Orissa Judicial Service Examination
Odisha Public Service Commission has declared a notification titled as Orissa Judicial Service Examination. Application is invited for engagement of eligible candidates to fill up 110 vacant posts of Civil Judges under Law Department. To catch imminent notification regarding Orissa Judicial Service Examination 2017, candidates are requested to check this page.
View of this page
Those who find themselves suitable and eligible they may apply by submitting the online application form latest by the last date that is 05/06/2017. Willing contenders need to go through the entire acknowledgement carefully before applying for OPSC Recruitment online form. For attaining rest other info in regard to this latest government jobs, aspirant must scroll down the complete page that is well settled below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Orissa Judicial Service Examination
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Category||Total vacancy||Registered for women|
Applying candidates for job in government sector must hold Degree in Law from any recognized University or Institution.
Latest Law Jobs:- Check Now
- Minimum age limit of all the appliers must be 23 years and maximum age should not more than 35 years as on 01-08-2017.
- Relaxation in age to reserved category candidates SC/ ST will be admissible as per Government norms.
Salary Details for OPSC Jobs:
Selected candidates for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment will be getting the pay scale of Rs.27,700 to Rs. 44,700/-per month.
- Selection committee will conduct Preliminary Examination / Mains Exam/ Interview/ Document Verification for selecting the capable person for the vacancy in government department.
- TA/ DA will not be admissible for attending the Interview.
Appliers need to pay Rs.300/- towards application fee. Candidates belong to SC, ST of Odisha and persons with disability (O.H.) whose disability is not less than 40% are exempted to pay fee.
OPSC Exam Pattern:
- The pre exam shall be of one paper carrying 100 marks
- Exam duration will be of one and half hours
- Papers carries objective type questions of multiple choice (i.e. 100 questions of one mark each)
- There is negative marks of twenty-five percent of the marks for every wrong answer.
Get Complete Detailed: OPSC Syllabus
|Paper 1 – General English|
|Translation and re translation of ten lines each|
|A short essay of about 150 words|
|Precis writing consisting of 300 words|
|1 (one) passage of about 500 words with 5 questions|
|Paper 2 – Procedural Laws|
|The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973|
|The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908|
|The Indian Evidence Act, 1872|
|A candidate may choose any of the three subjects among the following –|
|Law of Crime & Law of Torts|
|Personal Law: Hindu Law; Mohammedan Law|
|Law of Property: Transfer of property Act, 1882; Specific Relief Act, 1963; Indian Limitation Act, 1963|
|Law of Contract: Indian Contract Act, 1872; Sales of Goods Act, 1930; Partnership Act, 1932; Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881|
|Jurisprudence and Constitution of India|
- Odisha Judicial Service Interview shall carry 100 marks.
- Questions to be asked in the interview may not ordinarily be outside the syllabus prescribed for the main written examination.
- In OJSE Interview questions covering broad National and International issues and matters of common interest in the field of Arts and Science may be asked.
Check Here: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
What is the procedure to Fill OPSC Application Form?
To fill OPSC online application form, you can check below mention steps:
- First of all visit official website of the department that is www.opsc.gov.in
- Go to “What’s New” section which is located on the middle of the home page.
- Hit on “Advertisement for Odisha Judicial Service Examination-2017 [Advt. No. 04 of 2017-18]” link.
- On the next page, various vacancies will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Applier need to hit on “Advertisement for Odisha Judicial Service Examination-2017 [Advt. No. 04 of 2017-18]” Link.
- Read all the details about the posts and select “Apply Online” button.
- Now fill online application form.
- Carefully fill all the details asked there and upload a scanned image, documents/certificates if asked.
- As you will complete the form, recheck it again and press “Submit” button.
- Finally take a print out of application form and keep it safely for further use.
Also Check: OPSC Notification
|Starting date to fill online application form||06/05/2017|
|Last date to fill online application form||05/06/2017|
|Last date to deposit Fee through any branch of (State Bank of India)||08/06/2017|
Date of Written Examination
|Preliminary Exam||June/ July 2017|
|Mains Exam||August/ September 2017|
Interested candidates can check Official Notification to see all the details about Orissa Judicial Service Examination 2017. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details about Orissa Judicial Service Exam.
If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|