Orissa High Court Recruitment
A recruitment advertisement regarding Orissa High Court Recruitment 2015 has been advertised by Orissa High Court. Orissa High Court Recruitment 2016 will also available on this page shortly, so keep visiting time to time. The organization is looking for self motive and career oriented aspirants for filling up the 33 vacancies of senior system officer, system officer, system assistant posts. Candidates, who want to apply for Orissa High Court jobs 2015, must fill online application form on or before closing date that is 21st September 2015 and after that send the hard copy of system generated form by post within 7 days from the last date of submission of online application.
|Name Of The Post||Senior System Officer, System Officer, System Assistant|
|Last date to apply online||21st September 2015|
|Closing Date||Within 7 days|
For fetching further information related to Orissa High Court Recruitment 2015 such as position name, required Qualification, Selection Process, pay scale, procedure to apply etc, you may read the below well customized section of this page which is organized by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Senior System Officer||M.E / M.Tech or MCA Or BE / B.Tech in computer science / Information technology|
|System Officer||MCA / BE / B.Tech / M.Sc in computer science / IT|
|System Assistant||B.Sc in computer science|
- Age limitation of the job hunters should between 21 to 35 years as on 01-01-2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category job hunters as per the government norms
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Senior System Officer||Rs. 15600-39100/-+Rs. 5,400/-|
|System Officer||Rs. 9,300- Rs. 34,800/-+GP Rs. 4600/-|
|System Assistant||Rs. 9,300- Rs. 34,800/-+GP Rs. 4200/-|
Job finders will be getting classifieds on the basis of their performance in written examination, Practical / computer test / Viva- voce test.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
- Aspirants must have to pay Rs. 100/-
- No Fee for SC/ ST & PWD candidates
- Fee should be paid in the form of treasury challan or through online mode by using credit card / debit card / net banking system.
Procedure to Apply For Orissa High Court Recruitment:
- Job seekers who are willing to apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment must apply through online mode form official website that is www.orissahighcourt.nic.in/
- After visiting official website aspirants must go to the “Online Application Form”link
- The Select the appropriate post and read the Instructions carefully & select “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the complete details in application form after completion & upload scanned copy of photograph with signature and go to submit button
- After submission of an application a user ID and a password will be generated on the screen save it
- The Application Form will generated by the system with a unique bar code & number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
- Now to take print out of the system generated form and send it through post by enclosing all the relevant documents in an envelope at the below mentioned address within 7 days from the last date of submission of online application.
Central Project Coordinator, Orissa High Court, Cuttack
- Last date to apply online: 21st September 2015
- Last date to send hard copy: within 7 days from the last date of submission of online application.
To fetch further details regarding Orissa High Court Recruitment 2015, you may read this Official Notification. Applicants may follow us on Facebook or Google plus to fetch updated information on Orissa High Court Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Orissa High Court Recruitment
A career oriented job advertisement regarding Orissa High Court Recruitment has been strewed by Orissa High Court Cuttack. The organization is looking for qualified & skilled contenders for filling up Diver Posts. Interested aspirants may apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2015 by filling online application form before the last date should be reached. Job finders can get most recent updates on Orissa High Court Recruitment 2016 through this page very soon. Aspirants must read whole acknowledgement before applying.
|Name of Post||Driver|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||21st September 2015|
Candidates may get detailed information about Orissa High Court Vacancy 2015 such as qualification, salary, and method of hiring, applying procedure, etc. which is given on this page with complete information by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Job seekers who are interested to do job for Orissa High Court Recruitment must passed H.S.C. Examination and possessed of valid L.M.V. Driving License with knowledge of Motor Vehicle Mechanism. Job appliers must have three years experience in driving of Light Motor Vehicle (L.M.V.) in any Government or recognized organization. Candidates must be willing to work even at odd hours and on Sundays /Holidays.
Age of eligible job finders should reside between 21 years to 35 years. Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC, ST & SEBC Candidates as per rules and regulations of government of India.
Applicants who will get recruited for Orissa High Court Recruitment will be permitted to receive a pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- per month + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-. He/ She will also admissible for many allowances and benefits offered by the association.
The candidates are required to pay a application cost of Rs.100/- only in shape of Treasury Challan under the Head “0070–other Administrative Services – 01 – Administration of Justice — 501 – Services and Service fees – 9903220 – Home Department – 99.15770 – Examination Fees”. Applicants can also make payment of application charges through ONLINE by using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking System. The SC and ST candidates are exempted from paying the Examination Fee. Application Fee once paid, it will not be refunded or non- adjustable under any circumstances.
Mode of Selection:
Keen Applicants will have to appear in Recruitment test which will be conducted by the selection committee. Candidates who will qualify the written examination & scored good marks will be called for interview. Candidates are required to submit their original certificates at the time of interview.
Final Selection of applicants for Orissa High Court Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview which will be conducted by the selection penal of Court. No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to candidates for attending recruitment test.
How to Apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment:
- Applicants can apply for the above mentioned posts by visiting the official site which is www.orissahighcourt.nic.in.
- Select “Recruitment Corner” Link from the right corner of home page and hit ‘Online Application’ link from the top of page.
- A new page is opened which is displayed on your computer screen.
- Choose the post you want to apply for and press “Apply” button.
- Aspirants must fill online application form with correct details.
- Essential documents (if applicable) are to be uploaded to the online website only.
- Upload scanned recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- After entering all required details, press on the “SUBMIT” Button to record the entire details
- At last, take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
- Incomplete/incorrect applications or applications submitted through modes other than ONLINE format will not be entertained and will be immediately rejected.
- Applicants are required to submit a signed hard copy of ONLINE application along with self attested photocopies of Certificates in support of their age, Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification, valid Driving License (LMV), Caste, Experience etc. and all Mark Sheets to the below stated address.
Special Officer (Special Cell),
Orissa High Court, Cuttack
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application Form||21st September 2015|
|End Date to Submit Hard Copy of Online Filled Application Form||Within 7 days from last date of submission of online application Form|
Candidates can fetch more info related to Orissa High Court Recruitment 2015 through this Official Notification. We are going to provide updated details on Orissa High Court Recruitment 2016 briefly with this blog post, so stay connected to us for up to date info.
Orissa High Court Recruitment
Orissa High Court Cuttack has disseminated a vacancy notice of Orissa High Court Recruitment. Job Seekers who possess requisite qualification can apply for District Judge Vacancies prior to last date. Qualified and experienced professionals who desire to get this job they need to submit an Application Form in correct manner. Aspirants must read the complete details carefully before applying for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2015.
|Post Name||District Judge|
|Last date to submit Application Form||24th August 2015|
For fetching the entire acknowledgment about Orissa High Court Job 2015 notice such as salary details and apply procedure etc, you must go through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants who want to apply must be an Officer in the cadre of Senior Civil Judge who have accomplished five years of service.
Selected contenders will get Rs. 51550- 63070/- as monthly salary and other allowances from organization.
Selection Process :
Selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of performance in written examination and Interview. The written examination consists of 2 papers each carries 75 marks and is of 2 hours duration. Interview process carries 20 marks.
How to Apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment?
- Applicants must visit the Official Website which is www.orissahighcourt.nic.in.
- Follow ‘menu’ and select the ‘Recruitment Corner’ option from the left side of home page.
- Then, select the appropriate link for the posts you want to apply for.
- Read all details and Download format of application.
- After that, candidates must fill the application form with all the details.
- Attach your photograph, attested copies of the certificates & mark sheets in support of age and educational qualifications and extracurricular activities etc.
- Envelope containing application and other credentials should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of District Judge”.
- Application completed in all aspects, must be sent to the address given below by Speed Post, Registered Post on or before end date.
- Application reached after last date will not be accepted.
Orissa High court, Cuttack
Date to remember:
Last date to submit Application Form: 24th August 2015
Note: It is advised to candidates to read the Official Advertisement to know more information.