Factory Syllabus for Group C/Chargeman/Labour is provided here!! Candidates who are going to participate in the recruitment examination are suggested prepare with Syllabus of Ordnance Factory as given below –
Ordnance Factory Group C Syllabus
|Ordnance Factory Syllabus Group C Part A|
Start Now: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Ordnance Factory Group C Exam Syllabus Part B
Ordnance Factory Group C Exam Pattern 2020
- Ordnance Factory Exam is of Objective type consisting sections such as General Science, Quantitative Aptitude and Knowledge on Technical Trade (NCVT Syllabus of Relevant Trade).
- Paper is divided into two parts.
- Part A consists of General Science and Quantitative Aptitude topics with 10 marks each.
- Part B is of NCVT syllabus for Trade chosen and it comprise of 80 marks
- Time duration for exam is 2 hours
- So, entire question paper is of 100 marks.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
- Question Paper is set in both English as well as in Hindi Language.
|Part B||Knowledge on Technical Trade (NCVT Syllabus of Relevant Trade)|
Ordnance Factory Chargeman Syllabus
Ordnance Factory Chargeman Exam Syllabus – For Technical Post:
- Business Knowledge
- Current Events
- English Grammar (grammar question of 10th standard)
- Correct Error Sentences
- Vocabulary etc
- This section will cover questions from Computer organization, System Software & all questions will be of O level.
- Questions will be asked form of combine from every branch & focus will be mainly on Engineering Drawing.
Engineering Trade Syllabus:
- The question will be based upon the Trade from which candidates have done their Diploma & Subjects studied at Diploma Level.
Ordnance Factory Syllabus Chargeman For Non-Technical Post
Read Now: How to Prepare for English
Want to Know? How to Prepare for Reasoning
Ordnance Factory Chargeman Exam Pattern 2020
It is an Objective type question paper. There is a provision of negative marking of 1/4 Marks. Time Duration for exam is 3 hours. Paper will be set in both English as well as Hindi Language.
For Technical Post:
|General Awareness (Conceptual Business Knowledge) & Technical Aptitude (pertaining to applied post)||30 |
|Computer Applications ( O Level)||20 |
|General Engineering including Engineering Drawing (Diploma Level) OR|
General Science & Arithmetic/ Analytical Ability
|Engineering in respective Trades (Diploma Level)|
For Non Technical Posts:-
|Total Marks Allo|
|General Awareness (Business Knowledge)||20||02 hours|
|Numerical Aptitude & Non-Verbal Reasoning||50|
|English OR Hindi including Noting Drafting knowledge/ skills||40|
|Computer Awareness & Applications (O Level)||20|
|Conceptual & Application level in Industrial Management for Non-Technical (OTS)|
Conceptual & Application level in Stores Management for Non-Technical (Stores)
Must Read Here: Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Ordnance Factory Labour Syllabus
OFB Syllabus Labour For Workman Post
General Science (10 Questions):
Question will be aimed at testing the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him. Question will also be designed to test knowledge of basic science studied up to 10th standard and would include such matters of every day observations and experience as may be expected of any educated person.
Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions):
The candidate will be tested for general mathematics of up to 10th Standard involving number systems, equations in two variables, simple and compound interest, perimeter, area and volume of geometrical figures, Direct and inverse proportions, Pythagoras theorem and trigonometry.
- NCVT Trade (80 Questions):
Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade
- Trade Test:
The syllabus for trade test (Practical) will be as per trade test specification of semi-skilled grade of the relevant trade, trade test will be merely qualifying nature. It will not decide the merit of the selected candidates. The merit will be decided solely based of the results of written examination.
Check Out: Best Study Apps for Students
OFB Labour Syllabus
In general science section the question raised will be related to the day to day existence/ activities of human life. The standard of questions will be also of 10th class.
As per trade test specifications, an unskilled workman will be mainly engaged on handling/shifting of material. He will also be required to clean machines, floors of shop/areas around machines and other similar places, if and as necessary. The trade test may be designed accordingly to test the aptitude of the candidate. However, this test will be of qualifying nature only.
Final grading will be decided based only on marks obtained in written test subject to qualifying in the prescribed trade test.
Get Best Answer: Written Exam Techniques
Ordnance Factory Workman Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of |
|Part A |
|Part B |
Ordnance Factory Labour Exam Pattern
|Numerical Aptitude (Objective Type)||40||40||02 |
|General Science (Objective Type)||30||30|
|General Awareness (Objective Type)||30||30|
Steps To Download Ordnance Factory Syllabus 2020
Applicants can download Ordnance Factory Syllabus PDF through online mode by following the below stated guidelines-
Step 1: First of all applicants to get complete Ordnance Factory Syllabus 2020 log on the official website of the organization that is ofbindia.gov.in
Step 2: At home page, select suitable link concerning “Ordnance Factory Syllabus” PDF
Step 3: After that choose respective OFB Group C/Chargeman/Labour syllabus link of particular posts
Step 4: Now complete Ordnance Factory Syllabus 2020 will be displayed on screen
Step 5: Go through entire Ordnance Factory Syllabus 2020 with utmost care.
Step 6: After those applicants have to download Ordnance Factory Recruitment Exam Syllabus and take a print out for further process.
Get Details: Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment
Tips To Prepare For Ordnance Factory Recruitment Exam
- In order to secure good marks in Ordnance Factory recruitment Examination for Group C/Chargeman/Labour posts one should prepare with latest Ordnance Factory Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Set a proper schedule and allot time to each and every topic of Ordnance Factory Exam Syllabus.
- Pay more attention on worthy and important topics
- Refer best preparation books which cover all important topics
- Solve daily previous year papers to enhance preparation level.
People Also Search Related to:
- Indian Ordnance Factory Syllabus
- Indian Ordnance Factory Apprentice Syllabus
- Indian Ordnance Factory Board Chargeman Syllabus
- Ordnance Factory Syllabus in Hindi
- Ordnance Factory Syllabus 2020 Hindi
- Ordnance Factory Syllabus in Hindi non iti
- Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Syllabus
- Ordnance Factory Board Syllabus
- Ordnance Factory Ka Syllabus
- Ordnance Factory LDC Syllabus
- Ordnance Factory Syllabus Non ITI
- Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2020 Syllabus
Follow its Official Link to get more details about Ordnance Factory Syllabus 2020. Book mark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for getting more future updates concerning Ordnance Factory Syllabus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Ordnance Factory Admit Card|
|How To Prepare For Online Exam||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|
|Tips To Score Good Marks||How to Solve Problem in Exam|