Orissa Judicial Service Examination
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) had released a notification regarding Orissa Judicial Service Examination. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates recruiting 153 Civil Judges posts in Odisha Law Department. The recruitment is done through Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016. If you have the requisite qualification then you can apply against OPSC Notification by submitting application through online process.
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing you all necessary information associated with this advertisement, so have an overview over the information to know about each and every essential detail. All the eligible candidates are advised to apply online before the due date passes. The closing date for online registration is mentioned below in table.
Orissa Judicial Service Examination
|Name Of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|No. Of Posts||153|
|Last Date to Apply||20th August 2016|
Details of OPSC Recruitment:
|Category||Total vacancy||Registered for women|
Candidates going to apply for the aforesaid posts should possess Graduate degree of Law from acknowledged University or Institution by the government.
Latest Law Jobs:- Check Now
Limitation of Age:
- The candidates of candidates should not be below 23 years and not above 35 years as on 1-08-2016 that is he / she must not have been born earlier than the 2nd August, 1980 and not later than the 1st August, 1992.
- Relaxation in age will be given to SC / ST /OBC category candidates up to 5 years as per rules and regulations of government.
Applicants have to remit a non-refundable fee of Rs.300/- at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and persons with disability are exempted from the payment of fee.
Selected applicants for said posts will receive a pay scale of Rs. 27,700 to 44770/- per month which is offered by Odisha Public Service Commission.
Assortments of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following rounds as indicated below:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
Plan of Examination:
Centres of Examination:
How to fill OPSC Online Application form?
- Willing aspirants can apply online by visiting to official website that is www.opsconline.gov.in
- Press the ‘Apply Online’ link in front of name ‘Odisha Judicial Service Examination-2016’. You all are advised to read the guidelines carefully before applying
- Now, you must Fill Online Application Form with desired information.
- And upload the scanned images of passport size photograph & signature and educational documents (if required).
- On successful submission of online application form, a unique registration ID number will be generated. Note down this ID and password for future use
- At last, hit on submit button to end the process
- Print the hard copy of it and send by registered / speed post to the below expressed address
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. PK Parija Road, Cuttack-753001
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Orissa
Dates to Remember:
- Closing date for submitting online application: 20th August 2016
- Closing date for payment of application fee: 23rd August 2016
- Preliminary Exam is likely to be held on: 4th September 2016
- Main Exam is likely to be held on: November 2016
For further details about Orissa Judicial Service Examination 2016, visit Official Notification.
Orissa Judicial Service Examination Notification- Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|